Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

I had sex tongiht by the way

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

FISTS CURE WOMEN posted:

since we are talking about clavicles I have been thinking of getting a clavicle tattoo.

Thoughts on that will help my incel?

(I'm still not sure what incel is?)

That would likely double your incel

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

Did she reject you after you showed her your clavicles?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Schrodingers cat posted:

Did she reject you after you showed her your clavicles?

My clavs are pretty nice thank god

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Carmant posted:

what was his name

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

what was his name

now that you mention it i forgot to ask her real name because she used a nickname on tinder, so I dont actually know

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

now that you mention it i forgot to ask her real name because she used a nickname on tinder, so I dont actually know

What was the name, of the man you had sex with?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

What was the name, of the man you had sex with?

I don't know his name

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007

Carmant posted:

Yeah most hookers won't give their real name to Johns for obvious reasons.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ante Christ posted:

Yeah most hookers won't give their real name to Johns for obvious reasons.

Youre just a jealous incel with poo poo tier clavicles

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Carmant posted:

My clavs are pretty nice thank god

drat... Now I'm going to have to find your profile.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tricky D posted:

WTF is all this clavicle talk? This is some serial killer poo poo.

It's a callback to page 123. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784284&pagenumber=123&perpage=40#post463742916

Yes, obsessing about clavicles, skull size, and orbital rims is some serial killer poo poo.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

I'm involuntarily celibate- I can't get a man who meets my feminist standards of bootlicking.
Hey I'm involuntarily celibate too - I got married to a woman that did a heel-turn once her boots started feeling too dry. PM me~

I've got PMs, any fine young Jewish boys reading.
Wait nevermind- according to my avatar and your username, I would be categorized under t-rex.
That said, I'm only a part-time honorary Jew anyway. Mazel tov!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

I've got PMs, any fine young Jewish boys reading.

excuse me, but the red pill revealed to me that literally all women want to be dominated by a "chad" and there is absolutely no such thing as a woman that is into men who will do anything other than make her do all the chores and demand anal as a powerplay

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also, for the record since we're all goin' on about clav's

Behold(!) the sexiest muscle in the human body: the Sternocleidomastoid

:wiggle: so elegante

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009

quote:

Big upper body is a sign of physical activity whilst a big neck is from high testosterone as are other areas of musculature that you don't place heavy load on.

If a girl is trying to deduce your genetic worth and immunocompetance it makes sense that shed look at more accurate predictors such as neck size and facial muscles.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Also, for the record since we're all goin' on about clav's

Behold(!) the sexiest muscle in the human body: the Sternocleidomastoid

:wiggle: so elegante

I'll give them that, beautiful neck muscles are a huge turn on.

Oh wait, they're talking about guys.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
And we shouldn't dump too hard on clavicles neither. I've definitely seen ladies with some foine collarbones.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Spoopy speletons. Suck my elegant tail bone, you elephant man.

These guys are basically young men that sort of slipped through the cracks of proper growth and development. Good friends, family, and mentors that back you up and help get your head on straight during the tough times in life when life isn't fair, they never had that. No guidance to learning important life lessons at key milestones, so they are stunted as gently caress. I really do get a strong "there, but for the grace of God" feel of pity for them because I almost went that way if it weren't for those things.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i knew a girl who trolled that chris chan guy and got involved with a weird manchild who she might have met through trolling that chris chan guy

i've always wondered if this was the same floor pizza couple or just a totally different couple that bonded over making fun of that weirdo

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The Saurus posted:

Do American men find British women attractive in general? Whenever there's an anglo-american couple it seems like 90% of the time it's an American woman and a British man. There's even a website specifically for it, where they demand you upload identification to prove your britishness to get a free account, while women have to pay:

As a british man I've noticed an interesting phenomena where ugly british people (who are really ugly) don't look alike, but they're still all recognisably british. We have the most diverse set of ugly people anywhere in the world. You could look at ten different uggos, some with red faces, some with ham faces, some with boney faces and some with inverted faces, and you would still say "look, a bunch of brits!"

:britain:

Carmant posted:

Its retard talk for broad shoulders.

Oh! Well broad shoulders are legit a nice feature :shrug:

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Sep 8, 2016

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Calico Heart posted:

As a british man I've noticed an interesting phenomena where ugly british people (who are really ugly) don't look alike, but they're still all recognisably british. We have the most diverse set of ugly people anywhere in the world. You could look at ten different uggos, some with red faces, some with ham faces, some with boney faces and some with inverted faces, and you would still say "look, a bunch of brits!"

Oh! Well broad shoulders are legit a nice feature :shrug:

The Jeremy Kyle effect

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Calico Heart posted:

My American brother-in-law swears up-and-down that he can tell if someone's british simply by looking at them

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I guess an inverted face must mean a squished-in face, but I'm picturing someone with their face on upside down. Like Australians.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

hey fellow nice guys, come hang out in /r/friendzone with me... less depressing than incels by a mile.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

I prefer skeletal structure chat to Dragon Age chat

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Saurus posted:

Pathetic loser men also paid hundreds of dollars to spend time with her in a bikini at a gogo bar :thumbsup:

I mean r/hottiesfortrump generally has pretty attractive people. A friend of mine said they think attractive young men and women like Trump because he's telling them it's okay to be successful/better than your peers instead of the modern liberal PC crowd who try to thinshame anyone who isn't an obese lardwhale.

It was long after I ate pizza out of a sealed box that had spent a few dozen minutes on a clean floor.

A bunch of attractive narcissists are attracted to what Donald trump is saying you have GOT to be kidding me

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

I prefer skeletal structure chat to Dragon Age chat

I have learned more about Anatomy than I have if we were still talking about whether or not a Bull-Man can gently caress an Elf better than a Dwarf or whatever the gently caress I don't know I never listened to Dragonforce

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
I only know one guy named Chad and he's kind of a dork, tbh.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Mr. 47 posted:

Same here. The Chad I know is a political science major. Poor sod.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
They wrote Chad Thundercock into the latest seasons of the Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise and he struck out hard.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

me too. But he is married so probably had sex so he's a chad.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The only Chads I know are hanging

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Oh god, I may be a Chad?

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

mind the walrus posted:

The only Chads I know are hanging

Careful with that joke, it's an antique!

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
That Shy Boys doc is great, I remember seeing it before.

The sort-of gingery guy is the only guy who isn't an insufferable idiot, so it's clear why he's the only guy in the group who has any kind of history with women, he just seems super depressed.

The rest of them are drowning in their own self-loathing and awkwardness, and it's good that these guys at least have friends, but they're so loving poisonous for each other.

There was a kickstarter to do a followup but I guess it never got any traction because they got very little of their target amount.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

lohli posted:

That Shy Boys doc is great, I remember seeing it before.

The sort-of gingery guy is the only guy who isn't an insufferable idiot, so it's clear why he's the only guy in the group who has any kind of history with women, he just seems super depressed.

The rest of them are drowning in their own self-loathing and awkwardness, and it's good that these guys at least have friends, but they're so loving poisonous for each other.

There was a kickstarter to do a followup but I guess it never got any traction because they got very little of their target amount.

What's wrong with the amount raised?

It's too low!

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

What's wrong with the amount raised?

It's too low!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM&t=1215s

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So is nofap an offshoot of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's like a subway of psychological disorders. Some lines run in tandem and have the same stops but in all of them you're likely to be raped and murdered if you're around at 2 a.m.

• Locked thread