Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 snow tires 205-40-R17 off of a Fiesta ST - used 2 seasons but have plenty of life left.

$100 for all 4 if you can pick them up in New Rochelle, NY, or meet me anywhere in the general NYC-Metro-CT area.
Otherwise pay for shipping.

Also selling a brand new K&N air filter, fits a Fiesta ST or even a normal Ford Fiesta!

$20+shipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnkleBoB
Jul 24, 2000

Beginner's Version, Copyright,
1991 - Please Copy and Distribute
Selling front control arms for an e36 BWM. Meyle HD brand (refer to this receipt)

Includes left and right front control arms and a front control arm bracket kit with pre-installed centered bushings.

I sold my 328is before installing these. Never been out of the packaging. I paid over $400 from Turner. Taking offers; you pay shipping or come pick them up from Tampa area.

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.
Selling a 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited with 64,xxx miles in the Bay Area! Here is a link to the Craigslist ad. Currently looking for $12,800.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Pissingintowind posted:

Selling a 2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited with 64,xxx miles in the Bay Area! Here is a link to the Craigslist ad. Currently looking for $12,800.

drat, if you had posted this when it was in MA, we might have bough it...

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.

sharkytm posted:

drat, if you had posted this when it was in MA, we might have bough it...

You're the second person that's said that! Kind of regret driving it across the country for a summer job now...

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Priced Lowered!!!!!!

Voltage posted:

Selling 4 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-70 snow tires 205-40-R17 off of a Fiesta ST - used 2 seasons but have plenty of life left.

$75 for all 4 if you can pick them up in New Rochelle, NY, or meet me anywhere in the general NYC-Metro-CT area.
Otherwise pay for shipping.

Also selling a brand new K&N air filter, fits a Fiesta ST or even a normal Ford Fiesta!
FREE just pay shipping

hedgegnome
May 20, 2008
Anyone in the bay area interested in a 2003 BMW 540i? Automatic, sport seats, m package, 81k, very nice.. Looking for 10,500.

Im thinking of getting an s2000 :D

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

hedgegnome posted:

Anyone in the bay area interested in a 2003 BMW 540i? Automatic, sport seats, m package, 81k, very nice.. Looking for 10,500.

Im thinking of getting an s2000 :D

That's a pretty good price. Shame about the auto. Even so, I just sold an '03 530i auto/non-sport/87k with M-pars and a set of snow wheels for $9k. You should easily get your price, or more if you wanted to work a bit for it.

hedgegnome
May 20, 2008

meatpimp posted:

That's a pretty good price. Shame about the auto. Even so, I just sold an '03 530i auto/non-sport/87k with M-pars and a set of snow wheels for $9k. You should easily get your price, or more if you wanted to work a bit for it.

Thanks! I havent put it up anywhere yet, but i plan on getting it fully spiffed up and asking a bit more on CL. Im not in a hurry.. mostly just trying to get a feel for what I can get for it. Im going to miss it :(

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Garage computers:

quote:

HP Elitebook 8730w laptop/mobile workstation, like new, 17" screen
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core2Duo T9400 processor, 2.55 GHz
nVidia Quadro FX2700m video with HDMI and VGA out
6 GB RAM
250 GB hard drive
DVD R/W burner
eSata
Firewire
802.11 wireless
Dial-up modem for legacy needs

quote:

Dell Vostro 230 slim-tower
Windows 7 Professional x64
3 GHz Intel Core2Duo E7500 processor
4 GB RAM
2 TB hard drive
Geforce 310 video card with HDMI and DVI
Integrated video with VGA
DVD R/W burner
802.11n wireless
Rare PS/2 and serial ports for legacy needs
New Dell keyboard and mouse included
Monitor not included

$75 + shipping each or $125 for the lot. They're heavy so it's probably a long shot but I thought I'd offer em up.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

blk posted:

$75 + shipping each or $125 for the lot. They're heavy so it's probably a long shot but I thought I'd offer em up.

I'm interested in the Elitebook.

ub3ratl4sf00 (a) gmail

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5723257333.html

Selling my 2002 9-5 Aero. It's in Seattle, its a pretty good car.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mcqueen posted:

That's a steal, good luck with that sale man, if you wern't on the other side of the country I'd have a buyer for you.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern

Mcqueen posted:

Edit: no go, sorry man. Good luck with the sale.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 10, 2016

Thingweight
Jul 2, 2007
original title
1994 Miata for sale in Austin, Texas

SA mart thread link:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3786110

lots of details in the SA mart post, but the short version is that it is a super fun modified Miata that I'm not allowed to drive anymore. Take this to a good home that will wring it out on a semi-regular basis please.

Publicly posted for 2900, goon price 2400.

sold locally.

Thingweight fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Aug 12, 2016

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009

Mcqueen posted:

Still for sale? CL is deleted...

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Still for sale? CL is deleted...

Sold.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Finally getting around to selling my 2012 WRX, white, ordered new with these pro factory options:

• Short shifter
  • Center console armrest

Incredibly tasteful modifications:
  • Air oil separator
  • Whiteline 22mm swaybars
  • Cobb DP
  • Accessport V2
  • Milltek catback

50,000 miles, new battery with 3 year warranty.

