Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

BAHAMUT HAS ACCEPTED THE PLEA!

No More Rat Tails are available and Upgrading is no longer possible.

No more events
No more xp
No more upgrades
Turbo Li Dawny already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hrmph. It certainly seems that way.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, whatever.

##vote Li

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

Oh yeah well.......

LIMIT BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god are you wol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
There are no Limit Breaks in FF1 Little Mac.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I never played it. My earliest ff is IV.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Infinitum posted:

No more events
No more xp
No more upgrades
Turbo Li Dawny already

Why though?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Li Dawny posted:

Well, I mean, I guess, but let's think about this. I'm assuming most people think I'm 3p, so that's what I'm going to work off of. If I was 3p wouldn't it play better to my win condition to be anti fiend and try and get town to lynch them? And would t it be better for me to keep someone with a low HP at that low HP so that they die easier? I tend to not play against my wincon, and healing AR would be directly incompatible with said wincon(again, I assume).

If we had a sk wouldn't there be more nking? Maybe RF was right about the glitch, I don't know, it's hard to figure out what the 3p could be when the roles are literally unlimited.

This is pretty scummy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:sigh:

##vote LiD

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I have no idea what's going on in this game anymore

:same:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I've got my EYE on you kash

##vote lil d

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:redhammer:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Oh boy Li just cackled.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There is a thing that happens when LD got to -1 I will post after breakfast.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:sun:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
ohhhh God dammit go gently caress yourself kashuno

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

:ghost::munch::ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pls stop posting until Cpig resolves whatever this action is thanks in advance

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A Nuclear Explosion rocks the world causing devastation and MAYHEM!

Every player is dealt 7 points of damage!

Some players have been killed!

Bahamut:Little Mac

Self aligned

Bahamut is the King of the Dragons in the original Final Fantasy. He lives in a subterranean network underneath the Cardia Islands, and grants the class change to the Warriors of Light after they bring back a token of their courage, the Rat Tail, from the Citadel of Trials.

You begin the game as a level 1 Bahamut with the following ability

"If anyone ever Aquires a Rat tail from play they must , as a night action, send you a message to plead for you to upgrade their abilities. I will send you the plea but not the player who is sending the plea and you must choose to either accept or deny their request.

If accepted, you will <redacted>

Once you accept no other rat tails will be given out

If you Deny the rat tail is destroyed and a new rat tail will be placed into item rotation for random encounters

If you do not accept someone before the end of the game you will lose the game."

"Upgrade List:

<redacted>

At level 5
<redacted>

you are self aligned and <redacted>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imp : Infinitum

Monster Aligned

IMP, is a small hooded creature known to inhabit plains and grasslands around Corneliaand Pravoka in the original Final Fantasy. They attack with small curved knives and travel with Goblin Guards and Wolves. They are the weakest enemies of the game, besides the Pirates in Pravoka, with only 8 HP, and can be defeated with only one hit if the party is experienced in fighting. They are the first monsters introduced to the Warriors of Light.

You begin the game as a level 1 imp with the following ability

Goblin Punch - You may target any other player at night, if that player is an identical level to you you deal your level X2 damage to that person, otherwise you deal 1 damage.

Drawback - You are but a lowly imp, you start with 5 HP instead of 10

At level 5
Mighty Goblin Punch - Your goblin punch does your level X3 damage instead or 2 hp if they are not the same level

Upgrade options with rat tail.
Fire Punch - You lose the "Mighty Goblin Punch" Power and replace it with "Your goblin punch no longer requires the target to be the same level as you, you just deal a flat 5hp fire damage with each punch.

Dark Flare - You lose your goblin punch and replace it with this ability - You may target a person each night and poison their soul with dark magics, the following night they will be reduced to 0 HP, Once used this power takes a night to recharge.

You are monster aligned and win with when all threats are eliminated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kraken: Absurd Revolver

Fiend Aligned
Ho, Ho, Ho... How foolhardy to dare challenge me, KRAKEN the FIEND of the Water.—Kraken (NES version) Kraken (クラーケン, Kurāken?) is the Fiend of Water from the original Final Fantasy. He appears in the Sunken Shrine and bears a squid-like form, though his cape and stance give him a somewhat regal appearance. Two hundred years before the game, as the second Fiend to awaken, Kraken sank the Water Crystal's shrine to the ocean floor, whereupon the seas raged as the Crystal was drained of its power.

You begin the game as a level 1 Kraken with the following ability

Fiend of water <redacted>

you also may visit a player at night and blind them, causing them to lose their action that night, if they have any.

Drawback - Thunder vulnerability, if you are the target of any thunder based spells , abilities, or damage you will instantly take 5 HP extra damage and are stunned and lose your action for that night.

