Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Mokinokaro posted:

5 and 6 were definitely Red Dwarf's peak seasons though.

I will fight you

(the correct answer is 1 and 2 if you like smaller scale character stuff, 3 and 4 if you prefer silly space shenanigans. 5 is on the edge as it probably has the best ideas but the joke format is starting to rely more on formula than character, and by 6 this is becoming even more apparent, the characters feel more like ciphers who exist to deliver one liners rather than actual people, though the concepts for most of the episodes are still strong. 7 is hot garbage)

CATTE EDIT

Fatkraken fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
New pages are hard to come by when no one helps :argh:

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Everything about this thread is a poo poo-show, including my posting.

And specially cig

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

New pages are hard to come by when no one helps :argh:

Rude

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Failed to connect due to "Heavy Load"

:negative:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Derek pays me to reach new page milestones, not to "feel".

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Failed to connect due to "Heavy Load"

:negative:

wow dude sick humble brag there

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I've had two cans of soda and I feel like I've had my fill of sugar for the day

Can't imagine what it must feel like to have the impulse to eat stuff a million times more sugary for fun all day every day, without even trying to exercise and disregarding my own health

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I can't understand Ben Lesnick is what I'm saying

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme

Furia posted:

I can't understand Ben Lesnick is what I'm saying

You just don't understand crowd-funded obesity development.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Wish we could suggest polls for this thread so we can gauge the belief on which game the S42 plot is gonna be the most alike: Sonic 06 or Ride to Hell: Retribution

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Fatkraken posted:

I will fight you

(the correct answer is 1 and 2 if you like smaller scale character stuff, 3 and 4 if you prefer silly space shenanigans. 5 is on the edge as it probably has the best ideas but the joke format is starting to rely more on formula than character, and by 6 this is becoming even more apparent, the characters feel more like ciphers who exist to deliver one liners rather than actual people, though the concepts for most of the episodes are still strong. 7 is hot garbage)

There are no seasons after 7. Merely fanfic.

Furia posted:

I've had two cans of soda and I feel like I've had my fill of sugar for the day

Can't imagine what it must feel like to have the impulse to eat stuff a million times more sugary for fun all day every day, without even trying to exercise and disregarding my own health

Give it half an hour and you'll be craving again. That's the pernicious side of sugar and sugar-like substances.

It's one of the reasons you see fat people drinking diet soda.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I still stand by my belief that Sega is astroturfing the funding so that they can be all like "no we didn't make the worst game ever; look at that piece of poo poo over there it's just sad"

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Beet Wagon posted:

The second one with the trident and the belly flab just undoes my mind a little bit.

I'm curious of the onlookers in the background. Was it a family at a state park that just happened to stumble upon one of the rarest sights in nature? Were they intrigued and/or disgusted but like a train wreck just had to watch?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Colostomy Bag posted:

I'm curious of the onlookers in the background. Was it a family at a state park that just happened to stumble upon one of the rarest sights in nature? Were they intrigued and/or disgusted but like a train wreck just had to watch?

the real question is: greasepaint, baby powder or ~all natural~

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

Depends on how hosed up the kids were

You must know that there's a shot that the kid now thinks that that's normal behaviour and is already planing his own personal escapades for when they grow up

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Like playing house, but no

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

the real question is: greasepaint, baby powder or ~all natural~

eau naturelle

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Kinda reminds me of that monkey island puzzle. You know the one where you pour cooking oil on the pink sunbather and tear off his back skin (because it's got a map on it)

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

spacetoaster posted:

Nah. I don't really believe in such nonsense.

It takes only a second to block someone from your sight in this digital age. And CIG has done so, on twitch, on the RSI website, twitter, FB, everywhere.

It's one of the reasons I don't think Sandi, Ben, Chris, or their "fans" are being harassed by our dumb pictures.

Those death threats though, that's another level above a dumb picture or gif.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Gotta look at my feet to know how to shuffle

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

What is he even doing? Is that his rendition of the incredibly complicated system of shuffle like an uncoordinated fuckwit animations for Star Marine?

The_Groove
Mar 15, 2003

Supersonic compressible convection in the sun
mocap reshoots lookin good

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

The_Groove posted:

mocap reshoots lookin good

lack of vids or it didn't happen

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

What is he even doing? Is that his rendition of the incredibly complicated system of shuffle like an uncoordinated fuckwit animations for Star Marine?

something about vaulting and "combat movement" It was in a 10ftc

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Fatkraken posted:

I will fight you

I haven't watched any of the old seasons in like ten years so it is possible I'm mixing up which episodes belong to which. On further research, I believe you're correct. 3 and 4 are definitely the best seasons. Season X is more like 5 and 6 (though I will argue 5 is still a REALLY strong season overall.)

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Furia posted:

Depends on how hosed up the kids were

You must know that there's a shot that the kid now thinks that that's normal behaviour and is already planing his own personal escapades for when they grow up

Oh, good. Another future SC backer in the making then.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Oh you didn't know? Besides directing every single pixel, Crobbers directs all of the Special Forces mocap and animations, as he is an expert in literally everything.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

spacetoaster posted:

Star Citizens are not weird and it's mean of all of you to make fun of these gentle creatures, and their anime.

(I had no idea there were merman people out there, honest.)

holy. poo poo.

lawl

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Beet Wagon posted:

The second one with the trident and the belly flab just undoes my mind a little bit.

I really want to know who is behind the camera.
cause man. I dunno. If Bob from marketing asked me to take photos of him in a stream wearing that, I'd seriously consider selling the photos to the Weekly World news.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
I am currently reviewing the evidence in making the case for banning the more prolific poo poo-posters in the thread. If you're one of those who end up being probated (min 30 days) or perma-banned (10 bux!), now you know why.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

He's showing an ex-special forces soldier turned mocap actor how to move with a gun.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Space court is in session.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

permaed and banned are not the same

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Wafflz posted:

permaed and banned are not the same

Derek struggles with Thread Title and the Original Post (OP).

You just have to live with it.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

D_Smart posted:

I am currently reviewing the evidence in making the case for banning the more prolific poo poo-posters in the thread. If you're one of those who end up being probated (min 30 days) or perma-banned (10 bux!), now you know why.

:laffo: this whole thread is nothing but prolific shitposters

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Beet Wagon posted:

(USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Beet Wagon posted:

Oh, you're on the list now!

I'm an elaborate Derek Smart Alt, prepare to be permaprobed!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

Whoever made that thread in QCS is gonna get their wish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Wafflz posted:

Whoever made that thread in QCS is gonna get their wish.

Derek Smart, Executive Producer of Lord of For(um)

• Locked thread