Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Eliot Rodger's manifesto is hilarious because it's all him getting ludicrously owned and running away sobbing but it's all presented perfectly straight by him. It's like his life was just one fake troll submission to /r/incels after another.

It's a perfect example of Poe's law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
please tell me the exact amount of sex i should have had as not to be a prude or a slut

(i am ~bisexual~ so please list a woman count and a man count, with #s of dicks in specific orifices. i am 26. show your work.)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

please tell me the exact amount of sex i should have had as not to be a prude or a slut

(i am ~bisexual~ so please list a woman count and a man count, with #s of dicks in specific orifices. i am 26. show your work.)

amount of sex with other penises must be more than 2 such that you aren't going to just lie there like a limp fish and wince when I shove my 10"* of glory in but NO MORE than 4 because otherwise you start to be what we in the BIZ call "high mileage"**

you must have had NON PENETRATIVE sex with one woman to prove the veracity of said bi-sexuality, and to this effect said woman must also have a 3some with us

no anal that's only for us and no more than 9 lifetime total blowjobs

all calculations subject to "Chad" scale of dicks hosed

** Hm=(dicksfucked)(lengthofsaiddicks)(numberoftimesfucking)(averagenumberofstrokespersexing) / 63360

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Sep 8, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
and I really wish I was making that all up but I have in my lifetime seen people calculating the number of inches in and out of a woman's vagina and then translate that to "miles" of dicks hosed in a lifetime and then use that as a basis to determine slut or not

because gently caress this gay earth

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Before finding this thread and discovering these reddits, I would have called bullshit.

I'm not sure what is real anymore....

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
given that cock is delivered via carousel, do we use those miles and my vagina diameter to find dick radians

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

sex with women doesn't count and if you aren't a virgin you are a slut

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fat Shat Sings posted:

then i should take a real long time to put out, right??

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I signed up for datebritishguys.com, and this girl started talking to me, seemed interested. But then she noticed that it said I was married in my profile and now she doesn't seem as keen on a possible relationship.

loving shallow whores.

Illithid Activity
Sep 5, 2015

Travis343 posted:

There have been a few of these dudes literally upset because their moms won't buy them hookers or even gently caress them herself so yeah

Sadly, I think I know the specific guy you're talking about. He had a blog about his proposition to the government called "Government Gets Girlfriends" or similar and basically he wanted the government to pay for women to date / bang incels like him and/or otherwise socially inept / broken males because there was literally no other way these guys would be able to obtain sexual release and thereby they could never contribute to society in a meaningful way.

In several of his blog posts, he expressed vitriol about how his mother wouldn't help him pay for a prostitute, and in his "darkest hour," would not sleep with him herself, his rationale being that she brought him into the world and was put there to take care of all his needs; she owed it to him.

The blog no longer exists (sadly?), but there are some "news" articles about him and his blog.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3293626

http://jezebel.com/incel-misogynist-wants-government-to-pay-women-to-dat-508518581

Maybe the absence of his blog means he wizened up, realized how screwed up his perspective was, or just managed to get laid without raping somebody.

:allears: I can only dream!

E: edited for minor redundancy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

no cuz im prince charming you see you gotta just be like all shy and bashful about it but then become a sex starved maniac once you see my inner charms

just like in my animes

Port Wine Manteau posted:

:allears: I can only dream!

i too support subsidized prostitution

send me my pussy rebate check plz

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Sorry but slut is between 3 and 7 sex partners within 5 years if younger than 25.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Pick posted:

given that cock is delivered via carousel, do we use those miles and my vagina diameter to find dick radians

Nah we gotta at least consider area here so steradians or bust

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

LOL YA ME TOOO

Illithid Activity
Sep 5, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

i too support subsidized prostitution

I meant getting out of being an incel without having to rape someone, but hey, to each his own.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Port Wine Manteau posted:

I meant getting out of being an incel without having to rape someone, but hey, to each his own.

look i just want the state to pay for me to get laid

:ussr:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

no cuz im prince charming you see you gotta just be like all shy and bashful about it but then become a sex starved maniac once you see my inner charms

just like in my animes

but how will i know u r the 1

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

No you should put out exactly as fast as the man wants you to. This varies from person to person.

