Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The only thing my crazy cat house is missing is an orange cat. I absolutely can't and won't get anymore but speaking as crazy cat lady I really want an orange kitten :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FearCotton
Sep 18, 2012

HAPPY F!UN MAGIC ENGLISH TIEM~~~

Thin Privilege posted:

It is a good catte.

Why thank you

...you still are not permitted access to the computer.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar has been reporting to "Cat Therapy" duty 3-4 times a day.

Cat Therapy is him leaping up to the top of the couch and waiting until I lie flat on my back on said couch. Then Oscar walks onto my chest for about 30 seconds of standing head-scritches, then the 360 walk around my torso, then 5-20 minutes head/neck scritches while propped up by my right forearm as we both watch whatever's on the TV.

Oscar also loves when I consume wintergreen Altoids, because he will get all up in my face to smell my breath.

Oscar is only four years old, so I hope I have another decade or so spoil this big orange jerk. He's just the best.

Sun Dog
Dec 25, 2002

Old School Gamer.

Good lord, cat tongues are frightening! Are they actually piercing your skin and drawing minute amounts of vital substances from you each time they lick you? Is this why we go insane when we have cats?

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

Sun Dog posted:

Good lord, cat tongues are frightening! Are they actually piercing your skin and drawing minute amounts of vital substances from you each time they lick you? Is this why we go insane when we have cats?

Its like a little brush for their fur.

Sun Dog
Dec 25, 2002

Old School Gamer.

Base Emitter posted:

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Sun Dog posted:

It would explain why Oscar licks my lower legs when I sit at my computer desk.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
So my good orange buddy neighbor cat moved today. And I am kinda torn up about it. But I got to hug him goodbye and give him some treats. Gonna miss you, Pico Cat. You were a good pal. I hope you make good pals at your next home.

Here's some bonus pics of my orange crew. I'm a Tennessee alumna, so we're getting geared up about more orange in the house.

Charlotte's on the left. The were both fast asleep.

This is the sad Henry face I get when I go to work too many days in a row.

But he's also there to help me out when I'm sad.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

quote:

Yesterday at the foster clinic there was a woman with a litter of tiny, tiny kittens, one of whom was a beautiful orange and white creamsicle. I told her, “I love orange boy cats, they are all so stupid.” and the foster mom said to me, with tears of love in her eyes, face glowing with maternal pride, “He is only 6 days old and I can already tell that he’s going to be so stupid!”
http://galesofnovember.tumblr.com/post/148097951755/yesterday-at-the-foster-clinic-there-was-a-woman

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Geki continues to grow and to get into trouble.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

my cat is norris posted:

That is the face of a master con man.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
I hope flame points count, since I only have one "real" orange cat.

Weasley:

Beans:

Pickles:

Sushi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

FearCotton posted:

Why thank you

...you still are not permitted access to the computer.

This is still a good catte, and a good picture.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

I hope flame points count, since I only have one "real" orange cat.
Sushi:

I think the rest of your oranges are acceptable entries into the 'creamsicle' category, but I'm afraid I can't see much orange in this one. You might have to provide more pics so we can verify that Sushi is, in fact, orange enough to qualify for this thread.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

I think the rest of your oranges are acceptable entries into the 'creamsicle' category, but I'm afraid I can't see much orange in this one. You might have to provide more pics so we can verify that Sushi is, in fact, orange enough to qualify for this thread.

He comes home Tuesday and I assure you, there will be many pics. His orange is faint, but it's coming along fast.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

my cat is norris posted:

No cross stitching project is complete without some a bunch of cat hair in it. :3:

Sun Dog
Dec 25, 2002

Old School Gamer.

Oh wow. Pickles could be Firebrat's brother.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Sun Dog posted:

Oh wow. Pickles could be Firebrat's brother.

Why does your cat look so sinister?? He looks like he would eat your eyeballs if he ever saw the bottom of a food dish.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I think that's mid-sneeze, going on the basis of my very sneezy black cat Meyer. I sadly do not have a photo of this phenomenon to post in the appropriate thread.

