Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Why would he get mad about people posting ads for his game though :confused:

Cause it was a giant flop and I imagine he doesn't want to be reminded of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

this is on my rap sheet

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Crash_N_Burn posted:

The stepmom from terminator 2?

Don't you EVER mistake some inferior woman for Jeanette Goldstein again. I got my eye on you boy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crash_N_Burn posted:

The stepmom from terminator 2?

Joan Severance

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i remember this cool show where harvey birdman was a satan who was also a sheriff and that lispy woman from American horror story was a ghost child who helped her white trash lil brother with school work and stuff, anyway his teacher at school was like the village whore or something and i def wanted to see her pussy and boobs

she was in hot shots part deux too, and the star trek with the gently caress planet where they decide to execute wesley for steppin on a plant

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Kaleidoscopic Gaze posted:

not so much an image as a video though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF1_IHliRhI

edit: also Bailey Jay loving rules and she's funnier than any loving goonlord that gives her poo poo

holy god I forgot all about this. what a trip.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The state of Virginia has produced 3 internet celebrities: Chris-chan, Kevin Havens (the beetface trapezoidmouth dollfucker) and bailey jay. Bailey Jay is by far the least shameful and I'm glad she's in the running because God drat virginia

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Goatfather posted:

The state of Virginia has produced 3 internet celebrities: Chris-chan, Kevin Havens (the beetface trapezoidmouth dollfucker) and bailey jay. Bailey Jay is by far the least shameful and I'm glad she's in the running because God drat virginia

Don't forget super star forums poster Hector Beerlioz

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Goatfather posted:

I don't even think Bailey Jay lives there anymore. Last I heard, she's somewhere in rural New York with her husband.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/XBm6lxk.jpg

Bedtime Stories
Jul 28, 2013

...and a few years later :eyepop: :gay:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

We called him Mother Superior on account of the length of his habit.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
NSW

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 4, 2016

ellic
Apr 28, 2009

I never asked for this

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

god dammit

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Dregs posted:

We called him Mother Superior on account of the length of his habit.

Its a bad habit your friend has

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I hear new south wales is nice this time of year

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Cubone posted:

she grew up to be the annoying one in Firefly

:frogout:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
So you people started posting in earnest but haven't gotten around to this yet?

vvv: as if anyone here hasn't?

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 4, 2016

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Sentient Data posted:

So you people started posting in earnest but haven't gotten around to this yet?

You must've had a weird childhood

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
the left one, the... gently caress, she's got three names but it's not sally Jessie Raphael it's something else, the one who got super equine looking later on, married the Broderick, yes she was hot and make my pants feel constrictive when I was a lil fucker

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

What is this from?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

ZDar Fan posted:

What is this from?

Picket Fences season 1 episode 14

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Gatekeeper posted:

the left one, the... gently caress, she's got three names but it's not sally Jessie Raphael it's something else, the one who got super equine looking later on, married the Broderick, yes she was hot and make my pants feel constrictive when I was a lil fucker

Sarah Jessica Parker?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

Are you saying Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hot?? I found a picture of her from that movie (Hocus Pocus) and was surprised to see cleavage. I'm not sure that her face looked all that different back then though.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Buttcoin purse posted:

Are you saying Sarah Jessica Parker used to be hot?? I found a picture of her from that movie (Hocus Pocus) and was surprised to see cleavage. I'm not sure that her face looked all that different back then though.

I mean not HOT hot but yeah hot in the eyes of a lil dude like me and hotter than she is now lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buttcoin purse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2lf84TVyFQ

William Shatner
May 11, 2005

Is today the day we will leave Ridgeview?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

probably still would

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

probably still would

Christ, why wouldn't you?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

Christ, why wouldn't you?

Hadn't seen that, drat. Absolutely then.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

Hadn't seen that, drat. Absolutely then.

I know rite?

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Those 90s-style bottoms need to make a comeback.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Buttcoin purse posted:

I think you gotta go back to LA Story for Sarah Jessica Parker to be legit cute.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

evobatman posted:

Yes , please.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

evobatman posted:

idk the reason why the low-cut bikini like hipsters and tie-sides made a comeback is they make your hips and rear end more voluptuous. That '80s-'90s high-cut bikini only worked if you already had an ample bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysf3GW-PASA

e: better version

Strep Vote fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 4, 2016

• Locked thread