Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

pretty sure 1960s disney employed a lot of pervs and pedos so this was 100% intentional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

generative grammer posted:

pretty sure 1960s disney employed a lot of pervs and pedos so this was 100% intentional

What was? :confused:

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

thats-a-penis.gif.exe.obj.rar

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
There is nothing even slightly sexual or suggestive in either of the images you posted. You're weird.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

uh, maybe theres something wrong with you mate

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

There is nothing even slightly sexual or suggestive in either of the images you posted. You're weird.

well this thread is about images that made you feel weird before you knew anything about sex so

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
so the take away is that you want to gently caress an elephant / a little boy

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Degenerative grammer.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
lol you've really dug your own grave here

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

summer when I was 13 or so HBO played this movie like five times a day

looking further back the first time I remember watching a movie and wishing a girl in it would be my girlfriend was age 9 with christina ricci in The Addams Family

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Vladimir Poutine posted:

lol you've really dug your own grave here

shhh- he might dig further.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

CubanMissile posted:

Which lead to a big crush on Kim Basinger which led to this

gently caress that movie. My dad decided to give me "the talk" after awkwardly sitting through that vhs rental and it was just as awful as you imagine

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
Brigitte Nielsen. This was well after her heydays in the 80's, and I don't actually know where I saw her first either. It was probably from some advertisement for one of her movies being on broadcast TV. Looking back, I can't really see what the big deal was, aside from the cleavage. That was probably enough back then though.

At the same time, I'd guess she's the reason I dig chicks with short hair/pixie cuts.

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Travis343 posted:

Man that movie blew my mind as a kid because it was like "holy poo poo, I'm gonna see the chick from Wings nake- oh, she's wearing a chastity belt and her hair is covering her boobs. gently caress it, I'll take what I can get."

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Linnear posted:

I'd guess she's the reason I dig chicks with short hair/pixie cuts.

For me it's probably her

:allears:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

check out my hoggle

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Travis343 posted:

looking further back the first time I remember watching a movie and wishing a girl in it would be my girlfriend was age 9 with christina ricci in The Addams Family

I looked this lady up because I couldn't remember what movie this was from and she reminded me of Geena Davis, and holy poo poo. Even knowing she must have had work done she looks amazing these days. She looks like she's aged 10-15 years instead of 23.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

well this thread is about images that made you feel weird before you knew anything about sex so

Thank you degenerative grammer. You have made me laugh harder than I have in ages and they say laughter is the best medicine. Not the medicine you need, per se, but good medicine for me at least. Curious did you ever get turned on walking through forests or near stop signs/telephone poles? Do you write stories where you compare various things to penises? Did you ever hang around a gymnasium? Do you like movies about Gladiators?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

god she's beautiful

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Gatekeeper posted:

Long time ago, lil five or six y/o gatekeeper woke up late one night and my dad had fallen asleep on the couch and left like showtime or something on and some Pam grier movie had just started and it was the first time I really remember noticing that the lady on tv was making my dingus tingle so I plopped down on the floor and kept watching and then suddenly she was naked and literally nothing was ever the same again

Replace Showtime with HBO and Pam Grier with Bo Derek and this is exactly how it happened to me

y troll
Aug 31, 2016

by Lowtax

etc

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Call the locksmith!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Linnear posted:

Brigitte Nielsen. This was well after her heydays in the 80's, and I don't actually know where I saw her first either. It was probably from some advertisement for one of her movies being on broadcast TV. Looking back, I can't really see what the big deal was, aside from the cleavage. That was probably enough back then though.

At the same time, I'd guess she's the reason I dig chicks with short hair/pixie cuts.

Nielsen was one of those women who could look gorgeous and physically powerful, despite one of her first movies being Cobra where she was a damsel-in-distress. Like Sybil Danning, Sandahl Bergman, and Leslie Easterbrook (Sgt. Callahan from Police Academy), she was one of those cool-ice blondes that would as much as give you a boner while busting your balls. Hollywood doesn't really make those women who a physically and sexual dominating actresses anymore. The last of that line was probably post-Basic Instinct Sharon Stone and Charlize Theron, and Theron has pretty much fought to get any role outside of "hero's girlfriend".

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Young Freud posted:

Leslie Easterbrook

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/wd22XDW.gif:nws:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I had forgotten how big her tits were, Jesus.

:fap:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Young Freud posted:

I had forgotten how big her tits were, Jesus.

:fap:

Got to meet her at a convention a while ago.

The years were very kind to her.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

don't forget that the box had bumps on it so you could really feel the, er, three dimensional detail when you ran your hand over the surface.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Got to meet her at a convention a while ago.

The years were very kind to her.

Yeah, I just Googled her what she looks like now, and, while it's definite that she's got work done, it's like really good quality stuff. Holy gently caress, 67.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Sort of surprised I'm the first one with this.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Markie Post and her awful hair.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/zpUQXRn.webm

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Also Barbara Eden from I Dream of Jeannie reruns on Nick at Nite gave an eight-year-old Sheen Sheen funny feelings he didn't fully understand at the time

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

it's French Cinema don't make me NWS this piece of PG13 artwork: the chick-in-a-tube

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Sep 2, 2016

• Locked thread