Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol you use the ignore list like a baby

why ignore Pick?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

they even make dildos that vibrate and spin and squirt whatever you want out of them now it's a threat to my very existence i tell you what

mostly im just jealous that girls get all the fun looking sex toys wtf do men have? fleshlights? then you're like hiding that poo poo from everyone ever because how shameful is it to have a fleshlight???

goddamn matriarchy

haqha i love those little japanese ones that cleverly revert to a disguise of a hard boiled egg

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

You can put a dildo inside you if you want

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

These posts were fine and you're only hurting yourself.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

please keep us updated on what each page looks like on your browser

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

please keep us updated on what each page looks like on your browser

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ikanreed posted:

These posts were fine and you're only hurting yourself.

So common amongst Nice Posters.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah, you're right, this guy is pretty average looking. Probably a 6 or 7, depending on his clavicle.

dude looks like spoony.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i mean why even bother reading this thread at this point?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

you whore posters don't deserve views from a nice guy like me .jpg

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol @ anyone who uses ignore. wahhh my baby eyes don't wanna see the bad words.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol @ anyone who uses ignore. wahhh my baby eyes don't wanna see the bad words.

same could be said for banning dare

hes just trying to chat us up mods are hitler

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Fat Shat Sings posted:

you whore posters don't deserve views from a nice guy like me .jpg

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

please tell me the exact amount of sex i should have had as not to be a prude or a slut

(i am ~bisexual~ so please list a woman count and a man count, with #s of dicks in specific orifices. i am 26. show your work.)

I'm pretty sure no amount of sex with women counts, because it's not real sex without a penis. Y'all are just doing endless foreplay, waiting for a dick-haver to arrive.

e: not sure how strap-ons fit in though? That might count.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Pick posted:

i am willing to provide a service where if you have a wing-wang 3" or smaller, if you e-mail me a photo, i will reply with the words "seriously, it's fine. you're way too worried about it."

BUT you must donate $15 per photo to the world wildlife fund

guys with small dicks are luckier than guys with big dicks (like me) imo

at least guys with small dicks will probably get to have sex with a girl once they get back to her place because she'll be too embarassed to back out once you're both naked

It usually takes me at least several days and sometimes weeks of stretching a girl in various ways before I can actually bang her

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Sep 9, 2016

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I ignore anime butt avatars.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The Saurus posted:

at least guys with small dicks will probably get to have sex with a girl once they get back to her place because she'll be too embarassed to back out once you're both naked

It usually takes me at least several days and sometimes weeks of stretching a girl in various ways before I can actually bang her

Grats on finding yourself a loose vaged goonette to make your dreams come true.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Facebook Aunt posted:

Grats on finding yourself a loose vaged goonette to make your dreams come true.

nah she's actually super petite. bitch is 4"11 and 105lbs not like she's gonna have some gaping cavernous vag.

hence the days/weeks of stretching. had to redo it every time we were separated when my 3 months allowance in america ran out and I was deported back to britain for a time.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

The Saurus posted:

nah she's actually super petite. bitch is 4"11 and 105lbs not like she's gonna have some gaping cavernous vag.

hence the days/weeks of stretching. had to redo it every time we were separated when my 3 months allowance in america ran out and I was deported back to britain for a time.

Jesus loving Christ

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
hey idiot vaginas don't work like that oh my god

oh my god

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

The Saurus posted:

You know nothing about even the most basic tenets of anatomy, physiology, or biology.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I followed a link here and I am startled at what I read.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
paging clochette to the thread to educate us about her amazing stretchy vagina

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Have you tried getting the girl sexually aroused first

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Have you tried getting the girl sexually aroused first

Yeah he keeps telling her over and over how big his dick is but it doesn't seem to be working

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Pick posted:

one of my friends drove a long way to see me and we talked about men most of the time, including looking at the sex toys on aliexpress. good times.

men worry that women make fun of them (we are)

but it's our coping mechanism for when you're mean !!!!!!

ps. also we're sad it's hard to be friends with you, and many of us would maybe date you if we were just allowed to get to know you better first :argh:

I'm a huge introverted shut in manchild and met a lady through a friend, we got to know eachother a little better over the course of a couple of weeks with occasional friendly chats about mutual interests and then eventually I worked up the courage to say "I hope this doesn't make things awkward but I think you're cute" and then she said "I think you're cute/handome too" and now we're talking about spending more time together. I imagine if I'd immediately gone the "ey gurl, u wan sum fuk?!" route things would have probably gone about as well as it has for all these incel guys that ask hundreds of women out with no success.

