Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
Went to the o'charlies across the street while they finished, took about an hour.

Ordered chicken fingers and french fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Ok.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Thread is now about how dining alone is sad

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Lol you didn't get the s600 maybach you're a basic bitch

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
LOL if you don't drive around a mid-sized truck that you never actually utilize as a truck. Just LOL

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

but when is the last time you jerked off to ponies

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cheddars is better

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Lol you didn't get the s600 maybach you're a basic bitch

S550 is more car than anybody ever needs in their whole life im good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What Color did u set the waterfall lights to, OP?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Yesterday I dropped my Hyundai i20 off to get its battery changed. I waited in the mechanics lobby, reading the only magazine they had (cosmo). The sex tips section was a special 'sex with yourself' edition. Six of the ten tips were variations on buy and use a vibrator. The remaining tips were poo poo like lighting candles and reading 50 shades.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Moon Atari posted:

Yesterday I dropped my Hyundai i20 off to get its battery changed. I waited in the mechanics lobby, reading the only magazine they had (cosmo). The sex tips section was a special 'sex with yourself' edition. Six of the ten tips were variations on buy and use a vibrator. The remaining tips were poo poo like lighting candles and reading 50 shades.

you shouldve hit ocharlies up my dude

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Shoulda got an AMG.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
voted 1 not a 3 olives thread

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Moon Atari posted:

I was going to vote this humblebrag bullshit topic a 1 until I read this post. Now it's a 5 (for the romantic candlelit dinner I'm gonna treat Rosie Palm and her 5 lovely daughters to).

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

jigglemaster7 posted:

Went to the o'charlies across the street while they finished, took about an hour.

Ordered chicken fingers and french fries

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Hmm good choice. A car for shallow people. Overpriced, fat and slow, a car only designed to take your money in return for promises of understated "refined taste and wealth" yet only providing mediocrity. And its black, no doubt.

To everyone else, this is a car you rent on a business trip, not own. If you're going to spend 100k on a car, which mind you is totally attainable, buy something actually good.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Hmm good choice. A car for shallow people. Overpriced, fat and slow, a car only designed to take your money in return for promises of understated "refined taste and wealth" yet only providing mediocrity. And its black, no doubt.

To everyone else, this is a car you rent on a business trip, not own. If you're going to spend 100k on a car, which mind you is totally attainable, buy something actually good.

An S550 is not "slow"

Name a better car for the money. You can't, bitch

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I brought my car to my mechanic and he said what is it this time, I just fixed the front end last week!? And I said yeah well the steering wheel jiggled again

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

An S550 is not "slow"

how about a freaking tractor lmao

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

voted 1 not a 3 olives thread

Same. Severely disappointed

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also while in the little mechanics office sitting area I was perusing the New York Times featured article "Steamed about Memes-How One Out of Touch Principle Bammed the "Cucky Pizzone" Meme and the Brave Students Who Fought Back"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You can get an old Mercedes for $500 because the last owner couldn't afford to keep repairing it and would rather get some cash back than pay to have it hauled off.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

my fast car is a gt3rs, i wanted something that wasnt a literal race car

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

An S550 is not "slow"

An A8 if you want a big fat old person car

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

why not a nice (((Honda Civic)))?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

An A8 if you want a big fat old person car

Lol yeah nice try. gently caress offffff troll

MOOBS! posted:

why not a nice (((Honda Civic)))?

Ok I cant quite contend with this. You have bested me goonsire

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I got the oil changed in my Subaru Outback the other day and the guy in front of me in line got really mad when they told him to switch garage bays so he left in a huff. Joke's on him, I got my oil change that much faster.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

this is a really sad brag thread

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

Thread is now about how dining alone is sad

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
did anyone post yet asking why you would brag about your car while admitting you eat 'chicken fingers' as both an adult,and a supposedly successful one

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

An S550 is not "slow"

Gold

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

extra stout posted:

did anyone post yet asking why you would brag about your car while admitting you eat 'chicken fingers' as both an adult,and a supposedly successful one

Lame honey pot bragging about a s550. However a gt3s is.... Well its one of the only Porsches you can brag about

Id have led with that one OP and like halfway mention your wife's s550

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i drive a 2006 hyundai elantra

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

have fun spending three times the worth of your car on repairs.

loving owned.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Lionel Ritchie doesn't age

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

hth posted:

i drive a 2006 hyundai elantra

I drove a used 2004 hyundai accent (with sports body kit and rear spoiler) until I upgraded to a used 2010 hyundai i20. I can't imagine any possible future where I drive something other than a used two door hyundai.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

have fun spending three times the worth of your car on repairs.

loving owned.

i put a thousand miles on it a year and keep it in a garage

suck my taint

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Lame honey pot bragging about a s550. However a gt3s is.... Well its one of the only Porsches you can brag about

Id have led with that one OP and like halfway mention your wife's s550

Dont you work at best buy or some poo poo like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hey if we're bragging about our rides today I strongly considered checking my oil and my tire pressure on my 1996 Honda Accord but then I decided not to.

• Locked thread