At level 5

Slap - Your night action has the added ability of dealing 3 HP damage to the player you visit

Magic resistance - You are immune to any spell based damage

Reflection - If you are the target of thunder damage it is reflected back at the source, you still suffer the stun effect though.

You are fiend aligned and win when <redacted>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighter : King Burgundy

Warrior of Light Aligned

Fighter, is the most versatile member of the Warriors of Light in the original Final Fantasy. He has access to the best weapons and armor available, and has impressive Strength and Stamina. The Warrior also has the most HP out of any character class. His main drawback is his dependence on powerful equipment, making him a rather expensive class to maintain. The Warrior's sprite was originally depicted with red hair in the NES version, partially due to the palette limitations of the hardware. He was depicted with dishwater blond hair in the WonderSwan Color version and has remained as such in all subsequent releases. His artwork depicts him of having dark blue armor and horns on his helmet.

You begin the game as a level 1 Fighter with the following abilities

<redacted>

Bonus : A fighter may also, alternatively to the standard WoL night actions choose to Fight another player, reducing their HP by the fighters level.

At level 5
advanced fighting: the Fighters bonus deals 2x the fighters level instead

Knight - Become a knight and gain the ability to heal 5 HP as a night action

Ninja - <redacted>

You are Warrior of Light Aligned and win when <redacted>

LD's Flip from the day ending is next!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:twisted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:stare:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
All the monsters surround Li Dawny and it is revealed that!

Warmech : Li Dawny

Self aligned

The Warmech, also known as the Death Machine, is an infamous foe from the original Final Fantasy. Located in the Flying Fortresson the bridge leading to Tiamat, it has a 3 in 64 chance of appearing each time the Warriors of Light enter a battle on the bridge. Although in the Dawn of Souls remake onwards Warmech is no longer the most powerful enemy in the game, it is still a formidable foe. It could be said that Warmech is the first superboss in the series.

You begin the game as a level 1 Warmech with the following ability

Nuclear - You deal devastating damage to all enemies, once per game , during the day, you may PM me ##nuke and you will deal 5 HP damage to every person in the game.

Drawback - If you use your ability "Nuclear" you will only rquire 1 vote to lynch the following day, this will heal by one vote each day.

At level 5
Nuke+ - Your Nuclear ability now does 7 HP

True nuclear - When you use your nuclear ability , instead of dealing damage, you may instead "mark" every other player in the game, each night, each marked player has a chance to explode killing them, the chance increases the longer the person is marked.

Regeneration - You regain 5 HP each night.

You are self aligned and win when you are the last player alive.

BUT WAIT!!

Tiamat, the fiend of wind was linked with Warmech on some strange level

Tiamat : Retro Futurist

Fiend Aligned

Tiamat (ティアマット, Tiamatto?) is the Fiend of Wind from the original Final Fantasy. She appears atop the Flying Fortress as a multi-headed dragon.

You begin the game as a level 1 Tiamat with the following ability

<redacted>

You have a Poison Wind Barrier and may surround you and your fiend mates in a protective barrier at night, the first action to target any of you will fail and the person will become poisoned (in the traditional way, they die the following night)

Drawback - You are linked to another player in the same way as a lover, if they die you will die, but not the other way around, they don't know about this and you won't know who they are.

At level 5

A Terrible Poisonous Wind - Your ability now blocks the first two actions.

sever the tie - You remove your drawback.

strengthen the bond - You turn your drawback into a positive, you will still die if the other person in your drawback does, but now you also learn and share any win condition they may have as well as joining a confirmed masonry.

You are fiend aligned and win when <redacted>

The Final fiend has been eliminated!

The Fiend faction has been eradicated!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Li Dawny (6): Kashuno, Infinitum, CCKeane, Little Mac, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Kashuno, Moatillata
Moatillata (1): Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, Li Dawny, Retro Futurist

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 02nd, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 11 minutes.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

UGH.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:ghost: hahahahaha, amazing :ghost:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It is now night 4 get em in

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Wow lots of dead people. I think we're in a really good position though with only 1 WoL left presumably.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Well that escalated quickly

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
This poo poo loving owns

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

:ghost:suck my dick you fuckman:ghost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wow lots of dead people. I think we're in a really good position though with only 1 WoL left presumably.

:agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I gotta go look at who KB interacted with. I'm still heavily leaning toward moat. if I die tonight kill CCKEANE

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No one died on night 4!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:zombie: Well poo poo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, CCKeane, Kashuno, Moatillata

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 05th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 10 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Moats a douche

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
And Keane is a liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU