Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

phasmid posted:

If it's who I think it is, about a year ago he was supposed to do a book tour in Australia and they declined his visa.

A whole continent told him to gently caress off for being a disgusting human being.

Imagine being too disgusting for Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

*francis from L4D voice* I haate women.

No.44
Dec 14, 2012

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Lmao I was out drinking with friends yesterday and a guy came up to us and started talking the whole nice guy talk (a tinder date apparently never showed up, which is apparently not at all just normal flaky behaviour, no its a societal conspiracy that only happens to him).
We told him to relax and that he looks fine (he was attractive in a cute way) but he just kept on talking about how women are stupid and society places his looks on one part of the 'never getting laid'-ladder and so on and he started getting kinda creepy, wanted to stroke my friends beard and told him 'you get laid all day because you have a beard and muscles and can beat me any day of the week'and started getting into some really weird, vioent kind of talk so we just left him and changed bars.
His final words was to say something like 'you see, everybody hates me!'.

Its like he didnt get laid and instead of reviewing his own extremely creepy behaviour he only blamed society. I tried my best to reason with him but it was impossible. loving weirdo creepy gently caress ruining our night.

That sounds eerily similar to what happened to a co-worker of mine back when I worked in retail. He was helping this guy carry a coach out to his truck and the dude suddenly grabbed his arm and started rubbing his muscles and was like: "I always find black guys so intimidating, you're all so tall and athletic". My co-worker couldn't figure out whether the dude was being racist or just really awkwardly hitting on him. :stare:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

Imagine being too disgusting for Australia.

We've nation-blocked multiple pua. It seems cool until you realise that the only reason the immigration minister has earned the power to do so at his own discretion is so that he can do the same thing to refugees.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

We've nation-blocked multiple pua. It seems cool until you realise that the only reason the immigration minister has earned the power to do so at his own discretion is so that he can do the same thing to refugees.

send roosh to nauru

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

P-Mack posted:

send roosh to nauru

It would be cool if we had a small island we sent lovely people to, like Australia's own Australia, but instead we use our small island storage space for desperate people fleeing persecution.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

P-Mack posted:

send roosh to nauru

pretty sure there are enough rapists in the staff without adding more

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
In chimpanzee society, non-breeding males are generally sent out to defend territory while the alpha male fucks any woman he wants and kills young potential rivals. Meanwhile a lot of the females gently caress whoever when the alpha male isn't looking.

Take a lesson, MRAs. If you're just screwed in looks/smarts/stature, just be the one night stand that she regrets. Plenty of guys figure out this trick and graduate into scum.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

phasmid posted:

If you're just screwed in looks/smarts/stature, just be the one night stand that she regrets.

this is my life.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Roosh V: the dude with opinions so lovely it made Canadians act like a lazy lynch mob

https://youtu.be/K1V5Pi0e954

(I would be disgusted to find him near me too)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Nice Guys like me: I'm texting a real woman I think on okc, her and I seem like we would hit it off and even though she's like a 5 or 6 she's a cool person and I'm glad I messaged her. She didn't respond when I asked her if she wanted to grab a coffee and she didn't respond for 2 days. how long till I remind her she's a short fat pig who is probably not ever going to get a nice guy like me who is like a 7 or 8?

Another girl I have been texting today and she said she was going to bed. I feel like should probably capitalize on this ask for her address and let her know I'd like to join her. Maybe send her a dick pic so she sees what she is missing?

Help I really need advice here.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

tater_salad posted:

Nice Guys like me: I'm texting a real woman I think on okc, her and I seem like we would hit it off and even though she's like a 5 or 6 she's a cool person and I'm glad I messaged her. She didn't respond when I asked her if she wanted to grab a coffee and she didn't respond for 2 days. how long till I remind her she's a short fat pig who is probably not ever going to get a nice guy like me who is like a 7 or 8?

Another girl I have been texting today and she said she was going to bed. I feel like should probably capitalize on this ask for her address and let her know I'd like to join her. Maybe send her a dick pic so she sees what she is missing?

Help I really need advice here.

"Going to bed"= gently caress off. "Watching Netflix ;)"=Come gently caress me. Pretty simple man.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

If she said she was watching netflix that would mean she's a slut though because like we haven't even met in person yet.
And I said I was going to bed first becsuse I'm no beta... I'm a nice guy

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Hmm... I'm going to back away slowly. Very slowly.

