Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
anyone ever have a loaded relative who was old as fuark and you were just waiting for them to die so you could get an inheritance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm poor and all my relatives are poor and always have been. i stand to inherit a lot of debt

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Only things my dying relatives ever gave me were fetal alcohol syndrome, cardigans that stank of cat piss and crushing debt.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
the Black Death initiated an unprecedented economic boom in Europe

old people dying is always good

if every millenial stuck living at home murdered their parents (and no one found out) their lives and the life of the nation would improve tenfold

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
My family really isn't all that well off I don't have kids and my parents have always liked my sister more than me so I'm not in anyone's will.

The only saving grace is this means I don't have to suck up to any of my relatives and even though I get along great with my family I don't really bother to consider their wishes at all when it comes to my decision making.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

My grandmother and great grandmother on my moms side are millionaires, but we aren't terribly close. My mom was kind of estranged and we live on opposite sides of the country so we don't see each other often. They still send us Christmas/birthday gifts tho and we fly out there to visit for a couple weeks every few years. Hoping they didn't forget about me when they drafted their wills

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

I'm poor and all my relatives are poor and always have been. i stand to inherit a lot of debt

good news! you can't inherit debt

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I got varicose veins from both sides of my family! No cash.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

my mother has no money and my father is an rear end in a top hat who's probably going to give all his money to his adult stepkids. my paternal uncle has stuff in his will for me probably but he's really awesome so I don't want him to die. so no, op, but I wish you luck on that whole insincere kiss-rear end routine you'll need to ensure you get in their will

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
My wife got ~$50k when her grampa kicked. She paid off her medical debts and had enough left over to put a small down payment on a meh little house.

My dad left me some old cars and a bunch of guns.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Why wait? Sometimes fate needs a little push.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

anyone ever have a loaded relative who was old as fuark and you were just waiting for them to die so you could get an inheritance?

My grandfather gave me $13000 when he died

• Locked thread