Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAB

plain blue jacket posted:

please stop reminding me of the inevitable encroachment of THE MONOLITH

its important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Piso Mojado posted:

with proper care and patience a bag of babybel cheese can grow up to be a herd of mature cheese which will feed a family for months

plain blue jacket

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

it is very frightening

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Piso Mojado posted:

with proper care and patience a bag of babybel cheese can grow up to be a herd of mature cheese which will feed a family for months

thats really economical and a good use of resources imo

Robot Made of Meat

I'm actively avoiding getting PMs out of fear of being unwittingly IK'ed. I realize that's an irrational fear, but still, I just can't handle the stress.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:shobon: but ik seems like it'd be fun and chill?

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Would it be okay to post a picture of a drug in this thread? It is a drug that is illegal in some places but is not illegal for me to have in california. Which is where I am.

I Was The Fury

deep dish peat moss

We've got a narc on the forum

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

We've got a narc on the forum

Don't sign your posts.

Love,
Guy Incognito

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Turns out i almost definitely did have lyme but now my antibiotics are done and symptoms gone :toot:

always check yourself for ticks folks

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
guybrush threepwood~

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word
thanks for no pms :qq:

-anonymouse

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

darkarchon posted:

thanks for no pms :qq:

-anonymouse

http://webmshare.com/ax9Og

----------------

alnilam

Lastgirl posted:

guybrush threepwood~

I Was The Fury

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post that picture of a drug

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
This means you have to check your PMs munchables

I Was The Fury

I Was The Fury posted:

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post that picture of a drug

:nws::nws:

deep dish peat moss

Calling all cars, calling all cars

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

super mario batali posted:

This means you have to check your PMs munchables

I was a-sleepin'

darkarchon

My name is a trolling word

p dank m8 I rate it a 5/7

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

name/weight/legal price you paid?

I Was The Fury

Luvcow posted:

name/weight/legal price you paid?

XJ-13/I bought a quarter ounce but that nugget is a but over 2 grams/$70 for the quarter ounce

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I Was The Fury posted:

XJ-13/I bought a quarter ounce but that nugget is a but over 2 grams/$70 for the quarter ounce

the times they are a changing :)

deep dish peat moss

I went to a weed store in Portland and was so underwhelmed it made me quit smoking weed.

deep dish peat moss

I bought the maximum amount of edible you can buy per day (1 piece of chocolate) and ate the entire thing while sitting in Union Station and spent the entire train ride upset that I wasn't high.

Matoi Ryuko

Shakill OReal posted:

I went to a weed store in Portland and was so underwhelmed it made me quit smoking weed.

Portland ruins everything!!!

Matoi Ryuko

Shakill OReal posted:

I bought the maximum amount of edible you can buy per day (1 piece of chocolate) and ate the entire thing while sitting in Union Station and spent the entire train ride upset that I wasn't high.

A train ride probably wasn't the right choice for this trip anyway. Something where you could walk around would have been better, imo.

Munchables

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Portland ruins everything!!!

:sadwave:

Matoi Ryuko

How could you ruin weed, portland, what's next, music?!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i just want it available legally for people who need it for medicinal use. I was given cannabinol in 2005 while going through chemo and radiation and it sucked and just made me more nauseous.

thankfully i knew people who kept me supplied with weed because it really did make all the difference in both lifting my spirits and making at least tiny amounts of eating possible, it shouldn't be that hard for someone who needs it to get it.

AAB

im so good at russian roulette that I killed the thread :clint:

I Was The Fury

Shakill OReal posted:

Oh if my first times at weed stores had been anything like some of my recent times, I probably would have gone back to calling my high school dealer, but for a short golden age every shop had a nice lobby, easy registration, a beautiful display section, and a hefty number of choices of herbs, edibles, extracts, prerolled joints, and occasionally some glass pieces and grinders. Now you'll still sometimes find that situation but inevitably within 6 months every shop becomes a ratty lobby, an understocked display section with only the scuzziest of herb, and like 6 indicas and 2 sativas, and then a large selection of wax. I got lucky last time and went in during one of their deliveries, so I got some huge nugs fresh from the bag. Although I did buy a lemonade that had 200 mg THC in it. That was fun

E: the only thing that improves over time is registration. It goes from filling out a couple of pages of paperwork to either ticking checkboxes on an iPad or not having to register at all (pretty sure this is illegal but I'm not going to call the cops)

I Was The Fury fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Aug 31, 2016

deep dish peat moss

I think what I didn't like about it is when I buy weed, I just want a bag of weed. I don't want to look at different strains, I've been smoking for 14 years and I've never been able to tell any difference between what I'm smoking except for indica/sativa. I don't want to look at products that aren't a bag of weed because it seems unnecessary to me, a veteran weed smoker. I don't want to show an ID and sign in and talk to the person in the lobby and then the person at the counter, I don't want their suggestions on what products I buy.

It should work exactly like cigarettes or buying illegal weed: I walk in to a place, say "gimme a pack of weed", slip some dollars in their hand, and walk home. The process took like 20 minutes when I went, if I had a dealer that talked to me for 20 minutes when I bought weed I deleted their number.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 31, 2016

I Was The Fury

Shakill OReal posted:

I think what I didn't like about it is when I buy weed, I just want a bag of weed. I don't want to look at different strains, I've been smoking for 14 years and I've never been able to tell any difference between what I'm smoking except for indica/sativa. I don't want to look at products that aren't a bag of weed because it seems unnecessary to me, a veteran weed smoker. I don't want to show an ID and sign in and talk to the person in the lobby and then the person at the counter, I don't want their suggestions on what products I buy.

It should work exactly like cigarettes or buying illegal weed: I walk in to a place, say "gimme a pack of weed", slip some dollars in their hand, and walk home.

I feel like the formalities of it are because of all the legal restrictions on it, plus the weed community can be nearly as annoying as the vaping community as evidenced by my dumb post. I suspect once it's fully legal and Marlboro gets in on the game you'll be able to do exactly as you desire.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

It should work exactly like cigarettes or buying illegal weed: I walk in to a place, say "gimme a pack of weed", slip some dollars in their hand, and walk home. The process took like 20 minutes when I went, if I had a dealer that talked to me for 20 minutes when I bought weed I deleted their number.

Look at Mr. Privilege here, getting to pick and choose his dealers. My dealer talks my ear off and "subtly" hints that we should hook up and I have to smile and nod.

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

idk man. usually people are crawling all over me trying to be ik

this time i got 1 guy who won't turn on his pms even though he has them, 1 guy that said no, and 1 guy who is ignoring my pm

i'm starting to get a complex

----------------

Munchables

I hope my thread is good. Thread-making nervouses me up. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Munchables posted:

I hope my thread is good. Thread-making nervouses me up. :(

If it's any consolation it at least got one post, and it was a good one too. :grin: