Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you are like me wrestling takes up a significant part of your think-pan. Some people have dreams related to wrestling or wrestlers. Share them here!

And no making GBS threads up the thread. Sincere dreams only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Bobby Roode tried to steal my extensive amateur home-made pottery collection from me so he could convince museums to buy them under his name.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i dreamt the night before last that brian kendricks wikipedia article listed his death as october 6th of this year

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A long time ago I had a dream that Dean Ambrose was my friend but he was being mean to me/acting standoffish for some reason

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Durr.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

I once had a dream I was hunting werewolves with Randy Savage.

I'm afraid that this may have been the high point in my life.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I had a dream I was in WWE but they made me take my shirt off while wrestling and everyone laughed at my real small nipples.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I had a dream where the main event of Wrestlemania was Goldust vs. Black Reign vs. Alternate Universe Goldust with Breast Implants.

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Was at a fancy party. Danced with short, red-haired woman really closely, got Doritos on her dress. Crumbs everywhere. This is just the beginning of the dream and it doesn't have anything to do with wrestling but I figured I'd include it for the stone-eyed personal critique of a goony motherfucker's frustrated subconscious.

After I left the party, I went home to a place I'd just moved into. A large a house with a lot of people. I tried to take a shower, but people kept coming in the bathroom, even when I locked the door. Roommates kept gluing prosthetic skulls to things like the toilet seat, my rear end, my face. The skulls they glued to my arms melded into the skin and I suddenly had Randy Orton's poo poo tattoos. I got really mad about this and left screaming some poo poo about not tapping out to a kendo stick.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

awesome

Blankgambit
Mar 30, 2010
i had a dream that Hero came out and wrestled Cesaro on Raw without any fanfare and it was a one night thing

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
A friend and I were tough as nails cops who didn't play by the rules, but we got results. Our efforts to bust an international drug ring led us to a local restaurant where we were to meet up with our partner. A shoot out ensued with people jumping and shooting dual pistols all John Woo style. Just as a bad guy got the drop on me, Randy Orton appears and RKOs the guy right through the salad bar. The salad bar food flies in the air in slow motion as doves fly by out of nowhere. The chief grudgingly gave us promotions before telling us to get out of his office.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

this thread is a honeypot be careful friends

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Back in the 90's, I had a dream where they did a PPV where guys from WWF, WCW and ECW did a 100-man Royal Rumble that took up the entire show. I couldn't watch it live, but I recorded it. Then my friend called up and said, "Can you believe Juventud Guerrera won the Rumble?!" And I was both pissed that he spoiled it for me and angrily confused that of all people, Juvi won.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It bums me out that Juvi won.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Atsushi Onita tore apart my late grandma's home so he could get in and throw a rager.

In another dream, i had to fight Jun Kasai over a banana.

Watching old FMW and BJW before bedtime is a great decision, is what I'm getting at.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Posted this in the Lucha Underground thread a few months ago

Jenny Angel posted:

Ayo I've been having a recurring Lucha Underground dream where Cage has been bringing a huge truck tire to the ring and treating it like a tag partner. Last night he was in a trios match with King Cuerno and the tire, and Striker was apparently obsessed with the tire because his commentary for the match consisted entirely of listing off makes and models of trucks in a really excited voice.

When I woke up and realized what'd just happened, I couldn't stop laughing because it was the most Matt Striker thing ever.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It bums me out that Juvi won.

Just chill out and sip on some juvi juice bro.

I recently had a dream where I had a dispute with a co-worker and we resolved it in the ring. I spammed superkicks as my finisher and won.

Blankgambit
Mar 30, 2010
had a dream that Mia Yim and Eddie Kingston came over for a pool party i was throwing, and Eddie threw a lot of chips in my pool

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a dream often where I'll find a new room in my apartment and be really psyched about what to do with it but then I'll wake up and not have that room and be sad

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I have a dream often where I'll find a new room in my apartment and be really psyched about what to do with it but then I'll wake up and not have that room and be sad

Please refrain from trolling this thread

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
The only wrestling dreams I have are me cutting long meandering Rollins like promos about nothing until I go into deep sleep

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I had a recent one that was also a video game dream. It took place in the Witcher 3, and Geralt was on a quest to find the mysterious Witcher School of the Unicorn, it's fortress buried deep in the mountains.

