Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009
They also ditch the skip animation button. Some games let you press square to skip the current attack animation to jump to the other.

I wish they'd get the different teams on the same page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

KoB posted:

They also ditch the skip animation button. Some games let you press square to skip the current attack animation to jump to the other.

I wish they'd get the different teams on the same page.

Yeah I find myself hitting the square button to skip the enemy/lead attacker to get to the sub but it never works!

I'm pretty sure the buttons for quick switching being evade/defend/counter are the opposite to Z3 also.

Rascyc posted:

I guess if you squint real hard the Daizengar is more like a dark blue. Kinda stupid.

I think it would have been weirder if he was counted as black to be honest. Admittedly I am colourblind but he is 100% a dark blue, especially compared to Aussenseiter.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

I've been replaying Z3.2 with the intent to use some of the lesser used units but Banpresto really screwed over a ton of pilots with bad spirits. Mostly it's decent combat pilots that don't gain any form of Valor/Soul. It really sucks if you want to stick Four or Gyunei in the Nu or something because they have stats on par with Loran and decent Newtype levels but the last third of the game they're pretty much useless against bosses and grunts are trivialized by MAP attacks. At least Marida gets Love so I'm running her in the Alpha Azieru. I think this is one of the only SRW games with more end game viable UC Gundam combat units than pilots.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

EthanSteele posted:

I think it would have been weirder if he was counted as black to be honest. Admittedly I am colourblind but he is 100% a dark blue, especially compared to Aussenseiter.
It's definitely closer to a dark blue color in Alpha 2/OG2 GBA. Everywhere else has leaned towards a more darker blue color that is almost borderline black, which is why I think some people assume Dygengar has a predominately black color scheme.

But the bigger issue is more that Ratsel can't get any additional bonuses from his #1 BFF, which is super lame.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

AradoBalanga posted:

It's definitely closer to a dark blue color in Alpha 2/OG2 GBA. Everywhere else has leaned towards a more darker blue color that is almost borderline black, which is why I think some people assume Dygengar has a predominately black color scheme.

But the bigger issue is more that Ratsel can't get any additional bonuses from his #1 BFF, which is super lame.

Maybe I have my monitor too bright, but I can see how it would happen. Ratsel and Sanger's ace bonus should include adding the Love bonus to their relationship but only after they use Tornado Blade as it reaffirms the true brotherhood they have.

Carla in the Haken is good as hell and Aschen starts with a "I choose you" Ash Ketchum line and I think Carla might have the most cool things she says in all the different robots, especially all her kapows and booms.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Carla makes up her own attack names and technobabble. She owns.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I think she might be my new fave and with unison she can hang out with anybody in anything and be real good at it. Does she technobabble in a unit?

EthanSteele fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Aug 30, 2016

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
https://ontlogy.wordpress.com/srw-db/

So someone's finished an english SRW fangame in the SRC engine...

I'm going to try it out solely because it has Live A Live.

GilliamYaeger fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Aug 30, 2016

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

EthanSteele posted:

I think she might be my new fave and with unison she can hang out with anybody in anything and be real good at it. Does she technobabble in a unit?

She makes up her own jargon before big attacks, essentially. Usually something about dancing.

It's a shame her ace bonus is "just" +5 will. I wish Yuuki and Carla had Arado and Seolla's ace bonuses and viceversa, they work very well in a twin using Unison.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
I don't think I've seen Yuuki and Carla talk to each other lately. They're nominally an Alpha pair but they're just sort of there, and so are their default robots, for that matter.

Actually, I feel like I haven't seen Yuuki talk much lately, period. Carla at least hangs out in the mess with the other grunt-kids sometimes. You'd think he'd at least show up to offer someone some tea.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yuuki show sup but mostly to be kind of a "I am here :|" guy. He's clearly the guy they're least interested in and probably would have gone the way of Ring Mao if not for Carla.

I am so loving annoyed that Ring Mao still is in the Not Playable Ghetto.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Caphi posted:

I don't think I've seen Yuuki and Carla talk to each other lately. They're nominally an Alpha pair but they're just sort of there, and so are their default robots, for that matter.

Actually, I feel like I haven't seen Yuuki talk much lately, period. Carla at least hangs out in the mess with the other grunt-kids sometimes. You'd think he'd at least show up to offer someone some tea.

He makes a few tea references :shrug:

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

GimmickMan posted:

She makes up her own jargon before big attacks, essentially. Usually something about dancing.

It's a shame her ace bonus is "just" +5 will. I wish Yuuki and Carla had Arado and Seolla's ace bonuses and viceversa, they work very well in a twin using Unison.