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

XD. The pure heart got me. I'm pretty sure if you're jerking off to the chicks that walk up to you, realize your a no life piece of poo poo with no ambition and walk away, then you're not pure of heart.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Pick posted:

My friend in particular, whose disability is very visible (one leg), hates it because she thinks it's more of a "I'm a good person!" fetish than anything. Like how excited they are to be a savior when she's totally competent on her own and would just like a partner like everyone else, not a live-in caretaker who fucks her pussy.

Not jumping to the conclusion that it's some sort of weird fetish, or some sort of condescending need to gently caress her and be her caretaker, might be a good place to start for both you and her.

You're doing an awful lot of lecturing here, but how much of this is you being overly protective of your disabled friend?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

that 2nd guy got totally friendzoned

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The one episode of american idol I watched years ago there was this super nerdy guy who sounded like he was crying whenever he spoke and his pre-interview was him talking about how pauline was going to tell him that she can tell he has a pure heart. When her response was to shake her head wordlessly at him his post-interview had him whining about how he didn't understand why she couldn't recognise his pure heart.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Repeated use of the phrase "pure heart" gives me an unshakeable image of Care Bears (like, the actually ones).

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nay, sir, it is actually I that is the worst at getting a lady to notice me!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

that 2nd guy got totally friendzoned

Dude. I think you're right. Well played.

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
His whole Facebook is pure bitter bliss.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kiryen posted:

Not jumping to the conclusion that it's some sort of weird fetish, or some sort of condescending need to gently caress her and be her caretaker, might be a good place to start for both you and her.

You're doing an awful lot of lecturing here, but how much of this is you being overly protective of your disabled friend?

Dude just listen to the poo poo moon Atari posted. There are tons of guys who love the idea of a woman they think neeeeeeds them and can't live without them, soon feeding and all, and it comes from a place of possessiveness and deep insecurity

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Kiryen posted:

Pick already admitted that she lies about stuff and uses SA as her fantasy world, so I wouldn't go to hard about arguing with her probably make-believe disabled friend.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Pick you're clearly far too much woman and way too independent :nyd: for the average nice guy to manipulate into a relationship of needs.

Some guys have an obsessive caretaker side to them too, though, and there are lots of girls that respond positively to being coddled to varying degrees when they're sick or sad or hurt, even if it's not always a healthy response. Obviously it's a little weird if that maternal/paternal side comes out exclusively in the presence of a specific disability or illness, but who knows maybe their mother or father also had X and it's a way for them to deal with that experience or that relationship by proxy - again, a bit concerning but not altogether harmful by itself.

Me, I only date autists.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tequila Sunrise posted:

Pick already admitted that she lies about stuff and uses SA as her fantasy world, so I wouldn't go to hard about arguing with her probably make-believe disabled friend.

Unless she was lying about lying.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pick posted:

Dude just listen to the poo poo moon Atari posted. There are tons of guys who love the idea of a woman they think neeeeeeds them and can't live without them, soon feeding and all, and it comes from a place of possessiveness and deep insecurity

I was basing my theory on a talk by the late Stella Young who would have layed an osteogenenis imperfecta handed bitchslap on you for dismissing my idea but also me for being a nondisabled person suggesting it. As to your response to it, you took the most negative possible interpretation, and your post about me being 'one of those guys' explicitly connected it to my gender (with some terf style trans hate oddly thrown in). Now, what sort of person do we, in this here nice guy thread, know of who always assumes the worst of the other gender's intentions and angrily requires them to prove they are the exception to the rule when it comes to their otherwise lovely gender? I like you Pick, you have cool opinions on cartoons and cute animals, but there is a reason people were saying you have overshared in this thread. You've revealed you have some of the same problems with men as the bitter dudes this thread is about mocking have with women. Like continuously suggesting men don't know how to or are possibly incapable of friendship is an exact mirror of what some dudes say about women's friendship.

It's good to want to support a partner, and to be supported back. I would say that is pretty much the definition of having a partner rather than a fuckbuddy or other transient sort of relationship. Assuming I am belittling a partner by wanting to support them is like the thing mra's say about women getting angry about you holding the door for them, I just didn't think that was a real thing. As to the specific context of people with disabilities, if they require care but have a long-term romantic partner the romantic partner nearly always becomes their primary carer, excepting the few lucky people well off enough to afford good quality in home care staff. It's unfortunate, but it would be good if the romantic partner actually enjoys providing care.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

I take solace in this. No one will ever know that all of my quips and mannerisms can be accounted for by my dog genetics.

