Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
yep, title says it all. i saw a one armed mailman in wawa and i don't care what you think. please keep all comments and opinions about the one armed mailman to yourselves thanks.

if you won't at least agree that day to day delivery of parcels must be difficult with one arm, please just keep your mouth shut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's called water u friggin retard grow up ur not a baby anymore

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

social vegan posted:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

social vegan posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
being a USPS mailman actually seems kind kool in hindsight, dont they get drug tested on the reg like UPS/FedEX drivers tho? thats a dealbreaker if so - otherwise i should prob take the postal exam and get myself a dope gov pension going

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

social vegan posted:

reported

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

scott zoloft posted:

yep, title says it all. i saw a one armed mailman in wawa and i don't care what you think. please keep all comments and opinions about the one armed mailman to yourselves thanks.

if you won't at least agree that day to day delivery of parcels must be difficult with one arm, please just keep your mouth shut.

im more concerned with how he can eat a hoagie with 1 hand, all the tomatos must immediately shoot out the back and get mayo on his table

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan posted:

u friggin retard grow up ur not a baby anymore

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'd care if this took place at a Sheetz

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

More like Shitz

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

how about those hoagies huh

maybe the only thing i miss from my formative years in the midlantic

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i thought you meant you saw an armed mailman, like with a gun.

guess there's no going postal today

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Is he nicknamed "Bandit"?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i can't say for sure one way or the other that a one armed mailman has never entered sheetz

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i just destroyed the toilet at the wawa on philly pike and harvey road.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Harry in Rio posted:

i just destroyed the toilet at the wawa on philly pike and harvey road.

nice. i like delaware wawas best.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So is like, Wawa's some east/west coast version of Quiznos or something?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

scott zoloft posted:

nice. i like delaware wawas best.

tax free shopping and there's some decent hookers too

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Can you clarify if he actually had one arm only or if he had an arm tucked into his shirt or vest?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Looks like he'll never be the, HEAD.... Of a major corporation. :smuggo:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Wicker Man posted:

So is like, Wawa's some east/west coast version of Quiznos or something?

wawa is a conveniece store slash sometimes gas station

that inexplicably has a deli counter ready to make you a baller hoagie like 24/7

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Captain Yossarian posted:

Can you clarify if he actually had one arm only or if he had an arm tucked into his shirt or vest?

all right fuckface you just had to pry...

okay here it goes...

he had one full sized functional arm and then a teeny tiny underdeveloped one that was flopping around as he walked.

i didn't wanna have to put the one armed mailman on blast like this, but here we are..

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If you gotta disarm him, go for the weaker arm holding the gun.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

scott zoloft posted:

yep, title says it all. i saw a one armed mailman in wawa and i don't care what you think.

what's

his

name

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

walgreenslatino posted:

what's

his

name

Hanson:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

There is a liquor store by me where one of the cashiers has a fake hand. It's really poor quality, just a big hunk of somewhat arm/hand shaped tannish plastic.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

scott zoloft posted:

yep, title says it all. i saw a one armed mailman in wawa

was he getting a water ice

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you know that movie about the one-armed man? this story is kind of like that - did you see him murder anyone?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Postal employees are almost as bad as veterans. They get great pay and benefits and job security for a job that could be done better and faster by machines and illegal immigrants to save billions of dollars

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Mozi posted:

you know that movie about the one-armed man? this story is kind of like that - did you see him murder anyone?

no, but he looked like he wanted to. i've actually never seen a mailman who didn't look like he wanted to murder someone.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

one armed mailman VS. the world's tallest waterslide

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Uh, find a place to hide. There's probably only the one.

Don't be a hero.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

scott zoloft posted:

no, but he looked like he wanted to. i've actually never seen a mailman who didn't look like he wanted to murder someone.

stay safe zoloft ghost

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what'd you get at Wawa, scott?

also,

JakeP posted:

More like Shitz

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
if i only had one hand or arm or w/e i'd use my one hand to kill myself

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How much money would you guys have to get to go without an arm? Let's say your non dominant arm. And you can take advantage of new technologies, but you have to use your own money.

I'd say give me $10 million after taxes and I'll get rid of my left arm. That's about $200,000 a year for the rest of my life if I live to 80, I think I could make do.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

How much money would you guys have to get to go without an arm? Let's say your non dominant arm. And you can take advantage of new technologies, but you have to use your own money.

I'd say give me $10 million after taxes and I'll get rid of my left arm. That's about $200,000 a year for the rest of my life if I live to 80, I think I could make do.

my biggest problem would be jerking off. I like to switch from video to video, but I don't want to be handling my mouse with the same hand thats handling my junk mid wank

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OctoberBlues posted:

20 million no left arm - 10 million with mortal kombat Jax prosthetic.

Reverse would be true for right arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

scott zoloft posted:

all right fuckface you just had to pry...

okay here it goes...

he had one full sized functional arm and then a teeny tiny underdeveloped one that was flopping around as he walked.

i didn't wanna have to put the one armed mailman on blast like this, but here we are..

gently caress... Was the one armed mailman actually Kuato AV IRL? Otherwise I feel kinda bad now :(

• Locked thread