Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm ugly and girls liked me

(I am also a girl)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pitdragon posted:

do all nice guys have serious mommy issues? do they always have this weird unhealthy relationship with their mother???

I'm still kind of surprised he didn't stab out his own eyes after killing his father, honestly.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I just check the teeth of my dates like I'm inspecting a show dog but other than that I'm good to go with just about anything

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

So, what I have gathered from the most recent posts is that dude whose blog has been posted is in the running for creepiest mommy issues ever, and Cumslut1895 is a very depressed and angry sexless gibbon.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

look, I'm nothing like the people in this thread, I just don't like it when people with massive advantages pretend they're on the same level as people without them.

edit: I'm not even that unsuccessful at dating.

I mean look dude obv someone on the 10 is going to be way more successful at getting laid than someone from the 1, I'm simply saying a lot of these MGTOWers and whatever fall into this despair of 'I should just give up and resign myself to eternal loneliness and misery and gently caress EVERYONE' and it's dumb and they should stop preaching it.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

it is literally a competition. there's this whole genetic selection thing you might have heard of

go to the nearest mall and take a look at every couple that walks past and then try to think how genetic selection explains all those lardass doughfaces having steamy sex every night better than gravity or any other natural phenomenon that doesn't actually have a conscious intention

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

So, what I have gathered from the most recent posts is that dude whose blog has been posted is in the running for creepiest mommy issues ever, and Cumslut1895 is a very depressed and angry sexless gibbon.

not that depressed, not that angry. It's just a bit like generations-deep wealthy people with massive trust funds telling poor people that they just need to work harder

generative grammer posted:

go to the nearest mall and take a look at every couple that walks past and then try to think how genetic selection explains all those lardass doughfaces having steamy sex every night better than gravity or any other natural phenomenon that doesn't actually have a conscious intention

idk, I don't think I see that many ugly people with partners, but it's not like i keep a log

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

there's this whole genetic selection thing you might have heard of

lol like it's a sentient force, or like Western standards of beauty in 2016 have anything to do with better ability to rear children and pass down genes

success as far as genetics is concerned is making copies.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

generative grammer posted:

Probably that sex is fun and that they went for people similar to them without massive illusions.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

not that depressed, not that angry. It's just a bit like generations-deep wealthy people with massive trust funds telling poor people that they just need to work harder

Nah dude, it's more like us telling people who are '3-4s' that the scale is bullshit and to get a decent haircut, decent wardrobe, and practice better hygiene and to stop being so angsty all the time or thinking they should gently caress supermodels or nothing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

lol like it's a sentient force, or like Western standards of beauty in 2016 have anything to do with better ability to rear children and pass down genes

success as far as genetics is concerned is making copies.

honestly hot people have been loving terrible about actually reproducing, at least based on the people I know

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

lmao if you think natural selection plays any part in the human experience in 2016. we left that poo poo behind centuries ago. our entire history is giving nature the finger, instead of genetic defects and environmental hardships weeding out 'weak' humans we instead cure diseases and create agriculture and irrigation with our enormous brains. humans basically won evolution the second we had a brain powerful enough to understand it. literally anybody can get laid and pass on their genes now. it's loving ludicrous to act like humanity is still subject to the rules governing the animal kingdom, in fact humans are loving that up too as we save species from extinction and introduce invasive species all around the world

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Travis343 posted:

lmao if you think natural selection plays any part in the human experience in 2016. we left that poo poo behind centuries ago. our entire history is giving nature the finger, instead of genetic defects and environmental hardships weeding out 'weak' humans we instead cure diseases and create agriculture and irrigation with our enormous brains. humans basically won evolution the second we had a brain powerful enough to understand it. literally anybody can get laid and pass on their genes now. it's loving ludicrous to act like humanity is still subject to the rules governing the animal kingdom, in fact humans are loving that up too as we save species from extinction and introduce invasive species all around the world

Sure, but a small set of genes will still gently caress you up, including being born with no lips or w/e

edit: you could even say that as survival got easier, the genetic pressure shifted to other things, including appearance

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sorry but unless you're basically John Merrick I just don't buy the 'so ugly no one will ever gently caress me' line.