It was replaced about a year ago with another car and I was slow to sell it for sentimental reasons, being the first car I ever bought new for myself.

I'm about to swap the DP back to stock (un-marry Accessport, etc.) and put it on Craiglist for the KBB (Very Good) price of $20,000. This car is in [rust-free] San Francisco, CA, so I'd love to save the trouble of swapping out the DP since it still has a good two years until its next smog, and for said sentimental reasons I'd love to see it go to someone who will enjoy it.

That being the case, I'm knocking a grand off of for goon discount: going for $18,000. Hope that sounds like a good deal.

I have a bunch of other parts I got from jamal I never got around to putting on it as well, let me dig around for those. I have the stock swaybars as well, if for some reason you'd like them.

I'll add some pictures tomorrow if there's interest, I'd like to get it cleaned; I'm going to give it a week and if there are no takers it's going on CL for 20k.

EDIT: Hoooly crap, what I thought was me going kinda deaf in one year ended up to be a wicked ear infection that laid me up for nearly a week, barely just got mobile

As such, still weak like baby and can't clean the car but being garaged it's not too bad, probably missed the train on this but adding pics anyhow!:

Just happy to not be miserable, clean pics to come in a couple days when I recover; knocking 1g off

thechalkoutline fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 30, 2016

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
Someone take this thing off my hands before I change my mind.

2006 Forester X Auto.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5735618336.html

I need money for school as my FAFSA dried up with 3 semesters to go.

Willing to work out a good price for a goon.

vinnie1023
Sep 27, 2002

Coping with unoriginality since 1998.
Well, what seemed like a minor accident was, in fact, catastrophic for my wife's poor little 2005 Honda Insight. While I was able to bend the damage away from the tire enough to drive it to a repair shop, they quoted it as *at least* $5500, and since the car's only worth about 3k, that's not gonna work.

If you can do the work or know someone who can, it's an incredibly efficient little car. Might make a good first car for a teenager.

Everything looks basically fine from the back, though you can see on the left that something's a little amiss.

And there it is. What's hard to see in the picture is the beating that the tire took when we drove it home from the accident site. Even though we live only about a half mile away from where the accident happened, before I had a chance to bend the metal out away from the tire, it stripped off a good chunk of the tread. It'll definitely need a new tire. I can take a close-up of the damage if need be.

The other two sides of the car, just to make it clear there isn't any other damage or weirdness.

It has about 180,000 miles on it, mostly as a result of my wife's dad commuting from Seattle to Olympia with it for years (we did a transfer of title last year when he got a new car). Make me an offer before I take it to a junkyard. I'm in the north Seattle area.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
edit: This sold, really quickly actually.

2005 Toyota Sienna, 267,000 miles

$1,500.00

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Aug 17, 2016

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

1989 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 2WD

Edit: sold

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Oct 1, 2016

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

angryrobots posted:

Super neat bricknose.

Holy poo poo that thing looks clean. Best of luck.

Boaz MacPhereson fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 2, 2016

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
For how clean that is it's definitely worth more than the average F-150 of that year but that price is loving nuts.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

For how clean that is it's definitely worth more than the average F-150 of that year but that price is loving nuts.

Its a pretty clean example imo, the price i do think is a little high, however I paid 4 thou for my big tan turd.

E: VVV yeah definitely. esp when not ifs is involved.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 18, 2016

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

cursedshitbox posted:

Its a pretty clean example imo, the price i do think is a little high, however I paid 4 thou for my big tan turd.

4x4 always commands at least a 30% premium, though.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Interest check on a 2003 tiburon GT, 5mt in southeast michigan

black on black leather with carbon fiber hood and large OEM wing on the back
no mods outside of a slightly upgraded sub in the OEM box
runs steers and stops fine, starts up and stays charged without issue
clean title and only 108k miles

rust, rust everywhere, lower door panels, underbody
the back wiper never worked, never tried to make the AC work
driver window motor is slowing down but the regulator is fine
needs 100k mile service, valve cover gaskets but not heads or head gaskets, maybe new plugs and wires for shits, has new coils, check that timing belt out
needs a new PS pump pulley (slight wobble), but the PS pump is new
sun damaged paint between windshield and sunroof and poorly executed spray job on the rear wing and gas cap cover
PO wore out the 2>3 synchro, but still shifts correctly at the appropriate speed/rpm

its a beater but its the car that made me love driving. also my 2nd tib, the first went to 264k miles before i got bored and bought this one for the manual.

special goon price of $2000 before i put it on craigslist for $2500. pics and contact info if anyone cares

HATECUBE fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Aug 22, 2016

RapeWhistle
May 26, 2009
Any Austin goons interested in purchasing a Formula 1 PSL? I simply can not make it to the races anymore as I live on the east coast now. The PSL has 4 consecutive seats in Turn 15, Section 24, Row 12 and comes with a parking pass for Lot H.

I'd only ask the cost of this year's tickets plus the $100 fee COTA charges to transfer the PSL, which comes out to $1471.