"Reverse Lion Sword, Saiha!" and then "Don't ask what the reverse means." I can't believe she has so few good lines in her default robot but puts a lot of others to shame in anything else. And her ace bonus is actually +5 starting will for everyone in the twin! Still not very exciting but even better than just +5 starting will!

I also found out both forms of the Soulsaber count as red for Katina's ace bonus. Melee Katina in any of the red things can hang out with FF and shooty Katina in Yuuki's thing can hang out with GG what a beautiful world. Getting a free +1 movement on everything red just for being with Katina is really good.

ImpAtom posted:

Yuuki show sup but mostly to be kind of a "I am here :|" guy. He's clearly the guy they're least interested in and probably would have gone the way of Ring Mao if not for Carla.

I am so loving annoyed that Ring Mao still is in the Not Playable Ghetto.

I thought about Yuuki and Carla getting the Phoenix and the Turtle, but Carla is the fiery one and Yuuki is the contemplative one so he'd be stuck in Turtle Hell while she does ribbon dances with the snake tail bit when they're combined and that is a worthy sacrifice for Carla to have a good time.

I really miss Ring.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

The entirety of Yuuki's relevance in OG2nd was one scene in La Gias where he schools people about tea, and only because people ask him about it first. I guess it could be worse, he could be OG Wufei.

EthanSteele posted:

"Reverse Lion Sword, Saiha!" and then "Don't ask what the reverse means." I can't believe she has so few good lines in her default robot but puts a lot of others to shame in anything else. And her ace bonus is actually +5 starting will for everyone in the twin! Still not very exciting but even better than just +5 starting will!

I also found out both forms of the Soulsaber count as red for Katina's ace bonus. Melee Katina in any of the red things can hang out with FF and shooty Katina in Yuuki's thing can hang out with GG what a beautiful world. Getting a free +1 movement on everything red just for being with Katina is really good.

I thought about Yuuki and Carla getting the Phoenix and the Turtle, but Carla is the fiery one and Yuuki is the contemplative one so he'd be stuck in Turtle Hell while she does ribbon dances with the snake tail bit when they're combined and that is a worthy sacrifice for Carla to have a good time.

I really miss Ring.

Huh, guess that's another mistake in the wiki. +5 for both pilots is much better, yes. Maybe I should start making corrections... :effort:

It is a shame the bird and turtle gods are going to be absorbed into Shin Ryukooh, Yuuki & Carla need better personal mechs and the Jakubuoh/Bujakuoh would suit them very well. The Razandgrith is alright but the Randgrith is only endgame playable if you give it secret weapons. Both mechs waste their psychodriver talents too. At least let them ride the other Advance mechs or something, let Carla be a magical girl who fires phoenixes.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
I always used to forget that Carla is weirdly tanky so this time I put her in the Type-2 and let her back up Bullet and Kusuha. It seemed weirdly correct.

I usually just throw Yuuki into the Ashsaber and use him as filler for snipers on route splits (it's pretty much always Ratsel).

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

GimmickMan posted:

The entirety of Yuuki's relevance in OG2nd was one scene in La Gias where he schools people about tea, and only because people ask him about it first. I guess it could be worse, he could be OG Wufei.

Huh, guess that's another mistake in the wiki. +5 for both pilots is much better, yes. Maybe I should start making corrections... :effort:

It is a shame the bird and turtle gods are going to be absorbed into Shin Ryukooh, Yuuki & Carla need better personal mechs and the Jakubuoh/Bujakuoh would suit them very well. The Razandgrith is alright but the Randgrith is only endgame playable if you give it secret weapons. Both mechs waste their psychodriver talents too. At least let them ride the other Advance mechs or something, let Carla be a magical girl who fires phoenixes.

I really hope that OG's Shin Ryukooh can transform into all four Choukijin.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

+5 starting will isn't that bad for a MD Ace bonus even if it did apply to just her. Looking at the MD Aces almost none of them are super impressive or unit defining.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
MD's Ace bonuses are in general quirkier than the ones in 2nd OGs, but also a whole lot less useful.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
OG doesn't have any of the really insane robot or pilot skills, either. It's mostly "this robot has a good barrier and can tank real hard" or "a former boss so it has Full Block." It's never going to be anything like Z's Overskill: Acceleration or Negotiator, for instance.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

Caphi posted:

OG doesn't have any of the really insane robot or pilot skills, either. It's mostly "this robot has a good barrier and can tank real hard" or "a former boss so it has Full Block." It's never going to be anything like Z's Overskill: Acceleration or Negotiator, for instance.

