Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
they should grow out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love licking assholes

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
But people poop from there.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'll eat assholes when they start tasting like salted caramel.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Toilet Shoes posted:

Not right now you don't.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I eat rear end

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean i figure if ima stick my dick in there what's my tongue too? that's what mouthwash is for

prudes

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'll eat assholes when they start tasting like salted caramel.

Same great taste, with no calories!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I have an allergy

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Not right now you don't.

i do, whenever i post, hahaha

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just lol if ur afraid of hep c

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Doing things that mindless animals do makes sense to me

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
most people dont eat rear end because the taste of human feces is not a good one. hope that helps, op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
try this experiment, stick your own fingar up your butt and then put your fingar in your mouth. now you know the wrong way to spell fingar.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ROFLburger posted:

most people dont eat rear end because the taste of human feces is not a good one. hope that helps, op

yeah but actually it doesn't taste like that if your partner wipes their butthole right and washes their butt

doesn't really taste like anything. tastes like licking your hand maybe but less salty.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
tastes like pennies

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm not convinced Moridin's hand doesn't taste like poop

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Didn't want to start a whole thread on it, and this seemed like a decent place to mention,

I just got back from the USA and while we were there had KFC. Now I know KFC isn't exactly great, and I realise there's a ton of poo poo English food and that there's an argument about British vs US food here every five minutes and it's loving dull.

But what the gently caress is up with KFC in America? It tastes like rear end!

Edit: I get the impression that here in England it was re branded as KFC instead of Kentucky fried chicken, and the recipe was refined and improved, but that to do so on its home turf would be blasphemous. Seriously, it tasted like a meal prepared in the 70s, all grease and rock solid batter, water plumped meat, mostly pepper.

!Klams fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Sep 8, 2016

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

yeah but actually it doesn't taste like that if your partner wipes their butthole right and washes their butt

doesn't really taste like anything. tastes like licking your hand maybe but less salty.

You can "wash" an rear end?
:eyepoop:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sex is for animals OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
how does it work charging your electric cars? i get that you can plug them in at special charging stations but how do you charge them at your house? a long extension cord out to your car, or do you bring the battery inside and charge it?

please answer quickly

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"My friend" ate his girlfriend's rear end out for the first time a while ago, he said she doesn't wipe correctly and there was a bunch of toilet paper shrapnel in there. He got a throat infection the next day and decided he's not desperate enough to put his dick or mouth near a bile factory anymore.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im gonna invent a special kind of belt for fat folks that doesnt cut into the bottom of their bellies when sitting for a long time.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Toilet Shoes posted:

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over this hurdle, OP.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

"My friend" ate his girlfriend's rear end out for the first time a while ago, he said she doesn't wipe correctly and there was a bunch of toilet paper shrapnel in there. He got a throat infection the next day and decided he's not desperate enough to put his dick or mouth near a bile factory anymore.

sounds like an issue with the particular poopy butthole to me

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

!Klams posted:

Didn't want to start a whole thread on it, and this seemed like a decent place to mention,

I just got back from the USA and while we were there had KFC. Now I know KFC isn't exactly great, and I realise there's a ton of poo poo English food and that there's an argument about British vs US food here every five minutes and it's loving dull.

But what the gently caress is up with KFC in America? It tastes like rear end!

Edit: I get the impression that here in England it was re branded as KFC instead of Kentucky fried chicken, and the recipe was refined and improved, but that to do so on its home turf would be blasphemous. Seriously, it tasted like a meal prepared in the 70s, all grease and rock solid batter, water plumped meat, mostly pepper.

I've had KFC in both places and they are the same :shrug:

Here is a better question why does England have none of the side dishes that make KFC good? I can't even remember what the hell was on KFC's ridiculous menu in England other than chicken but it was all nonsense and I just got chicken :colbert:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

I'm not convinced Moridin's hand doesn't taste like poop

this is a possibility

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

sounds like an issue with the particular poopy butthole to me

OOOOoooo Wheeee!
/

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
lol if you date a dumpster skank whose donk is so filthy you can't even faceplant into it every now and then without risking mandatory quarantine

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

mdm posted:

I've had KFC in both places and they are the same :shrug:

Here is a better question why does England have none of the side dishes that make KFC good? I can't even remember what the hell was on KFC's ridiculous menu in England other than chicken but it was all nonsense and I just got chicken :colbert:

It's really really not at all the same. For starters in America you get what looks like a whole bird if you get breast meat, but then you start to eat it and you realise it's like 99% water. The batter basically tasted of grease and pepper. There was only one burger on the menu (whereas kfc here is basically just burger meals) and the wings were like, double fried? I dunno, they had a layer of tasteless rock hard batter on top of a layer of pepper batter?

I'll grant you though, yeah, the side choices were amazing. Over here you either get a pot of baked beans, or else you get disappointment. But like, if the best bit of your meal is the Mac and cheese with biscuits, surely just go somewhere that does those things well instead?

Oh yeah, lol, also one of the meal options was called "2 chicken littles", and I tried to order it and she goes "you want two chicken little meals?". Like, gently caress.

!Klams fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 8, 2016

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
A blumpkin is a sign of love. A rimjob is a sign of devotion.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

!Klams posted:

It's really really not at all the same. For starters in America you get what looks like a whole bird if you get breast meat, but then you start to eat it and you realise it's like 99% water. The batter basically tasted of grease and pepper. There was only one burger on the menu (whereas kfc here is basically just burger meals) and the wings were like, double fried? I dunno, they had a layer of tasteless rock hard batter on top of a layer of pepper batter?

I'll grant you though, yeah, the side choices were amazing. Over here you either get a pot of baked beans, or else you get disappointment. But like, if the best bit of your meal is the Mac and cheese with biscuits, surely just go somewhere that does those things well instead?

Yeah KFC is hit or miss (as with any fast food really). Try Popeye's next time a lot of people seem to prefer it (myself included).

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

kick that nasty skank to the curb god drat

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If she only shaves half her butthole does that make it more qt or less? If women have hair on their buttholes is that less hygienic?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also if you think doggy style "smells bad" wipe your goddamn assholes better

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Please share more embarrassing butthole stories.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

No amount of wiping gets rid of all the poo poo. It just spreads it all around. You people are literally licking poo poo off another person. Sexy!! And healthy too as well. :thumbsup:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah well we're all disgusting meatbags come talk to me when you have cybernetic implants to offer me

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah KFC is hit or miss (as with any fast food really). Try Popeye's next time a lot of people seem to prefer it (myself included).

Ah, ok that actually makes sense, I guess there's just less quality control then, every single kfc here is exactly the same. Fair dos. I was expecting it to be like the golden source, the paragon of fried chicken and then it was just strictly worse and I was sad. Next time I visit I'll try again, and certainly make a trip to Popeyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Doc Friday posted:

Please share more embarrassing butthole stories.

One time A Friend of Mine liked this girl and was finally able to take her home one night, and at some point during the night he started doggy styling it and had to stop like two minutes in because it smelled so bad he had to actively stop himself from throwing up. It was a very specific kind of bad. Not tang bad, butt bad.

He didn't call her after that.

Pawn 17 posted:

No amount of wiping gets rid of all the poo poo. It just spreads it all around. You people are literally licking poo poo off another person. Sexy!! And healthy too as well. :thumbsup:

Yeah, and it's too bad that's literally the only way to clean down there, with dry toilet paper. Absolutely no other way possible to clean body parts.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Sep 8, 2016

• Locked thread