Also -- and this is only tangentially related -- gently caress dating. I just tried to do it, and it didn't work out at all. It's a really bitter, empty feeling when she won't just tell you she's not interested and also whether she'll fill your bowl every morning

I miss being a kid.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's the guy uhhw hat's his name roosh. he writes actual travel guide books about getting laid in certain countries and admits to rape a bunch.

from hisbook "Bang Ukraine":

"Bang Iceland":

"Bang Poland":

bruh

how does this dude not just get his rear end kicked daily where does he live

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Me, I only date autists.

Salutations.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Dreddout posted:

Salutations.

I don't understand :geno: hello? :confuoot: (This is working!)

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Aug 29, 2016

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

No.44 posted:

That sounds eerily similar to what happened to a co-worker of mine back when I worked in retail. He was helping this guy carry a coach out to his truck and the dude suddenly grabbed his arm and started rubbing his muscles and was like: "I always find black guys so intimidating, you're all so tall and athletic". My co-worker couldn't figure out whether the dude was being racist or just really awkwardly hitting on him. :stare:

"this customer was suckin my cock, you reckon he's just friendly or is this guy maybe a gay?"

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Rapes aren't reported and when they are they're not investigated because the majority of police are men, and men fall into three categories:

1) unapologetic rapists
2) pussies who wish they had the strength and courage to go through with a rape, but won't due to fear and insecurity
3) a teeny tiny minority of decent people.

The problem with solving the problem is that in almost all circumstances, men will claim to be in category 3, which leads to the misleading idea that only a tiny minority would ever rape someone permeating society. We've progressed so far as to technically make rape a crime, but there's a long way to go before even a majority of men find it morally objectionable (even when you think the victim is a slut). It's funny how you can get every man in the world to blurt out "oh, rape is one of the worst things you can do to a person!" but when it comes to actually assessing cases of reported rapes, the discussion immediately takes a turn towards "well, why did she let that happen/what did she do to deserve this?" not to mention "don't ruin a man's life because of one tiny mistake!"

In other words, the only thing seperating Roosh from most men is that he is more blatant and ballsy about the whole deal.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

KomodoWagon posted:

1) unapologetic rapists
2) pussies who wish they had the strength and courage to go through with a rape, but won't due to fear and insecurity
which one are you?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Obviously he's the special snowflake in the minority who is decent and deserves to get his dick constantly sucked

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

KomodoWagon posted:

Rapes aren't reported and when they are they're not investigated because the majority of police are men, and men fall into three categories:

1) unapologetic rapists

The problem with solving the problem is that in almost all circumstances, men will claim to be in category 3, which leads to the misleading idea that only a tiny minority would ever rape someone permeating society. We've progressed so far as to technically make rape a crime, but there's a long way to go before even a majority of men find it morally objectionable (even when you think the victim is a slut). It's funny how you can get every man in the world to blurt out "oh, rape is one of the worst things you can do to a person!" but when it comes to actually assessing cases of reported rapes, the discussion immediately takes a turn towards "well, why did she let that happen/what did she do to deserve this?" not to mention "don't ruin a man's life because of one tiny mistake!"

In other words, the only thing seperating Roosh from most men is that he is more blatant and ballsy about the whole deal.

This is quite the post.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

source your quotes

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

1) unapologetic rapists

Oh Lottery Of Babylon, were do you find these crazy posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Moon Atari posted:

I was basing my theory on a talk by the late Stella Young who would have layed an osteogenenis imperfecta handed bitchslap on you for dismissing my idea but also me for being a nondisabled person suggesting it. As to your response to it, you took the most negative possible interpretation, and your post about me being 'one of those guys' explicitly connected it to my gender (with some terf style trans hate oddly thrown in). Now, what sort of person do we, in this here nice guy thread, know of who always assumes the worst of the other gender's intentions and angrily requires them to prove they are the exception to the rule when it comes to their otherwise lovely gender? I like you Pick, you have cool opinions on cartoons and cute animals, but there is a reason people were saying you have overshared in this thread. You've revealed you have some of the same problems with men as the bitter dudes this thread is about mocking have with women. Like continuously suggesting men don't know how to or are possibly incapable of friendship is an exact mirror of what some dudes say about women's friendship.

It's good to want to support a partner, and to be supported back. I would say that is pretty much the definition of having a partner rather than a fuckbuddy or other transient sort of relationship. Assuming I am belittling a partner by wanting to support them is like the thing mra's say about women getting angry about you holding the door for them, I just didn't think that was a real thing. As to the specific context of people with disabilities, if they require care but have a long-term romantic partner the romantic partner nearly always becomes their primary carer, excepting the few lucky people well off enough to afford good quality in home care staff. It's unfortunate, but it would be good if the romantic partner actually enjoys providing care.

where tf did pick say anything terfy

• Locked thread