Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dank memes melt steel beams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Beelerzebub posted:

Maybe they think you're attractive, even if you don't? I think my girlfriend finds me at least a little attractive, but I'd probably rate myself a 4 (assuming that we are keeping Steve Buscemi as a 1).

That sort of delusion is probably how most ugly guys are able to function in relationships but its never really worked for me

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

and no we are not keeping steve buscemi as a 1 and you are not better looking than him

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Steve Buscemi is a good example of someone who is not conventionally good looking but could probably get more tail than everyone in this thread combined.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
How the hell is Buscemi a 1 based on that grid thing that was posted about 100 pages ago?

Makes 0 sense because 1-3 seem to be severe deformities/burns/injuries to just very bad skin + facial hair + bad glasses + disproportionate eyes or nose or other things.

Edit: ^^ Pretty much.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Carmant posted:

and no we are not keeping steve buscemi as a 1 and you are not better looking than him

I said he should be a 10, but certain other people called him a 1. What about Dave Coulier? Would he be a 1?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Imagining Steve Buscemi as an incel who gets yelled at to shut the gently caress up any time he opens his mouth by a brash fat American is a pretty great mental image

"Actually women are-"

"SHUT THE gently caress UP DONNY"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Beelerzebub posted:

I said he should be a 10, but certain other people called him a 1. What about Dave Coulier? Would he be a 1?

Depends on how often he does that cut it out thing

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Beelerzebub posted:

Why would he be a 1? Because he played a goofy guy on tv? I guess he's tv ugly compared to John Stamos but otherwise he's handsome. I'd say a good example of a 1 is the slimy food review guy.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

Imagining Steve Buscemi as an incel who gets yelled at to shut the gently caress up any time he opens his mouth by a brash fat American is a pretty great mental image

"Actually women are-"

"SHUT THE gently caress UP DONNY"

Or that he continually spouts Mr. Pink quotes.

"Women don't like nice guys."

"And I'm very sad about that, but some fellas are lucky, and some ain't."

coathat
May 21, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Steve Buscemi is a good example of someone who is not conventionally good looking but could probably get more tail than everyone in this thread combined.

Well yes hes a rich and famous actor.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Here's a solid 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Why won't he call her

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

He's mostly a good example of what can be accomplished with some effort put into being clean and dressing well, dude scrubs up well.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

wait that's a 6? Better upgrade my self image

edit: but still my genetics don't make me a 10 and I'll only date 10's with a good job, and still a virgin, and no smoking, and drinking only once a week, and willdo the dishes always. Sure I live with my parents still, and my social skills are limited to WoW and MTG (not MGTOW) so i'm an incel even though In nice. Also I dont' shave my neckbeard or take care of my hair.

Source: I was once a dweeby guy who thought poo poo if I want to get ladies I better dress better and like use gel and poo poo.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Sep 6, 2016

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

tater_salad posted:

wait that's a 6? Better upgrade my self image

I must be a loving 7 then at least cause that guy looks how I look when I'm so drunk that my face gets all swollen.

Jack Trades fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Sep 6, 2016

naem
May 29, 2011

There's physical attractiveness, then there is charisma which is personality based

Steve buscemi rolled a natural 20

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

naem posted:

There's physical attractiveness, then there is charisma which is personality based

I feel like charisma is his dump stat, but he keeps accidentally rolling nat 20's for charisma checks.

He just seems like he'd be a shy person.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Ratjaculation posted:

sorry for lovely quality. this is creepy as gently caress

"Furthest level of edumacation."

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

naem posted:

Charisma counts a lot, which is sad for the Incel crowd because they can only focus on themselves being unattractive while completely disregarding the tons of guys that aren't that physically attractive but date cool girls strictly by virtue of being fun to be around.