He finds it and it turns out to be a really big dance party headlined by the New Day. And then I woke up.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

The last time I shared a wrestling related dream I got probated.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

This is a safe space

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
When I first saw this thread title I assumed it was going to be about posting your fantasy booking ideas that the WWE should definitely use.

Like how Cesaro's gimmick should be that he is a neutral (he's swiss) hitman (He's bald and has a suit).

Or like a Martin Luther King type dream, like how I dream that when Shane and Brock inevitably have their match, that Brock squashes Shane in seconds, continues the beat down, only to have Daniel Bryan run in and apply the Yes Lock on Brock.

Instead you meant like actual dreams.

There's some medication I take that gives me hosed UP vivid dreams. To the point where I can't take some of them anymore because I wake up unsure about what is real and what isn't.

The first time I took a pill like this I had a scary vivid/lucid dream that I owned a wrestling ring and I got to wrestle the poo poo out of my Grandma.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Couple of years ago I had one. Basically the "Lumbergh hosed her" dream sequence from Office Space but with Kevin Nash.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Couple of years ago I had one. Basically the "Lumbergh hosed her" dream sequence from Office Space but with Kevin Nash.

I had a dream where Gary Cole hosed Kevin Nash.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I once had a nightmare around a year ago that I was having a heart attack and Strenuous Manflurry was the first person who found me. He said something to the effect of "no no that's now how you do it, this is how you do it!" He proceeded to have a heart attack right next to me. Everyone that I know starts surrounding us and complimenting his heart attack, saying how great and cool it is. Blankgambit is there heckling me. It was one of the most stressful dreams I've ever had.

Oatgan is in my dreams sometimes but they're always good dreams.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I had a dream that I was trying to show someone how to kick out of a pin so I laid down and instead of doing that I just took a nap.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Dusty Rhodes had an illegal facility where he trained kidnapped children to become wrestlers. We found out that his teenage daughter's real dad was Scott Hall and managed to save her. We also found out that her mother was a pig because pigs sometimes give birth to human children.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I had a dream last night I was practicing tope con hilos with Donovan Dijak in a ring out in some random field

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I had a dream this weekend that CM Punk came out from the crowd at the UFN this past weekend and was ready to fight and got knocked out and died. RIP dream punk

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kennel posted:

Dusty Rhodes had an illegal facility where he trained kidnapped children to become wrestlers. We found out that his teenage daughter's real dad was Scott Hall and managed to save her. We also found out that her mother was a pig because pigs sometimes give birth to human children.

Scott Hall hosed a pig

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
dean ambrose gave me a handgun used in a murder to hide and ran off and the whole dream was me trying to figure out how to hide it in the waist band of my basketball shorts to walk across town to ditch it. the police showed up and were very polite about me having a murder weapon.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i was in a school gym making artisanal dildos for some kind of workshop class and incidentally John Cena was also in the class making dildos but he wasn't central to the plot

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
I dreamed my brothers (who I don't even really talk to often) and I were putting on a wrestling show in our parents basement (we are all adults and don't live with them). Hundreds of people showed up to watch this thing, and we didn't have any chairs for them. So I was running around town trying to get chairs, and we realized we would have to push back the start time. Our parents started yelling at us to not start the show late because they had work in the morning. Dean Ambrose was walking around talking to fans, but wasn't wrestling in the show.

About 30 min before it was supposed to start, my husband and I start booking all the matches and every match was going to be 5 minutes since it had to end on time. Two guys wanted to have a ladder match against each other and I finally lost it and yelled at them that they couldn't have a ladder match! You're wrestling in my parents' basement, the ceiling is 8 ft high you giant dummies!

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I was forced to put over Zach Gowen in a cage match. The whole time Dusty and Brock were on the outside mocking Zach for only having one leg. He was calling spots between fits of crying and also wouldn't let me get any of my poo poo in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Last night I dreamed that I saw Brock Lesnar's penis. It was tiny. I don't remember what the context in the dream was but there you go

• Locked thread