Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chdpiSX2ino

For some reason my mother thought i shouldn't watch R rated movies until I was 17, but this musical was totes fine because it was broadway :downs:

young quantum finger thought Sally Bowles was very glamorous :downs: :downs: and wanted to be her :downs: :downs: :downs:

this became a very ill-thought-out halloween costume my fresman year in college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

beaten but who reads threads before posting

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Sep 4, 2016

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't think it's that unfair to say that Cameron Diaz has never looked as good as she did in that movie.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

if she's who I'm thinking of it was massively disappointing when she finally let the titties out

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mind the walrus posted:

I don't think it's that unfair to say that Cameron Diaz has never looked as good as she did in that movie.

No. She aged quickly and not well. Even by the time she was in the Charlie's Angels movies she just looked rough.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No. She aged quickly and not well. Even by the time she was in the Charlie's Angels movies she just looked rough.

That's why I hate saying that she looked so good in The Mask. It's not like she chose to age that way and by most accounts she's a really sweet and kind person.

Gatekeeper posted:

goon consensus is its permissable for ppl to jerk off to japanimation

I can't find it but there was some long-winded anime gif. where a nerd talks about crude heuristics representing real-world objects, and that by abstracting the female shape down to a few lines men are naturally aroused. It ended with some pompous "anyone who says they don't find cartoons attractive are lying or their brains are broken."

So just pretend I posted that as a rejoinder

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:stwoon:
What is this feeling, like Ika I Rutan is some kind of Swedish litmus test for having a Manic Pixie Dream Girl predilection...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQZqT86ZCFg&t=30s

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

That makes me wish I could see what Morally Inept would post here.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

That makes me wish I could see what Morally Inept would post here.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

:stwoon:
What is this feeling, like Ika I Rutan is some kind of Swedish litmus test for having a Manic Pixie Dream Girl predilection...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQZqT86ZCFg&t=30s

Manic pixie girls were my JAM until I dated one.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Manic pixie girls were my JAM until I dated one.

I had a girlfriend that ordered dessert before dinner once. Does that count?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had a girlfriend that ordered dessert before dinner once. Does that count?

Well, what if we die before we get to the best part?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

man if she had a curly tail :wiggle:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

donkey salami posted:

man if she had a curly tail :wiggle:

Great post/username combo

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

same

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Has anyone posted Bailey Jay yet?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Drad_Bert posted:

I dunno, has anyone posted Krusty yet? (wb_bert)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Drad_Bert posted:

Is she the one that does the skirt dick waggle? It's so then yes.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

this is a joke don't ban me

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
this one is for real though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG30gfVCdJ4

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

I remember me and mom drivin to school and listening to Howard Stern with Marky mark as the guest right after this came out, and when Howard started giving him poo poo like "hey I hear you kiss a monkey in this movie" marky goes "nah bro she was actually pretty hot, she looks just like Janet Jackson" lmfao

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

I remember me and mom drivin to school and listening to Howard Stern with Marky mark as the guest right after this came out, and when Howard started giving him poo poo like "hey I hear you kiss a monkey in this movie" marky goes "nah bro she was actually pretty hot, she looks just like Janet Jackson" lmfao

I find it hard to believe that a Bostonian who blinded a Vietnamese man in a hate crime would say such a thing.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5G_1QvZJEo

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

There are millions of things wrong with this photo. Can you spot them all?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I take back what I said like 10 pages ago; This thread is no longer endearing.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Shut it all down.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

sharknado slashfic posted:

beaten but who reads threads before posting

She, Joey Lauren Adams and Renee Zellweger (to a lesser extent) all sort of looked very similar around that time. I keep thinking there was another actress, too, that sort of maybe shared that look. Maybe I'm thinking of a mid-90s Christina Applegate.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 5, 2016

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

JediTalentAgent posted:

She, Joey Lauren Adams and Renee Zellweger all sort of looked very similar around that time. I keep thinking there was another actress out there with a similar look, too.

yeah to get back on track here...

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Unaccounted
Jul 13, 2007

Unaccounted fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Sep 5, 2016

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Reported

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hell yeah jackin it to that dude's thighs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DrPossum posted:

hell yeah jackin it to that dude's thighs

He has YUGE, Glorious Quads!

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

:allears:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Just, so you know....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Ravenwood#Concept_and_creation

quote:

Allen came up with her own backstory for the character, such as what happened to her mother, her romance with Indiana at age 15 or 16, and her time in Nepal; Spielberg described it as "an entirely different movie".[3]

• Locked thread