Turns out that having active social life is way more attractive than sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, who knew?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're telling me these whore bitches wouldn't appreciate an evening of sitting in my dimly lit apartment watching me play world of warcraft on my 4 monitor pc gaming station? that's like the perfect evening

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

:ironicat:

the Good Guy is a predator

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Decrepus posted:

:ironicat:

the Good Guy is a predator

And the rear end in a top hat is a guy just goin' about his day in one of the most passive ways imaginable.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I thought the good guy was just a scuba diver because I only glanced at it but looking closer that's definitely a seal or similar critter

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I'm only on page 15 of this thread so far, but I've got to ask, who the gently caress sends texts and expects responses within minutes, especially when they're contacting someone they don't know well, or at all? They'll spam like ten texts in as many minutes and then call the person who hasn't even typed a response back yet a shallow whore or whatever.

I keep in touch with most of my friends through text or chat programs, and I'd say average delay unless someone is available at that moment to shoot the poo poo is probably 2-5 hours per exchange of texts. People have jobs and kids and hobbies and poo poo.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Beelerzebub posted:

I feel like charisma is his dump stat, but he keeps accidentally rolling nat 20's for charisma checks.

He just seems like he'd be a shy person.

high charisma, low comeliness
:goonsay:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

maxhush posted:

high charisma, low comeliness
:goonsay:

Thanks for reminding me I need to have comeliness in my home brew game.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pvt.Scott posted:

I'm only on page 15 of this thread so far, but I've got to ask, who the gently caress sends texts and expects responses within minutes, especially when they're contacting someone they don't know well, or at all? They'll spam like ten texts in as many minutes and then call the person who hasn't even typed a response back yet a shallow whore or whatever.

I keep in touch with most of my friends through text or chat programs, and I'd say average delay unless someone is available at that moment to shoot the poo poo is probably 2-5 hours per exchange of texts. People have jobs and kids and hobbies and poo poo.

I share their insecurities, if not their wildly inappropriate behavior in response to them, so I think I can offer some insight.

Nagging at them, pretty much constantly, is the notion that the last 2-3 women they've talked to are emblematic of all women. If they haven't gotten any replies at all it starts to eat at their ego, "why am I not worth even an attempt at conversation by anyone?"

But, rather than shutting down those fears with rationalizations like "sometimes that's just how things go, move on" they've gotta be externalizing them, and finding someone to blame. Obviously it's those drat whores going for other guys for shallow reasons. Nerdrage.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

welp got banned from incels now I'm an incel of incels.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a minority of 1, oppressed by the world

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Moridin920 posted:

a minority of 1, oppressed by the world

Only by those evil women.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

apparently I was giving normie advice, god these people are pathetic..

"but you're talking to people who don't even give a poo poo anymore" Doesn't that make them volcel?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

tater_salad posted:

welp got banned from incels now I'm an incel of incels.

Does this cancel out the incel and make you Chad Thundercock?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Command Ant posted:

"Furthest level of edumacation."

As pretentious as this application is, I'm surprised the education options don't include master's or doctorate. Then again, maybe a woman attaining a higher level of education than he did would be off-putting to him and an immediate disqualification.

I'm picturing this guy going through a stack of applications from aspiring girlfriends... "Nope, nope, nope... Not a virgin? No thanks... Can't cook? Too bad. I liked her. When will I ever find a woman worthy of my great virtue?"

I wonder if even one person ever completed the form except to tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Just saw "I am a serial killer". Is it weirdo wish fulfillment or just lazy writing that in movies no matter how weird and clearly broken a guy is there's a hot girl who finds him "interesting". I can't count the number of times I've seen a cute girl in a movie just walk up to a guy lacking any charm and appearing outwordly weird and just be like... Not even acting interested, just being magnetised towards them

probably just hacky writing - "serial killer must fight the urge to kill someone who cares for them!!!" seems like poo poo that writes itself

too bad for incels the real world ain't like that

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Sep 6, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Seems like some Dexter fanfic yeah

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

tater_salad posted:

apparently I was giving normie advice, god these people are pathetic..

"but you're talking to people who don't even give a poo poo anymore" Doesn't that make them volcel?

Stop normsplaining please.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Some good ones from facebook:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just smoke weed when i wanna get high lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

But those are two very different types of fish.

• Locked thread