Sun Dog
Dec 25, 2002

Old School Gamer.

skaboomizzy posted:

Why does your cat look so sinister?? He looks like he would eat your eyeballs if he ever saw the bottom of a food dish.

That's his awkward 'I want something that does not include your infernal endless picture-taking, woman' yawn. Food didn't motivate him, but the promise of a car ride did!

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

Base Emitter posted:

Sun Dog posted:

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.

It's also what they use for things like pulling off fur/feathers from whatever they hunt, and literally rasping meat off the bones of their kill. Cattes are surprisingly :black101:.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

I submit for your approval this picture which shows very obvious orange on his fat little tail :3:

Sun Dog
Dec 25, 2002

Old School Gamer.

I submit for your approval this picture which shows very obvious orange on his fat little tail :3:

Gonna have to side with the cat being orange, as he has at least as much rust in his floofs as my guy did as a little flooflet:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :swoon: And he looks so soft, too.

All right, Sushi. We'll let you in the club.

Kanzen
Jan 4, 2003
Sharpie Pen
It's a Seamus, he's orange.

Sometimes he gets bothered by a grey cat, especially when he's in a suitcase

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I hope orange and grey cats are really the best of friends :-)

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

pastor of muppets posted:

My family has a rule guideline of only getting orange cats.

Beemo:

Beemo loves foster kittens :3:

...but when foster kittens aren't available, he loves Shoes, too.

An update on Beemo:

My sister and her husband recently bought a new house and while she hasn't gotten back in the swing of fostering yet, she did adopt a little black shitten named Nori.

There was about a week of uncertainty on Nori's part, but now she's decided she loves her big brother. :3:

lol @ Shoes in the background not giving a poo poo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Beemo seems like the saint of cats, and I love him for it.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

He really is. When they brought Nori home, he immediately went up to her and tried to groom her face, but she hissed at him. :saddowns: He spent that first week following her around from a distance and sometimes trying to get her to chase him until she finally decided he was cool. That picture of the two of them under the covers was one of the first times she wasn't afraid of him.

I think the shelter my sister worked for liked giving her fosters because she had both Beemo and her gentle and sweet 70-pound Chow mix, so all of her fosters would leave her being very well socialized.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

He really is. When they brought Nori home, he immediately went up to her and tried to groom her face, but she hissed at him. :saddowns: He spent that first week following her around from a distance and sometimes trying to get her to chase him until she finally decided he was cool. That picture of the two of them under the covers was one of the first times she wasn't afraid of him.

I think the shelter my sister worked for liked giving her fosters because she had both Beemo and her gentle and sweet 70-pound Chow mix, so all of her fosters would leave her being very well socialized.

Some cats just like kittens in my experience. Sounds like your sister got lucky.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

He seems to like the older kitten/adult fosters she's had, too (although I don't think they tolerate his brand of overbearing friendliness as well as the young guys do, haha.) Her thirteen-year-old cat, Shoes, puts up with Beemo's clinginess, but he's more of a people cat so he's pretty "meh" about other animals in general.

Meant to say this earlier, but I really think we're gonna need to see more photographic evidence of his orange-ness. Lots more evidence. :colbert:

God, I love flame points. :3:

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
E: wrong thread

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

He seems to like the older kitten/adult fosters she's had, too (although I don't think they tolerate his brand of overbearing friendliness as well as the young guys do, haha.) Her thirteen-year-old cat, Shoes, puts up with Beemo's clinginess, but he's more of a people cat so he's pretty "meh" about other animals in general.

Meant to say this earlier, but I really think we're gonna need to see more photographic evidence of his orange-ness. Lots more evidence. :colbert:

God, I love flame points. :3:

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

Augggghh look at his little orange nose :swoon:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Augggghh look at his little orange nose :swoon:

:ssh: most of that is food

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Would still boop that nose.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

farfegnougat posted:

Would still boop that nose.

And he would lick you. He's awesome like that.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

JEEEEEZUS CHRIST, this is the cutest thing on the entire internet

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

errol _flynn posted:

JEEEEEZUS CHRIST, this is the cutest thing on the entire internet

Nope.

This is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Nope.

This is

I would stand corrected, but I am too overwhelmed by the cute to stand, so I must sit corrected