Above all else, the guys in that Shy Guys doc and the incel subreddit seemed like they were mostly just lonely and looking for companionship, it seems like the focus on getting laid is misplaced. It's totally ok to only be interested in people for just sex but it seems like these guys might do better via some kind of "Get to know women as if they are also real life human beings with wants and feelings"-event, regular old speed-dating or whatever.

I reckon most of these dudes, if they do actually get laid, will feel incredibly hollow afterwards, having heaped all of this unreasonable poo poo on top of having sex.

I'm pretty sure the pseudo-friendship that comes from being part of a community has them refraining from just paying for sex.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Troposphere posted:

paging clochette to the thread to educate us about her amazing stretchy vagina

This may finally get people to shut up about the floor pizza.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm sorry to be the one to tell u this Saurus but it sounds like ur waifu has vaginismus

stretching out a vagina over time lmfao just...what...

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
That awkward moment when hubby comes home from 3 months in Britain and your vagina is already stretched out.

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Troposphere posted:

I'm sorry to be the one to tell u this Saurus but it sounds like ur waifu has vaginismus

stretching out a vagina over time lmfao just...what...

Don't forget 'in various ways'.

How many methods do you use to stretch out the ol' vag, Saurus? Please enlighten us.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Adam Vegas posted:

You know nothing about even the most basic tenets of anatomy, physiology, or biology.

Did your vaginal science book tell you that my lived experience with multiple real women is impossible?

I didn't mean that it stretched like silly putty, I meant that the individuals in question needed to get used to insertion through a gradual increase in size without experiencing unbearable pain.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 9, 2016

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

The Saurus posted:

Did your vaginal science book tell you that my lived experience with multiple real women is impossible?

Yes.

I find it far more likely that multiple women over the years have awkwardly humoured your obsession with your apparently giant dick.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

But why would he say it on the internet if it wasn't true?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Pics of the dick needed imo

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

lohli posted:

I'm a huge introverted shut in manchild and met a lady through a friend, we got to know eachother a little better over the course of a couple of weeks with occasional friendly chats about mutual interests and then eventually I worked up the courage to say "I hope this doesn't make things awkward but I think you're cute" and then she said "I think you're cute/handome too" and now we're talking about spending more time together. I imagine if I'd immediately gone the "ey gurl, u wan sum fuk?!" route things would have probably gone about as well as it has for all these incel guys that ask hundreds of women out with no success.

Above all else, the guys in that Shy Guys doc and the incel subreddit seemed like they were mostly just lonely and looking for companionship, it seems like the focus on getting laid is misplaced. It's totally ok to only be interested in people for just sex but it seems like these guys might do better via some kind of "Get to know women as if they are also real life human beings with wants and feelings"-event, regular old speed-dating or whatever.

I reckon most of these dudes, if they do actually get laid, will feel incredibly hollow afterwards, having heaped all of this unreasonable poo poo on top of having sex.

I'm pretty sure the pseudo-friendship that comes from being part of a community has them refraining from just paying for sex.

A lot of them could have an undiagnosed personality disorder. I've got avoidant personality disorder and without CBT I'd be a fuckin wreck because with it you basically feel worthless regardless of how positive other people are toward you, and while you desperate want to love and be loved you feel like it is totally impossible.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

The Saurus posted:

at what point in your time spent stalking embarassing retards did you come to the depressing realization that adopting their dislikeable and luridly mockable mannerisms was the closest youll ever get to a personality

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Pics of the dick needed imo

I never really considered it that big, but according to the stats I'm part of the Global 1% percentile. You don't actually have to be that big to be in the top 1% though.

It's not like I'm one of those weird guys who passes out from the lack of blood getting to their brain every time I get a boner.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Saurus posted:

I didn't mean that it stretched like silly putty, I meant that the individuals in question needed to get used to insertion through a gradual increase in size without experiencing unbearable pain.

everyone watch out for this guys giant dick apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

at what point in your time spent stalking embarassing retards did you come to the depressing realization that adopting their dislikeable and luridly mockable mannerisms was the closest youll ever get to a personality

Somehow I am not getting the sense that The Saurus knows much about such ephemera as "realization" or "self-awareness" or "being a competent human being."

Clochette has always struck me as pretty reasonable, but now I am left questioning that impression.

• Locked thread