Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

roll tide haha crimson tide lmbo the fuckin period boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I read the gbs

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

MiracleWhale posted:

roll tide haha crimson tide lmbo the fuckin period boys

vols bitch

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Foreskin Problems posted:

We went out a couple times, she drinks this horribly sweet caffeine-free thing from Starbucks. Our first date she said she doesn't put out :( This is a nut I'm not sure I can crack

I'm afraid you're gonna have to become a Mormon to get that sweet latina rear end. I hear you get your own planet if you're a Mormon.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

vols bitch posted:

vols bitch

let's go uk wildcats.....

ah gently caress that thing last weekend

Brock Hardchin
Aug 17, 2007

You don't need anyone or anything to party 'til ya puke.
loving tem selleect

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You know what I have to say? :lurkmore:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm afraid you're gonna have to become a Mormon to get that sweet latina rear end. I hear you get your own planet if you're a Mormon.

you have to populate it by impregnating your 14 year old children. male children get fed into the woodchipper

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

MiracleWhale posted:

the lurkers are like the mods in that gently caress them

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
hi my name is poopnanners and i post in gbs

ABSALMON ABSALMON!
Jul 28, 2013

vols bitch posted:

wanna come stomp on my train collection no butt stuff

what about some butt stuff?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
you guys ever been on campus and see a guy with a grenade tattoo and say 'you post in gbs?' and he says 'what? semper fi?' and you get all confused, and the top button on your jeans pops from your belly

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

vols bitch posted:

not sure what you call a doom wad but i refer to it when blowing a load in your mommas bhole

dammit imma need some ointment for this burn

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i believe in gbs. I believe it can be good again or for the first time or whatever. shut the gently caress up and :justpost:

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Kuato posted:

They're intimidated by the high level of discourse that we 12 GBS regulars engage in on a day-to-day basis. Who among us can blame them? :shrug:

hi, lurker here, just wanted to say im glad you changed your avatar cuz the last one was kinda gross.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Rap Music and Dope posted:

hi, lurker here, just wanted to say im glad you changed your avatar cuz the last one was kinda gross.

post more you stupid bitch

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
gently caress your sports teams go Horn Frogs. Also Hitler, Trump, Hillary did nothing wrong. Is this how I gbs?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Iron Prince posted:

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
its me

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
im gonna buy a miata

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
maybe we'd get more action if they started tellin' j4gs to post intro threads here again

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

what happened posted:

im gonna buy a miata

hey that's pretty gay and everything but we don't judge here so long as you post nonstop

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Iron Prince posted:

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
gay is ok imo

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Iron Prince posted:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

HeadHunter Joe posted:

gently caress your sports teams go Horn Frogs. Also Hitler, Trump, Hillary did nothing wrong. Is this how I gbs?

That's one way

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

what happened posted:

gay is ok imo

yeah Dogg check the sig
vvvvvvvv

(I don't know how to include my sig in the app)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

This is unrelated but I really like your av. Every time I see it I get tricked! I'm like, what'd this guy do to get banned? Wait, it's a trick! Haha it's real nice. :)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

jon joe posted:

This is unrelated but I really like your av. Every time I see it I get tricked! I'm like, what'd this guy do to get banned? Wait, it's a trick! Haha it's real nice. :)

every time I see your Av which is once just now I think about how I fuckin love darts and I am playing darts league right now darts rule I'm drunk

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Payton manning sounds incredibly fake happy/depressed they should probably not have him in the booth for this game

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

every time I see your Av which is once just now I think about how I fuckin love darts and I am playing darts league right now darts rule I'm drunk

cool get a double win for me thanks

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Iron Prince posted:

Darts are indeed fun

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i love darts lets play

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
The only time darts isn't fun is when it's on tv with people who are way to serious about darts. Darts needs a 2 drink minimum just like your mother.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

thathonkey posted:

i love darts lets play

*unzips pants*

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

vols bitch posted:

*unzips pants*

poo poo, it's the exact size and shape of a dart. How'd you do it?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Rap Music and Dope posted:

lurkers, am I right? :rolleyes

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gently caress off lurker

:(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Darts is a lot more fun if you hurl the darts at anything but a dartboard. This is why lawn darts own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Anyone watching the Panthers game? I've got Cam on my fantasy team, that's all I really care about.

That and that hot piece sitting behind me. :(

• Locked thread