And even he was able to interact normally with women without becoming a sperglord about it. Princess of Wales sent him a Christmas card every year.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

idk, I don't think I see that many ugly people with partners, but it's not like i keep a log

go into any food lion and i guarantee you will see a ton of couples that look straight out of an 1800s circus act.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

I'm sorry but unless you're basically John Merrick I just don't buy the 'so ugly no one will ever gently caress me' line.

And even he was able to interact normally with women without becoming a sperglord about it.

Somehow I think his life would be a lot worse now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
some people are mad lovely about other people's appearances, don't hang out with people like that, they'll make you feel bad even if you're pretty. hang out with people who appreciate you for who you are. no one can stay pretty anyway.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Fetishizing amputees: not cool. Fetishizing someone for looking like a llama: ???

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

gigawhite posted:

Fetishizing amputees: not cool. Fetishizing someone for looking like a llama: ???

PROFIT

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cumslut1895 posted:

Sure, but a small set of genes will still gently caress you up, including being born with no lips or w/e

edit: you could even say that as survival got easier, the genetic pressure shifted to other things, including appearance

but using our enormous human brains we have developed the technology to give you new lips. hell did you see that lady who got mauled by the chimpanzee and they built her an entire new face.

Or you just find yourself a lady with no lips and go to town. or be a decent human being and you can find love even with no lips.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

gigawhite posted:

Fetishizing amputees has a super gross power difference involved. Llama faces aren't really the same

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Cumslut1895 posted:

Fetishizing amputees has a super gross power difference involved. Llama faces aren't really the same

You almost seem like the most subtle Jon Pop rereg ever.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpwEYFRrEQ

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You almost seem like the most subtle Jon Pop rereg ever.

?????????

not in the loving slightest. I know no ones entitled to relationships or sex. And john pop would absolutely consider his problems worse than those of an amputee

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm cute and I haven't had sex for four years so

I don't know where I was going with this

laddiiiesss :wink:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Cumslut1895 posted:

?????????

not in the loving slightest. I know no ones entitled to relationships or sex. And john pop would absolutely consider his problems worse than those of an amputee

:rolleyes: Okay, sure honey, you're not John. :wink:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

:eyeroll: Okay, sure honey, you're not John. :wink:

I am not a lunatic black dwarf. I do not have several bodies in my freezer. I have never made a skin mask.

edit: :wink:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Cumslut1895 posted:

I am a lunatic black dwarf.

I do have several bodies in my freezer.

I have made a skin mask.

Pick two

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

yeah, the last two

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

yeah, only the last two

Wow, racist much.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cumslut1895 posted:

Wow, racist much.

it's a username joke :argh:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

it's a username joke :argh:

I'm smrt :)

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

We need to understand something important: how do we get a woman to pay attention to us? Normally you can just squawk and flap as much as you like, but if she's wearing headphones, it can throw off your whole day! Luckily, someone is looking out for us.

https://twitter.com/mcnees/status/770410787072532481

This guy knows his stuff. I tell ya. Look at him go:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/770614480615026689

I feel like I can talk to any girl wearing any headgear ever now, and I know how to deal with a pesky ex. :)

I bet some of the ladies reading this thread are wearing their headphones... I want to talk to you :wink:

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
I like it when guys in the "incel community" start obsessing over the minutiae of what exactly makes other men attractive:

quote:

Small skulls are absolute death. Any flaw looks worse on a small skull. All men considered "masculine" or "mascthetic", even guys like O'Pry all have large skulls. Bad skin, small skull, tiny frame and maxillary retrusion are all ultimate death sentences.

quote:

Your clavicle are the most important bones outside the face (to be above average in size and shape). Everything connects to them. Head, chest, back, and arms are determined by clavicles. Clavicle can even be considered a part of the face because they determine the position of neck and facial soft tissues (extremely underrated here).

quote:

What is it with you and orbital rims? Why do you think protruding orbital rims are a good thing? They are a feature of dumb, ugly people.

