Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Sovereigns are the best.

I used to work for a federal court and one time they filed papers signed with bloody thumbprints, because apparently writing your name has some kind of magical legal consequence.

Another bunch of sovereigns filed an 80-page brief that read like acid-addled free verse poetry. It talked a lot about the IMF, "the Vatican," and Jews. The Magna Carta also got a mention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
yes.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Boof Bonser posted:

Sovereigns are the best.

I used to work for a federal court and one time they filed papers signed with bloody thumbprints, because apparently writing your name has some kind of magical legal consequence.

Another bunch of sovereigns filed an 80-page brief that read like acid-addled free verse poetry. It talked a lot about the IMF, "the Vatican," and Jews. The Magna Carta also got a mention

Lmao

JRod was banned

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

JRod was banned

My Linux Rig is still around and is a Bitcoin retard if nothing else

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BLUHH BLUHBB BLUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't have to answer ur questions, OP.

Vjesci
Jan 1, 2008
Comfortably Numb
Am I being detained?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I prefer to be called a free man on the land

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
lol i literally just came to make a sovereign citizen thread because i watched a video in that other dumb thread and then spent a half hour watching idiots getting owned in court and tased by cops.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ben Smash posted:

I prefer to be called a free man on the land

poo poo I wish I could have a free man on my dick but craigslist ain't paying out tonight

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

I want to know what compels these guys to go down this particular rabbit hole.

Are they mentally ill or just really stupid?

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

this is an unconstitutional seizure executed under maritime law, and since i was traveling and not driving *gets tased*

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

if sovereign citizen is code word for drinks he own piss then yes

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Boof Bonser posted:

Sovereigns are the best.

I don't know, why don't you go ask in D&D?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

BLARGHLE posted:

He didn't post a thread asking about minutia in anime.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id rather deal with individualists than whatever diseased specimens inhabit dnd, personally. but thats just this one mans take

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I love those YouTube collections of cops owning sovereign citizens.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

i am going to need three forms of id before i can contract with your post

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

BLARGHLE posted:

If he enters the quarantine zone he may become contaminated and unable to leave. Better to ask in GBS.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

various cheeses posted:

If he enters the quarantine zone he may become contaminated and unable to leave. Better to ask in GBS.

Hey, it's not our job to keep tabs on all of the various political affiliations of D&D.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

this is an unconstitutional seizure executed under maritime law, and since i was traveling and not driving *gets tased*

I hate magic spell failures. Your example dude should have kept a mana pot on him.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

BLARGHLE posted:

Hey, it's not our job to keep tabs on all of the various political affiliations of D&D.

hey dnd has a wide variety of opinions ranging from milquetoast democrat to hardline stalinist

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I have a level two fighter.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

various cheeses posted:

I love those YouTube collections of cops owning sovereign citizens.

I like that move they all end up doing where they grab the barely open car window in a weird way and it just shatters, that looks like fun

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Cowboy Pope posted:

I like that move they all end up doing where they grab the barely open car window in a weird way and it just shatters, that looks like fun

I like that move too. I also like the one where the exasperated cop yells "why didn't you just show me your ID???" after owning some mongoloid who insisted on being difficult.

Also the one where a guy tries to bring a camera into a courthouse, and after a bit of bullshit, the cop gets fed up and says "sir, please step back" in the same breath as he pulls the trigger on the taser.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"This post isn't property of Something Awful, LLC or any affiliated legal subject."

If you don't sign every post with this, Lowtax is entitled to gently caress your wife because of the authority granted to him by the Admiralty Court over the sheeple.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

various cheeses posted:

I like that move too. I also like the one where the exasperated cop yells "why didn't you just show me your ID???" after owning some mongoloid who insisted on being difficult.

Also the one where a guy tries to bring a camera into a courthouse, and after a bit of bullshit, the cop gets fed up and says "sir, please step back" in the same breath as he pulls the trigger on the taser.

That little flash from the wrong end of the taser is really startling and something I'm glad I haven't so far seen the wrong way

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Boof Bonser posted:

It's a little of column A, a lot of column B.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

BLARGHLE posted:

Well, actually

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The libertarian thread in D&D is sometimes funny when actual lolbertarians come in

They banned jrod though, who was the funniest lolbertarian of all. Now someone has made a bot that simulates jrod and it's actually more coherent than your average true believer sovcit type.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Some acts are really hard to follow. Even if you know the formula it's hard to sound genuinely goddamn crazy because ultimaely now matter how close to the script you stick, your thought patterns aren't really bugshit and that tends to shine through.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
I don't know OP; it doesn't say on my Berth Certificate.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

blowfish posted:

I don't know OP; it doesn't say on my Berth Certificate.

Is your name in all caps? Is there a gold embossed fringe indicating maritime jurisdiction cuck hth

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The last GBS thread about sovcits turned into goons legitimately defending their insane view of a functional society so let's hope that happens again here because it was very funny & entertaining to read

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

CJacobs posted:

The last GBS thread about sovcits turned into goons legitimately defending their insane view of a functional society so let's hope that happens again here because it was very funny & entertaining to read

am i being probated? mods????

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

blowfish posted:

am i being probated? mods????

Sir please just defend the sovcits

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Boof Bonser posted:

Desperate and/or stupid people + esoteric "knowledge" = sense of purpose = badass freedom fighter

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I, the representative of the legal entity known as Linnear, who happens to share the same name as me, declare that the legal entity Linnear did not drive under the influence. The legal entity Linnear was traveling and thus could not have been driving.

*gets shot*

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
wait, so if i talk about the magna carta i don't need to follow the law

thats fuckin cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The only things a truly free man need are his rifle and a blue tarp.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Aug 31, 2016

• Locked thread