Email me if interested: nelson \at\ mindframe \dot\ org

edit: To be clear, I'm offering to transfer the PSL permanently. This would be facilitated by COTA documents and stuff.

RapeWhistle fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Aug 25, 2016

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Guys, I'm selling my Surface Pro 1 to fund a wiring harness and ECU for happy fun times:

Core i5
4GB DDR3
64GB SSD + 64GB SDXC
Detatchable keyboard with Secondary Battery
Bluetooth, Wifi, etc.

Asking $300

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Also: Selling my Megasquirt1 V3.0
Updated to MSExtra firmware, setup to control fuel and spark with distributor hall trigger.
Added built in Bluetooth serial and changed LEDs to White/Blue to diagnostic purposes in daylight.

Its gone.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 4, 2016

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Edit: sold

blk fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Aug 28, 2016

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

I'll try this again since the craiglist link died.

2006 Subaru Forester X

284,000 miles - tons of maint. records, mostly all highway mileage.

looking to get at least 2250.00 for it.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/2AZ3l

Located in Northern VA. Someone please take this thing so I can pay for school.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

I'll try this again since the craiglist link died.

2006 Subaru Forester X

284,000 miles - tons of maint. records, mostly all highway mileage.

looking to get at least 2250.00 for it.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/2AZ3l

Located in Northern VA. Someone please take this thing so I can pay for school.

What was the story with this again? Any rust issues?

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Maksimus54 posted:

What was the story with this again? Any rust issues?

It was a fleet vehicle for our service department, So it has been maintained. My boss retired it and sold it to a coworker who then fixed what needed to be fixed and he flipped it to me. I'm currently driving it, but now that my FAFSA has essentially cut me off, I need to sell the car to make tuition this semester. It's more along the lines of I have to sell it versus wanting to sell it.

No rust anywhere that I can see, If you're interested and would like to see any specific video/photos let me know...or if there are any specifics you'd like to know, I'll be happy to answer.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Thinking about selling my 83 300SD. Car is in pretty rough cosmetic shape but the body is straight besides one dent and largely rust free. Vacuum system and the motor mounts could use some work (I think I have all the parts to refresh the vacuum system under the hood) but the car starts up and runs every time I've needed it to since I've had it. Oil pressure stays at least 2 bar when it's warmed up and idling, no problems with over heating. I've driven it from bumfuck east oklahoma to witchita and from wichita to lawerence and back without any issues.
http://imgur.com/a/9hfcU
Album of pictures from when I first got the car, it has tires that are about a year old on it now with less than 5k miles. Comes with a bunch of crap I bought for it but haven't put on yet (this may change as I gather motivation to put it up for sale on craigslist), new headlight assemblies that aren't cracked to poo poo, a coupe type grille if you're into that thing (I wasn't for very long, but it came with the headlights for basically free), some glow plugs I haven't bothered to install yet because it's never not started even when it's stupid loving cold from whatever winter vortex poo poo that turns the plains into the north pole, and a bunch of manuals and poo poo for working on w126s.

The bad: the aforementioned vacuum poo poo, the passenger front window doesn't roll down, the sunroof doesn't work, climate control woes (of course), gauge cluster is kinda hosed: the tach and odometer don't work, the clock doesn't keep proper time and the fuel gauge is moderately accurate, but if you treat the low sweep of the needle as the actual level you won't run out of fuel. Oil pressure and speedometer work fine as far as I can tell so it's been pretty low on my list of things to gently caress with.
$1000 goon price, located in 67203. I want to buy something new for a winter beater and there's a few cheap cars at a local lot I'd like to replace this thing with.

rscott fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 2, 2016

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
Anyone near Denver interested in an 09 CTS-V? Red sedan @ 53k miles.

I'll get better pics up tonight. For now here's the cl ad:

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5762058184.html

I've never sold a car before so any advice is welcome. Goonprice is 32k.

Edit: More pictures up. Need interior shots?

https://cargur.us/bBTc9 Whee cargurus

Space Whale fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 4, 2016

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

$1500 goon price for both trucks. Want just one, make offer.

Edit, sold.

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Sep 18, 2016

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Space Whale posted:

Anyone near Denver interested in an 09 CTS-V? Red sedan @ 53k miles.

Nice car, I didn't know they had dropped in price that much.

You don't need to do the "finger over the plate" in pictures though for next time. Anybody on the road can see your plate, I don't know why people on the internet all the sudden think something bad will happen if it's posted online.

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014

Larrymer posted:

Nice car, I didn't know they had dropped in price that much.

You don't need to do the "finger over the plate" in pictures though for next time. Anybody on the road can see your plate, I don't know why people on the internet all the sudden think something bad will happen if it's posted online.

The new gen is out and I guess people just don't know what it is and what it can do. Which is a drat shame.

I'd say "Spanks almost every other car on the road and is comfortable as gently caress" but then people will think I beat the crap out of it or get ricerboyz who want joy rides. Er, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Larrymer posted:

I think it's more like, any random person can see any other random person's plate, but if someone goes internet detectiving Larrymer, they can find that picture of your plate and do spiteful poo poo.

I don't think it's worth obscuring my plate, personally, but I understand people who obscure their own plates online.