Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
every pizza hut around here has 2hr delivery time minimum and when you order takeout they dont even start making it until you actually go there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
How food poisoning do you have to get before something "sucks"?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ikanreed posted:

pizza hut isn't real pizza

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

ikanreed posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
tbqh its more "hut" than "pizza'

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
Their delivery pizzas have always sucked. Plus the deep dish crusts are soaked in enough oil to deep fry a whole cow.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
mama had an iconic red roof at her olde pizza shop

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

PallasAthene posted:

Their delivery pizzas have always sucked. Plus the deep dish crusts are soaked in enough oil to deep fry a whole cow.

I remember they were the top tier delivery place now they dont even deliver anymore.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
Pizza hut UK wont deliver to me even though they are only 2.1 miles away. I get Dominos or Papa Johns.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Pizza Hutt more like This Pizza Is Butt

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
try their pasta. it's the same sauce and cheese so it tastes just like their pizza.

it's like that spongebob episode where someone called into the krusty krab and asked if they delivered pizza, and mr. krab said "gently caress yea we dO" and he made a pizza out of a krabby patty.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

scott zoloft posted:

try their pasta. it's the same sauce and cheese so it tastes just like their pizza.

it's like that spongebob episode where someone called into the krusty krab and asked if they delivered pizza, and mr. krab said "gently caress yea we dO" and he made a pizza out of a krabby patty.

haha thats sick

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i hardly ever hit up pizza hut but the local one definitely doesn't suck that bad. guess its dominos or godfathers for you

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
alternately try a local chain or local joint. we got a chain up in the pacicic northwest called Pizza Schmizza which is pretty decent.

local places are also usually cool. support your local flavor

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
pizza the hutt! remember that guy? what a joker...

but otherwise there's not a pizza hut nearby so i cannot comment

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
There is a pizza hut near me. I order from there sometimes and while I do carry out mostly, I've never had an issue. Their pizza is ok too. Drenched in grease but otherwise decent. The 11 dollar any pizza online offer makes em a pretty good deal compared to similar places.

Guessing your place just blows.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this is why you go to little kaiser's

pizza pizza

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

pizza hut isn't real

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The Pizza Hut by me has one of those serving windows with bulletproof glass and a small opening. They count the individual toppings they put on the pizza and that poo poo looks like lunchables, a poor choice all around

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pizza hut is garbage

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

alternately try a local chain or local joint. we got a chain up in the pacicic northwest called Pizza Schmizza which is pretty decent.

local places are also usually cool. support your local flavor

There is a local pizza place in my town that I used to order from, but their credit card machine broke and a little bit later their phone number stopped working. If you wanted take out you had to bring cash, order in person, then wait 20 minutes on a bench next to next to other idiots getting take-out from a pizza place without a phone.

They used to have a website, but it was mostly dedicated to pictures of the owner's kids and the PDF of the menu was posted upside-down. They've recently moved to facebook, they mostly share pizza memes and American flags. If you scroll down far enough you can find the menu, which they posted sideways. It's a slight improvement from upside-down.

The pizza is good though.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like my pizza cooked in an oil bath several inches deep, so each bite is like taking a shot of cooking oil. Mmmm-hmmmm goooood!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

I like my pizza cooked in an oil bath several inches deep, so each bite is like taking a shot of cooking oil. Mmmm-hmmmm goooood!

Youll love pizza hut then.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
American chain pizza is a loving disaster

please come to Sweden or Italy, places with strong pizza culture and eat real pizza instead of your garbo

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Have you tried it with pineapple?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
just a word of advice - if you ever go to new york city, be sure to try the pizza! they call it the 'thin dish' there - it's a real culinary classic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I wish we had this stuff here

American circus food looks fun

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

just a word of advice - if you ever go to new york city, be sure to try the pizza! they call it the 'thin dish' there - it's a real culinary classic

NY pizza is cool and good

pizza hut sucks

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I lived on mostly sbarro and booze for like a week in nyc. :downs:

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Pizza Hut Delivery = poo poo
Pizza Hut Dine-in = Nostalgic good time

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I hadn't ordered from them in years so I did and was super excited, then they delivered me cold soggy pizza.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's likable enough. Hard to gently caress up pizza

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

that fuckin trash isnt even pizza
they should have to change their name
its loving cake bread with toppings on it

gently caress you pizza hut

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you loving SUCK and your dessert pizza is floor trash

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

IT INFURIATES ME when pizza is of poor quality

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They're opening the first Dominos pizza here in Sweden soon. I think it's in Malmö so I won't be able to go to it but tell me my American friends, is Dominos good?

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

American chain pizza is a loving disaster

please come to Sweden or Italy, places with strong pizza culture and eat real pizza instead of your garbo

P

L

Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-GG90SUfq0

Also you gotta order hand tossed crust from pizza hut cause they use way less oil on that one.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Zzulu posted:

They're opening the first Dominos pizza here in Sweden soon. I think it's in Malmö so I won't be able to go to it but tell me my American friends, is Dominos good?

no but its better than pizza house or whatever the gently caress they call pizza hut in sweden

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
The last time I ordered pizza hut was when they had that cheese burger crust meme-tier pizza. Much to my lack of surprise it was just awful. The burger patties cooked into the crust tasted like a weird mixture of ammonia and shame. Never again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Safety Scissors posted:

P

L

Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-GG90SUfq0

Also you gotta order hand tossed crust from pizza hut cause they use way less oil on that one.

I dont know what that video is because it is not available in my country :/

• Locked thread