Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

hello my queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Calico Heart posted:

hello my queen

👑

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

King Vidiot posted:

Those pictures of him creeped me the gently caress out, but watching the actual video he just seems like a really friendly dude. He just happens to look like a 9 year old boy who looks like Imogen Poots.

When he's in his 60's he'll probably still look the same, same smooth skin and face, he'll just have gray hair like he dyed it or something.

He's like Joaquin phoenix's slightly challenged cousin

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

i just smoke weed when i wanna get high lol

lol, what an amateur

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
I usually just watch the last part of interstellar and short cut right into the ego shattering existential crisis

I'm all about efficiency baby

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Calico Heart posted:

Just saw "I am a serial killer". Is it weirdo wish fulfillment or just lazy writing that in movies no matter how weird and clearly broken a guy is there's a hot girl who finds him "interesting". I can't count the number of times I've seen a cute girl in a movie just walk up to a guy lacking any charm and appearing outwordly weird and just be like... Not even acting interested, just being magnetised towards them

probably just hacky writing - "serial killer must fight the urge to kill someone who cares for them!!!" seems like poo poo that writes itself

too bad for incels the real world ain't like that

I have a hot rear end friend who totally has a weird chick boner for serial killers. She does not date a serial killer tho. Touring with a band on a shoestring budget and everyone sleeping in the same van would make hiding kills difficult.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
That seems to be a thing with a lot of ladies I've known

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

darkhand posted:

I usually just watch the last part of interstellar and short cut right into the ego shattering existential crisis

I'm all about efficiency baby

I don't believe you've watched Interstellar more than once. That's inconceivable.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Zzulu posted:

I've seen the ugliest god drat dudes with girlfriends. Like, real life troll folk.

Pretending that it's your cheekbones or size of your clavicles or hwatever other insane poo poo they're saying is just a defense mechanism they can shift all their blame to... cuz it's much harder to realize that it's you, as a person and individual that is the actually offputting thing

Remember there's always the caveat of they don't get attention*

* - from girls they're attracted to

I get attention from cave trolls and hambeasts all the time but I'm not attracted to them so I don't bother. To get attractive people to be on your dilz you absolutely have to be attractive yourself**

** - you can be the sweetest person in the world but lol if you think getting that first date isn't 90% physical attraction

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Steve Buscemi is definitely a 1 you mad motherfuckers

EDIT: He is a cool dude who dresses well but he is still a frog man

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
I was watching Fargo last night and yikes, he is a bulgey-eyed little troll. Looks even worse in the terrible frumpy clothes everyone wears in that movie.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

Steve Buscemi is definitely a 1 you mad motherfuckers

EDIT: He is a cool dude who dresses well but he is still a frog man

Look up adults with congenital birth defects and get back to us.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Yeah, Buscemi is like, 4-5 territory. There's plenty of downhill from there. He's an odd-looking man, but not actively repulsive.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLcn5tirGM

shes at least a 5

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

you whore bitches don't deserve a nice guy like Steve Buscemi

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

green chicken feet posted:

I'm picturing this guy going through a stack of applications from aspiring girlfriends... "Nope, nope, nope... Not a virgin? No thanks... Can't cook? Too bad. I liked her. When will I ever find a woman worthy of my great virtue?"

I'm guessing the favorite sport & team is a trick question and the correct answer is something like "I don't like sportsball"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

Sure, but a small set of genes will still gently caress you up, including being born with no lips or w/e

edit: you could even say that as survival got easier, the genetic pressure shifted to other things, including appearance

I'm 7 week late to quote this post but I just want to say: imagine being born with no rear end.

naem
May 29, 2011

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can someone compile the ten or fifteen content posts so I don't have to read through 5000 pages of goon psychology posts, tia.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't think it's nice to judge people based on the richter scale.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Slokir posted:

I'm leaning more towards the sit one down and slap him than the hug being the best plan.