Recessed orbital rim: progressive, contoured, aesthetically pleasing, high IQ scientists

Projecting orbital rim: unaesthetic, brutish, low IQ criminal

I can't imagine why anyone would consider this a good trait unless you believe that only "DOM" knuckledraggers actually have good genetics.

quote:

Attractive people have protruded lateral orbital rims. This includes Nash Grier. Lateral orbital rims makes the lateral upper eyelids more pronounced. Some think that the aesthetic upper eyelids on Lachowaski is due to the adipose tissue or muscle tone underneath. But in reality bone structure (how protruded the lateral orbital rims are) plays a large influence.

Protruded lateral orbital rims is associated with cheekbone protrusion. This may therefore make lateral orbital rim protrusion difficult to tell, as those two may cancel out.

Yes lateral orbital rim protrusion may reduce peripheral vision. One counterargument is that infraorbital rim protrusion and supraorbital rim protrusion reduce peripheral vision too.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hug in a Can posted:

We need to understand something important: how do we get a woman to pay attention to us? Normally you can just squawk and flap as much as you like, but if she's wearing headphones, it can throw off your whole day! Luckily, someone is looking out for us.

https://twitter.com/mcnees/status/770410787072532481

This guy knows his stuff. I tell ya. Look at him go:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/770614480615026689

I feel like I can talk to any girl wearing any headgear ever now, and I know how to deal with a pesky ex. :)

I bet some of the ladies reading this thread are wearing their headphones... I want to talk to you :wink:

lmao :chloe:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TastyAvocado posted:

I like it when guys in the "incel community" start obsessing over the minutiae of what exactly makes other men attractive:

mmm sexy clavicle

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if a man's zygomatic arch is even a mm too pronounced, he is cast into the sex abyss, never to gently caress

i'm sorry, it's just a fact, no one with an inferior clavicle has ever put his ding dong into a woohoo

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Rabble posted:

I'm against plastic surgery on the principle that you are disguising what your hideous children will look like by hiding your terrible genetics. Its basically fraud!

I agree, but only if the person who had surgery isn't forthcoming about it. Bad teeth run in my family and I've made this clear to anyone I've been in a LTR with.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

if a man's zygomatic arch is even a mm too pronounced, he is cast into the sex abyss, never to gently caress

i'm sorry, it's just a fact, no one with an inferior clavicle has ever put his ding dong into a woohoo

Sex Abyss was the name of my High School band

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

Pick posted:

quote:

The reason why zygomatic implants look like crap is because the majority of surgeons have absolutely no idea on what they should be doing. Most even use the outdated notion of average measurements is best, when it's already been firmly established in medical literature that it's actually the average beautiful face that should be used as the standard.

A second reason is that when augmenting the zygomatic bone in non-deficient males, you need to slightly compensate in the surrounding areas as well, yet, unbelievably, the majority of surgeons have no idea that you can augment the zygomatic arch as well:

quote:

The zygomatic arch is absolutely vital for men that want to look good.

It's already been established that the ZSO is more suited towards women as it makes the cheeks take on a more round and feminine appearance rather than the high "chiseled" look that men require. The Z-arch is what makes male cheeks look good and masculine so how would one augment this area to make it wider and more prominent?

There are three way to add projection:

Fillers are obviously temporary, soft and hard to shape naturally. The pros are non-invasive, temporary and relatively cheap if only done once. It's very possible to use fillers to preview what an implant would look like.

Implants are an option but would have to be custom made as it is an uncommon placement. Of course it carries with it all the usual risks such as migration, infection etc.

Osteotomy is what peaks my interest, a successful operation would yield natural and stable results with little to no long term risk. Only two questions remain: who does it and is it as easy as it seems?

Well there turns out the Z-arch is target for osteotomies even cosmetic ones. Usually done to shrink the area in women it might as well be moved laterally when mobilized in men.

So it seems very possible. This could very well be the ZSO "for men" that I know several forum members have been looking for the only thing that remains is finding a trustworthy surgeon that has experience working with the zygomatic bone and ask him about it.

• Locked thread