But... I need a King Gainer.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I think Kyosuke's is the stand out best new one because getting Attacker when Counter activates when there are only 3 people with Attacker in the game is pretty nice!

Calvina's is good because anybody else with +10% damage has a much more limited setup than 50% of the enemies you'll fight on a unit that can fly into the middle of the stage and aggro all of them and it comes with a little SP which helps the battery in the back.

Carla's ace affecting two bumps it up a lot from the bottom of the barrel of Gilliam/Seolla's ace bonuses which respectively save you between 0-2SP a map and +5 will with an annoying activation condition because you're never going to keep her and Arado twinned for more than one turn.

Logicblade posted:

But... I need a King Gainer.

They gave us a Boss so a Gainer might happen one day! Gimme Mina with Miracle and Grunguster Machine #1, I'm ready.

Speaking of ace bonuses. W, K and L don't have specific ones do they? It'll be interesting to see what they get when they get added to the OGverse. L could have the bonuses they get for upgrading as FUBs, but W and K don't have fancy ones and now I'm thinking of a world where Mist is as strong as Calvina and I don't like it.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
So what game had the best Ace Bonuses? I think A Portable was definitely up there.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Shine, Ryoto and Yon's aces are also for everybody in the team not just them. +10% final accuracy is nice, 20% funds was already teamwide, but +1 range and +10% vs Zvorg units when there are a lot of those about is pretty strong.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

GilliamYaeger posted:

So what game had the best Ace Bonuses? I think A Portable was definitely up there.

I think by far the best one in A Portable was Daimos' "Sword Cut always triggers" OP ace bonus, which was amazing at no-selling melee attacks and funnels alike. I can hardly remember any other particularly interesting ones, and I played that game a bunch.

Z3, maybe? Four becomes a proper newtype, Codename Wind casts mass accel on turn 1, Noriko makes miracles happen, etc.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I want Ring to come back with CEO, and Gilliam to get Negotiator.

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE

MonsieurChoc posted:

I want Ring to come back with CEO, and Gilliam to get Negotiator.

Then Akemi, Akimi, Raul and Fiona should get Salaryman.

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

GilliamYaeger posted:

https://ontlogy.wordpress.com/srw-db/

So someone's finished an english SRW fangame in the SRC engine...
Huh, I was wondering why I suddenly started getting a bunch of traffic.

So, I'm the creator of SRW DB and if anyone wants, I can answer questions on it - tech support (OK, I might not be able to help that much on this one), gameplay questions, SRW design, pre-planning and technical engine stuff, whatever you can think of really.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I really hope they give us a mass production Soulsaber in the next game. Just give it all the moves that don't revolve around alien technology.

I'm also torn on if I want Akemi and Akimi to get their own units or not because it'd be nice to be able to deploy both but it'd be a huge nerf.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Ring will come back and her ace bonus will be 5% bonus damage when piloting the MP Huck Mk II.

Davzz posted:

So, I'm the creator of SRW DB and if anyone wants, I can answer questions on it - tech support (OK, I might not be able to help that much on this one), gameplay questions, SRW design, pre-planning and technical engine stuff, whatever you can think of really.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to it. How was working with the SRC engine?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Caphi posted:

Then Akemi, Akimi, Raul and Fiona should get Salaryman.

I'm not disagreeing.

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

GimmickMan posted:

How was working with the SRC engine?
I think the biggest hurdle before working on it was figuring out how to get people to run the program - originally it was thought to be an OS compatibility issue but it turned out to be a Japanese OS System Locale thing, but some people couldn't get it to work after changing their settings either until I discovered the Locale Emulator method ironically from some instructions on how to get Touhou games running.

In terms of creating stuff in the engine? It's actually pretty good in terms of features - I think it has practically just about SRW ability up until the end of its development and more so if you ever wanted to bring back Decoys from 64 or something... and scripting allows you to pull off stuff outside of the Winkysoft formula that SRC comes with. For DB, I used it to implement Guard Arm/Evade weapon properties from Neo, change the battle formulas to mostly the modern one with a Defense stat with some tweaks and so on. I've seen other scenarios that uses it to implement things like a PP / Skill learning system but I wanted to keep this relatively simple as far as coding goes so I didn't study and implement them.

The engine is generally fine with having English put into it, but a bunch of the interface seems hard-coded though the creator did provide the source code - I'm not a programmer though but in theory I suppose someone dedicated enough could translate all of those and then recompile the program.

Sometimes it doesn't like spaces though, which is why you get some SNES-like ability names in DB like "HealTouch" and "SwitchOn", other times its fine with it. And a silly bug is that I can't start any "Character Talking" sentence with the word "If" because the script parses it as a If/Else statement.