My preference is between the 9th and 12th date, but only without prompting (to show desire for me) and there must be offerings (cheesesteaks and things of that nature)

it's not that complicated.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shugojin posted:

Nah we gotta at least consider area here so steradians or bust

im still trying to find out how the cocks are attached to the carousel such that i can plot their location in time and space relative to vaginas and therefore create a model to track the wear and tear on specific vagoos

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
It's pretty difficult to figure out whether Red Pillers want women to be virgins with an untouched hymen or cock hungry sloots.

They seem to demand both at different times.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

look i just want the state to pay for me to get laid

:ussr:

you have taken the romance out of monetary transactions and prostitution

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

but how will i know u r the 1

oh that's easy

the boy makes that decision silly!

personable decorum posted:

you have taken the romance out of monetary transactions and prostitution

imo i put the MAN in romance :smugdon:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fat Shat Sings posted:

No you should put out exactly as fast as the man wants you to. This varies from person to person.

My preference is between the 9th and 12th date, but only without prompting (to show desire for me) and there must be offerings (cheesesteaks and things of that nature)

it's not that complicated.

it actually wouldn't be if they'd straight-up say what their personal ideal timeline is, as that could be negotiated with if necessary or at least considered/navigated without tears

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

oh that's easy

the boy makes that decision silly!

but what about all the evil chads who will say things to me like "you're beautiful and really cool, want to go back to my place?"

when I was workin out in the woods I said no to a supremely handsome dummy because I wanted intimacy to ~mean something~ gdi i should have banged that guy, he was a total dumb jock but he did right by me

Pick fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Sep 8, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

but what about all the evil chads who will say things to me like "you're beautiful and really cool, want to go back to my place?"

when I was workin out in the woods I said no to a supremely handsome dummy because I wanted intimacy to ~mean something~ gdi i should have banged that guy, he was a total dumb jock but he did right by me

look if you can't see how special i am compared to those chads then clearly you're just another slut bucket

:colbert:

god im so alone

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

look if you can't see how special i am compared to those chads then clearly you're just another slut bucket

:colbert:

god im so alone

want to play wow with me??

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't play wow ever since I decided Blizzard was openly mocking me by adding Blood Elves who just flash their boobs and blonde hair around everywhere ARHGBIRG

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
one of my friends drove a long way to see me and we talked about men most of the time, including looking at the sex toys on aliexpress. good times.

men worry that women make fun of them (we are)

but it's our coping mechanism for when you're mean !!!!!!

ps. also we're sad it's hard to be friends with you, and many of us would maybe date you if we were just allowed to get to know you better first :argh:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hi I'm Dick Radians

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Is there a female equivalent to the cock carousel

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think I am going to name my penis "Chad."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

whack-a-hole

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

personable decorum posted:

want to play wow with me??

I do.

what server are you on?

i dont really do PVP i mostly dance on mailboxes.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

one of my friends drove a long way to see me and we talked about men most of the time, including looking at the sex toys on aliexpress. good times.

men worry that women make fun of them (we are)

but it's our coping mechanism for when you're mean !!!!!!

ps. also we're sad it's hard to be friends with you, and many of us would maybe date you if we were just allowed to get to know you better first :argh:

tbh im not worried about women making fun of my small dick, that's whatever (even if it is AVERAGE SIZED AMANDA!!!)

what I'm worried about is the fact that there's no way I can ever make someone cum as good as the Hitachi magic wand does

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
although that's kind of a zen thing bc for the price of a hitachi magic wand you and your partners will have amazing orgasms (yeah it feels good on dicks too)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

the pussy palace but only a few lucky Chads ever see those hallowed halls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

tbh im not worried about women making fun of my small dick, that's whatever (even if it is AVERAGE SIZED AMANDA!!!)

what I'm worried about is the fact that there's no way I can ever make someone cum as good as the Hitachi magic wand does

the penis is, in fact, obsolete

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they even make dildos that vibrate and spin and squirt whatever you want out of them now it's a threat to my very existence i tell you what

mostly im just jealous that girls get all the fun looking sex toys wtf do men have? fleshlights? then you're like hiding that poo poo from everyone ever because how shameful is it to have a fleshlight???

goddamn matriarchy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i am willing to provide a service where if you have a wing-wang 3" or smaller, if you e-mail me a photo, i will reply with the words "seriously, it's fine. you're way too worried about it."

BUT you must donate $15 per photo to the world wildlife fund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sitting here washing the cum out of my fucksleeve hating women

• Locked thread