Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
i was gonna say they should bring back The Oddities next but then i realised John Tenta is dead and Kurrgan probably has enough money from his acting career to not need that gig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Spermgod posted:

i was gonna say they should bring back The Oddities next but then i realised John Tenta is dead and Kurrgan probably has enough money from his acting career to not need that gig.

It's funny because I was trying to come up with an Attitude Era undercard tag team that would be goofy and fun to see instead of the Headbangers and thought of the Oddities too.

I guess they could bring in George Steele and Giant Silva.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Barry Horowitz takes on Slater/Rhyno alone in a "tag" match

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

It's funny because I was trying to come up with an Attitude Era undercard tag team that would be goofy and fun to see instead of the Headbangers and thought of the Oddities too.

I guess they could bring in George Steele and Giant Silva.
Godwinns

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

sportsgenius86 posted:

So?

It's one night of nostalgia in a match against Heath loving Slater and loving Rhyno. It's not like we're being denied a great match due to the Headbangers.
I'm sorry I don't share your sense of nostalgia for the loving Headbangers.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

gently caress you guys for reminding me John Tenta is dead.

This is my punishment for finding amusement in The loving Headbangers in WWE (even as a one-off) in 2016.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maybe eric young will join the headbangers and win all the championships and then the sky will fall and we can all just finally die

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
what, do you all honestly think the best thing to do is to bring up the revival to lose to american alpha or loving heath slater this tournament?

might as well have a fun one-off nostalgia act.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

y'all curse too much

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/maryse0uellet/status/769702802842984448

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what if this is building to a brie vs maryse feud

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

what, do you all honestly think the best thing to do is to bring up the revival to lose to american alpha or loving heath slater this tournament?

I'd be down.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

No. the idea was the Revival come up and WIN the tournament by fighting dirty to beat Alpha in the finals.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Does it have to be the Headbangers, though? Can't we just have X-Pac and Kane or something? Or, hell, don't have a nostalgia act at all and instead. Bring up Tye Dillinger and sign Marty Scurll and pair them together, I don't care.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Maybe Maryse isn't goading Bryan in to killing himself in front of a crowd of 7 people. Maybe she legitimately wants him to play bingo now that he is a retiree.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Gaz-L posted:

No. the idea was the Revival come up and WIN the tournament by fighting dirty to beat Alpha in the finals.

hahahahahahahaaha cute.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

AMReese posted:

Does it have to be the Headbangers, though? Can't we just have X-Pac and Kane or something? Or, hell, don't have a nostalgia act at all and instead. Bring up Tye Dillinger and sign Marty Scurll and pair them together, I don't care.

It definitely can't be X-Pac and Kane.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

AMReese posted:

If you don't care then why do you care so much

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

If you don't care then why do you care so much
I don't care who it is as long as it's not the Headbangers. That's what I'm saying.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

It definitely can't be X-Pac and Kane.

IT'S GOTTA BE KANE!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Get mad about the Headbangers all you want. I'll watch them and you can gently caress off. No problem.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I feel that's kind of a given.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

AMReese posted:

I don't care who it is as long as it's not the Headbangers. That's what I'm saying.

Why? If it's just a one off appearance, who cares if its the headbangers?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I only support this if it means I get to hear Chaz's theme on TV again

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Headbangers were the Tag Team Champions of the Universe and need to be brought into the lineage of the new belts.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Should've brought back Chaz's superior tag partner and reformed Lo-Down.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Why? If it's just a one off appearance, who cares if its the headbangers?

What if they shoot on all the other wrestlers and win the titles?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

yea ok posted:

y'all curse too much

Poppycock.

If the Oddities come back do we get ICP, too?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/tachimukau_irie/status/769562187308425217

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MassRafTer posted:

What if they shoot on all the other wrestlers and win the titles?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Maybe eric young will join the headbangers and win all the championships and then the sky will fall and we can all just finally die

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

cant imagine how embarrassing it must feel to be mad about something online

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gaz-L posted:

Should've brought back Chaz's superior tag partner and reformed Lo-Down.
Remember that time when D-Lo came back, wrestled like 5 matches, then got released?

Vince MechMahon posted:

I hope they've updated the Headbangers gimmick so now they're really into Swedish death metal or something.
Why not go whole hog and have them be into Norwegian black metal? Come out in corpsepaint and shinguards and 10" spike bracelets. :black101:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

oatgan posted:

cant imagine how embarrassing it must feel to be mad about something online

https://twitter.com/MooseNation69/status/769675617302261762

https://twitter.com/VilinskiKonjic/status/769680091068661760

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

is moose angling for tna #1 dickrider now

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

TNA is Scientology

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

AMReese posted:

TNA is Scientology

Rings true. There are no greater TNA boosters than a current roster member and no more vehement detractors than someone who used to work there.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not mad about the Headbangers btw, just honestly baffled. I guess they want somebody to job to Rhyno/Slater in which case they're as good as anyone, I was more getting the impression it was a Dudleys type deal hence the bafflement.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
the worthless Attitude Era mainstay people should be getting angry about is Rhyno, who is bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Super No Vacancy posted:

Get mad about the Headbangers all you want. I'll watch them and you can gently caress off. No problem.

Hey pal....gently caress of!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

the worthless Attitude Era mainstay people should be getting angry about is Rhyno, who is bad

He's my favorite square-shaped person.