Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
A one armed mailman walks into a wawa. Cashier says "lol what's wrong with your stump arm", mailman says "my life is difficult enough without this torment, handling parcels and envelopes is very difficult. Please just ring me up". Cashier says "poo poo looks like flipper gave birth too close to a nuclear plant"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Code Jockey posted:

A one armed mailman walks into a wawa. Cashier says "lol what's wrong with your stump arm", mailman says "my life is difficult enough without this torment, handling parcels and envelopes is very difficult. Please just ring me up". Cashier says "poo poo looks like flipper gave birth too close to a nuclear plant"

wawa staff is always friendly

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
well nevermind I guess

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

symbolic posted:

what'd you get at Wawa, scott?
i got 2 for 3.33 sizzlies and dropped one off for my gf (:smuggo:) and some peanut m&ms for my coworker.

Captain Yossarian posted:

gently caress... Was the one armed mailman actually Kuato AV IRL? Otherwise I feel kinda bad now :(

yeah sorta except i think kuato could move / use his arms. this thing didn't look like it had any bones. like some raw chicken in some plastic shrink tubing.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Once saw a man with missing both an arm and a leg riding a bike.

Godspeed, halfman.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
more like wom wom am i right

:wom:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Free Market Mambo posted:

Once saw a man with missing both an arm and a leg riding a bike.

Godspeed, halfman.

What would you choose, one half unsullied and one gone, or one limb on each side, give you some balance?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I would choose to be immaculate af on my right half, and the left be like a Williams Sonoma sale bin.

I would effortlessly swim in circles.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i would graft a boat propeller onto my poo poo arm to achieve greater speeds and puree my enemies

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Wawa does that poo poo with their hoagies where they cut it in half ALMOST all the way through but leave this little bread umbilical cord tethering the two halves together that never, ever tears right.

Also if you get tomatoes or cucumbers they must be fuckin baffled since that poo poo just gets thrown on top of the sandwich. Shameful.

I also saw a Wawa lady employee getting railed by the dumpster behind one once.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nice! The lady getting railed I mean

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
nothing gets my motor going like watching a wawa lady get rawdogged behind her store

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Everybody has their own way of celebrating hoagie-fest.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Everybody has their own way of celebrating hoagie-fest.

lmao

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

it's called water u friggin retard grow up ur not a baby anymore

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OP do you think he was a POST man and lost his arm on the job or that he just had one arm and got the job

i would hate to know i didnt get a job cause some one armed guy stole it from me

juust the thought of it is making my blood boil UHG

Ronda Arouse Me
Nov 17, 2015
Now we're arming mailmen? What is wrong with this country, and why are we so obsessed with guns?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Smash it Smash hit posted:

OP do you think he was a POST man and lost his arm on the job or that he just had one arm and got the job

i would hate to know i didnt get a job cause some one armed guy stole it from me

juust the thought of it is making my blood boil UHG

a one armed man stole your job and your livelihood. you're free to hate him but just know i feel nothing but sublime reverence for this man.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

scott zoloft posted:

a one armed man stole your job and your livelihood. you're free to hate him but just know i feel nothing but sublime reverence for this man.

i admire him dont get me wrong, when i take his life i will press f at his funeral.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Wawa does that poo poo with their hoagies where they cut it in half ALMOST all the way through but leave this little bread umbilical cord tethering the two halves together that never, ever tears right.
they've actually gotten worse at that. i got one about a week ago where they only cut like an inch into the side of the sandwich.

Wawa, why must you hurt me so :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

one armed man AND a postal worker? might want to make sure your wife is ok

• Locked thread