God I want to slap this fucker so bad. Burns victims can find marriage, motherfucker you can't get a date because you're a whiny sadbrains misogynist with zero social skills and zero self awareness.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I'm gonna open a boot camp for incels where we break their ego down to nothing and then rebuild them into normies. Or maybe just rip them off and keep their money, I dunno still working out the details.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well yeah, after you add a point or two because she can cook!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I'm gonna open a boot camp for incels where we break their ego down to nothing and then rebuild them into normies. Or maybe just rip them off and keep their money, I dunno still working out the details.

It's weird they have 0 self worth but a 20/20 for ego.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

capable of analingus and regular oral at the same time? 10/10.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

please rank Steve Buscemi in terms I can understand by using the ladder theory, tia

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

maxhush posted:

please rank Steve Buscemi in terms I can understand by using the ladder theory, tia

Steve Buscemi is the "gently caress" ladder that you'll never climb.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

maxhush posted:

He's near the top of the ladder, but not at the very top where the most aerodynamic pussy is

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

I wonder how gay bar waiters (and waitresses for lesibans, if any like that are out there) feel and if it's in any way similar to this.

My friend was hired years ago at a gay bar, partly because she would look like the cutest boy in the room. She was irritated, but took the job.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Howard Beale posted:

I'm guessing the favorite sport & team is a trick question and the correct answer is something like "I don't like sportsball"

He's probably hoping for a scene like in Coming to America with the girl who was supposed to have an arranged marriage with the prince.

Prince Akeem: What do you like to do?
Imani Izzi: Whatever you like.
Prince Akeem: What kind of music do you like?
Imani Izzi: Whatever kind of music you like.

...only in Coming to America, the prince was interested in finding out more about her as a person and not just how she could be of use to him.

crackton
May 9, 2009

Pvt.Scott posted:

Well yeah, after you add a point or two because she can cook!

Cooking, cleaning, loving are skills not necessarily linked to the 1-10 beauty scale.

She's not a 5, rather a 2 or 3 at best depending on her hygiene and that's a bit of a tossup depending on whether you like the smell of sausage and taco sweat. She's not a 1 either cause that's reserved for those born with obvious physical deformities.

Buschemi is a hard 4 or a soft 5.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

crackton posted:

Cooking, cleaning, loving are skills not necessarily linked to the 1-10 beauty scale.

She's not a 5, rather a 2 or 3 at best depending on her hygiene and that's a bit of a tossup depending on whether you like the smell of sausage and taco sweat. She's not a 1 either cause that's reserved for those born with obvious physical deformities.

Buschemi is a hard 4 or a soft 5.

If she lost a buck and three quarters she could probably scrape into the 4 range.

crackton
May 9, 2009

crackton posted:

On this note, as a self proclaimed sex haver, I will admit that I have been sorely dissapointed by more than one individual on the higher end of the scale when it came to the actual sex. The ones that didn't disappoint have always ended up being a bit high up on the crazy(emotionally/mentally)-hot end of the spectrum.

5's, 6's, & 7's, tend to be all around decent in the sack, but I think the whole thing has more to do with expectations than anything else. The lower the expectations, the less you have to live up to, the more you tend to surprise people when you manage to do a slightly better than average job.

Take note nice guys. It's not that hard.

Mediocrity ftw.

naem
May 29, 2011

crackton
May 9, 2009

Who gave you this?

Mom!!!

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

She has that peculiar type of southern accent where I initially think it's British; scores extra points for some, I suppose?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't feel "bad" for her from a place of superiority, but there's no denying that you have to feel concerned for someone so fat that even their ears have a coat of blubber.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

maxhush posted:

Isn't ladder theory just the idea that both men and women seek partners who are healthy, attractive, interesting and exciting? But made into autistic beep boop bullshit where it's good for the man to want these things in a partner but the same desire makes women all dirty whores?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
What the gently caress is an "Incel"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
involuntarily celibate

yeah, lol

• Locked thread