I guess it's not very user friendly if your expectation for the tools is RPGMaker. Outside of perhaps the Map design tool (and only the Map design tool), just about everything else in the program is done through editing raw text files. It took me years before I was comfortable doing anything in it which I accomplished through studying other scenarios by opening them up and looking at the scripts.

Then again, I'm like the only person who has ever used the engine outside of some guys who disappeared off the planet years ago whose fangame has also died with them because all the hosts went down and I had to learn a lot of it in Japanese - most of the pseudo-scripting language is actually in English and I did went about documenting a lot of how the program works to the point where I think any newbie who reads my tutorial/sample game (which I haven't gotten around to making publicly available) could probably start tossing something together pretty quick.

Guess the "do everything in txt files" adds a bit of time to the creation process, but maybe it helps if you use better text editing programs compared to basic txtpad like I did. In theory, I think someone could probably code some kind of simple program to automatically generate blocks of text files to simplify the process but it won't be me because I'm not a good coder.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Things that proc Katina's red requirement: Fairlion G (the red one), Giganduro, Grungust Type 2 Red, CompatiKaiser, Soulsaber, Grungust Type 3, Alteisen, Exbein Type L (the red one), Raul's Gunstriker, Yuuki's Razangriff, Angelg (even though it's pink), Vegalion, the red Gespenst.

The complete Hyperion does not. Thanks Ibis you hosed it.

I'm also pretty sure Personlichkeit does too but it's a force deploy this stage so I can't check!

Debudedabide having Lucky is the worst thing in the world when it procs on a Valor'd Maximum Break and he dodges everything. I like his new attacks he got on the Baral route though!

ImpAtom posted:

I really hope they give us a mass production Soulsaber in the next game. Just give it all the moves that don't revolve around alien technology.

I'm also torn on if I want Akemi and Akimi to get their own units or not because it'd be nice to be able to deploy both but it'd be a huge nerf.

Give us two MP Soulsabers that can be switched between FF/GG like the Exbein frames. Let the GG keep the big guns from the wing though because it's cool as hell. FF can get something else I dunno. To get around the nerf you could have it do a quick switch like the TE units and Chokijin but it'd require some resdesigning of some bits, especially the shoulder cannons and part of the appeal is that they are just big boat guns. Drillcraft vs armguns is as easy as stored on the backpack though, with switching being like GaoGaiGar's system.

Davzz posted:

I think the biggest hurdle before working on it was figuring out how to get people to run the program - originally it was thought to be an OS compatibility issue but it turned out to be a Japanese OS System Locale thing, but some people couldn't get it to work after changing their settings either until I discovered the Locale Emulator method ironically from some instructions on how to get Touhou games running.

I'm looking forward to giving it a go too. Any particular reasoning behind the series you chose, or would that be spoilers?

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Davzz posted:

I haven't played it, but I can absolutely imagine the amount of labor that goes into something like this, both event scripting and story writing.

How much time would you say you invested in developing this SRC game, in terms of both overall start-to-finish date and sheer hour count?

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

EthanSteele posted:

Any particular reasoning behind the series you chose, or would that be spoilers?
One of the advantages of fan games as I see it is the ability to do things that official SRW is unable to do due to circumstances - I personally can't understand people who want to create projects with a series list that's like Mazinger/Getter/Gundam/Zambot/Daitarn/Z/CCA, because to be honest, it's pretty safe to say you'll never be able to compete with Bamco's team of animators, but more power to you if you're really passionate about making it happen.

So first, the "core series" as the ones I really want to see done that I doubt anyone else will try are established as follows

Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea - As an obscure 2002 VN owned by a company that's content to exist in a zombie state (in comparison, something like Sakura Wars still gets a lot of merchandising and crossover advertising even if no more games are being made), I really doubt Terada is rushing to acquire its license right now.
Live A Live - Videogame series(spotty history in SRW outside of Virtual On), and does Squaresoft even remember they own this game at all?
Tetsujin 28 (2004) - Yokoyama Estate.

Thematically, SRW DB isn't written/conceived as a "traditional" mecha story but rather, something along the lines of Giant Robo: Day The Earth Stood Still, where you have a lot of human characters doing human sized things, which means when the mechas show up, they actually command a sort of power or respectability just by the sole virtue of being a giant robot.

This is because I really want to showcase these series at the higher end of the power level curve, and two of them are rather low powered in the grand scheme of things. I know for some people, SRW is defined by things like Chirico capping the Anti-Spiral with his magnum but I personally want to have a layer of suspension of disbelief going on here.

The other series are added in while attempting to follow these principles - Iczer 1 has Iczer has a human character and Iczer Robo as the mecha, for example.

At least one series was added in mostly for enemy variety and provides most of the enemy grunts besides Live A Live, and G Gundam was honestly kind of the "series inclusion that's just there to attract people because the rest are so obscure" pick because I guess even I'm not free from that sort of peer pressure.

(Fun fact: DB stands for Demonbane, which was originally on the series list, but eventually I decided that its power level would be too high if I actually did all of its plot, and then it got cut down to a weird handling where Dr West was the only character from the series, and then eventually just cut out altogether.

But I still kept the acronym because it sounded cool.)

Hokuto posted:

How much time would you say you invested in developing this SRC game, in terms of both overall start-to-finish date and sheer hour count?
I want to say about a year? Quite a lot of it is pre-production stuff though like having to translate all the Spirit Commands and Weapon Properties tooltips, which will probably save me a lot of time on my next project since I can reuse those parts.

I didn't count the sheer hours involved but it was created under a "jobless hobo" lifestyle circumstances, where I can afford to do something like jam in 6 hours a day on working on it when I feel like it.

Once all the framework is complete, I usually take about a week on each mission, but on the other hand, DB's missions are more "designed" and reminiscent of something like Fire Emblem where there's generally some sort of gimmick going on (like a water level where platforms and whirlpools randomly generate on the map each turn), simple "20 Zakus spawn and your units bash them" probably wouldn't take more than a couple of hours to do. Maybe more if you want to create "in-battle cutscenes"

You can probably add additional hours if you gotta rewatch the source material and research, which is probably why half of my series list are short OVAs.

Thankfully sprite requirements are rather low for the SRC engine - all you need is a 32 x 32 BMP file for the unit and a 64 x 64 for the pilot's portrait, though some of the sprites I used have kind of bad artifacts issues because I couldn't find good images to use.

Oh yeah, I should probably state the scope of the project to provide context to go along with those statements - DB is mostly comparable to something like FMW1 in terms of scale and tops out at around 15 player character units and 11 stages.

(One of the corners I cut was pilot dialogue, which SRC engine does have support for, but I didn't want to write 30-50 lines per character of English dialogue making sure to give every character a proper "speaking" tone... I could have translated the Japanese dialogue but I didn't want to end up with "Die, Granteed" and "Incorrigible fools")

So given these numbers - if anyone is aspiring to be an SRW fangame creator and your series list is like 20-30 entries with 60 characters, you're probably going to have to cut it down unless you're really talented. I have 15 player characters, around 5 of them being non-speaking robots and I think I still forget some of them exist sometimes. Even if Eternity shows up with a super functionable easy to use GUI, there's still a lot of effort you gotta put into making it a reality and TBH, I kind of consider my writing/planning very sloppy, so if you really care about quality, that's gonna cost extra.

Realistically speaking, if you want to do a "big project" for fan-game standards and not be vaporware, it would probably be around 10 series and ~20-30 missions max. I recommend it going smaller.

Davzz fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Sep 1, 2016

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Very interesting stuff, I like hearing about the thought behind these things. Now I wish I had endless free time so I could subject people to my battle fanfictions.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I will be the one to make the SRW game that gives X and all of the other mechs with quasi-WMDs the respect they need.

All of the villains will just look at you go "welp I guess I give up" and the inevitable alien invasion gets completely wiped out early.

The game will thus revolve around figuring out ways to progress when everyone is super low level, and thus everything will ultimately come down to Jamil soloing the final boss in the X Divider.

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Davzz posted:

I want to say about a year? Quite a lot of it is pre-production stuff though like having to translate all the Spirit Commands and Weapon Properties tooltips, which will probably save me a lot of time on my next project since I can reuse those parts.

I didn't count the sheer hours involved but it was created under a "jobless hobo" lifestyle circumstances, where I can afford to do something like jam in 6 hours a day on working on it when I feel like it.

This was a great post, thank you for elaborating on it! And congratulations on getting a full fan game finished. :)

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Speaking of fan games, in the end was there no word from Sanbondo about FMW4 from Comiket? I was just listening to the soundtrack to 3 again for the bazillionth time and thinking about that. Also, I still want to buy the out of print soundtrack to 2...

I lost interest in my Reimu run through the older games. Marisa's side is just more interesting, plus, as others have said, the first game is hard to go back to after the others.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Sep 1, 2016

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Everyone is hoping FMW4 will come out at Fall Reitaisai, but worst comes to worst it might end up a Winter Comiket release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
G Generation Genesis is going to be at the Sony booth at TGS so look forward to some more gameplay.

• Locked thread