Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I'm afraid I'll never get my post count above one per day, it's just too strenuous. The good folks of gbs have inspired me to give it another try though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Foreskin Problems posted:

Anyone watching the Panthers game? I've got Cam on my fantasy team, that's all I really care about.

That and that hot piece sitting behind me. :(

tell your mom i said sup

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Rap Music and Dope posted:

hi, lurker here, just wanted to say im glad you changed your avatar cuz the last one was kinda gross.

Its ROFLburger's burden to bear now until he ponies up $5

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Watching game I thought dware broke cam for a minute

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
I'm lurking - I'm lurking all over the internet.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

vols bitch posted:

tell your mom i said sup

:monocle:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

utterlycorrupt posted:

I'm afraid I'll never get my post count above one per day, it's just too strenuous. The good folks of gbs have inspired me to give it another try though

Just post whatever comes to your head, it doesn't even have to be finny or relevant.

tsaofen
May 20, 2009
I've never really thought about it. I've posted a few times, and generally it has seemed like talking into the void. I guess I could contribute some of my stories to various threads.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

utterlycorrupt posted:

I went from 0.31 to 2+ since the 2013 revolution and so can you.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Foreskin Problems posted:

Anyone watching the Panthers game? I've got Cam on my fantasy team, that's all I really care about.

That and that hot piece sitting behind me. :(

what's... heh heh.. what's his name?

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
Anyone seen ash vs evil dead on stars? It looks terrible. Is it terrible?

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

HeadHunter Joe posted:

Anyone seen ash vs evil dead on stars? It looks terrible. Is it terrible?

It's a really gory comedy, more of a straight comedy than Evil Dead 2. your tolerance for it is going to be based on how much of Bruce campbell mugging at the camera you can take. It made me laugh and I'll be checking out the new season.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

Kuato posted:

I went from 0.31 to 2+ since the 2013 revolution and so can you.

0.01 posts per day. I am a committed lurker.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Iron Prince posted:

post more you stupid bitch

i only post when i have something to say. Thanks.

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
I only bought an account to play star trek online with goons so i guess you could say i'm not "cool" "enough" to post.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

HeadHunter Joe posted:

0.01 posts per day. I am a committed lurker.

Would you like to join the Joe overthrow campaign, aka OverJoe? Or Joeverthrow. There's at least 10 of us.

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

PinkoBastard posted:

It's a really gory comedy, more of a straight comedy than Evil Dead 2. your tolerance for it is going to be based on how much of Bruce campbell mugging at the camera you can take. It made me laugh and I'll be checking out the new season.

Fair enough, for some reason I just thought of Brisco County Jr. I should find that show somewhere and rewatch it. I'm pretty sure it's way worse than I remember.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

InterFaced posted:

Darts is a lot more fun if you hurl the darts at anything but a dartboard. This is why lawn darts own.

I watched two retarded fucks try to play lawn darts at the beach last week, like the old school metal type from the 80's. They were throwing them like waist high and couldn't figure out why they weren't sticking in the ground. How god drat hard is it people? It was seriously rage inducing.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

huh?? :confused:

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

jon joe posted:

Would you like to join the Joe overthrow campaign, aka OverJoe? Or Joeverthrow. There's at least 10 of us.

Sure but I don't think I can't get my membership tattoo on my member until next week. Do I still get to use the jetski over the weekend? I've already promised people that I could let them use it over the weekend so I hope it's ok.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

try drinking more

Phillip K. Dork
May 25, 2011

Doctor Rope
get drunk on my 100 proof balls, op

the rest of you are allright

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I first started posting when the quality fell so low that even my posts were an improvement, but i quickly discovered that posting gave me a powerful but cruelly brief sexual release. Since then i've posted often enough to have developed a tolerance and now I can't get off without at least being empty quoted.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Moon Atari posted:

I first started posting when the quality fell so low that even my posts were an improvement, but i quickly discovered that posting gave me a powerful but cruelly brief sexual release. Since then i've posted often enough to have developed a tolerance and now I can't get off without at least being empty quoted.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

have one on the house

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006

Moon Atari posted:

Phillip K. Dork
May 25, 2011

Doctor Rope

Moon Atari posted:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

have one on the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

:wink:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Who are you to ask me who I am?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chief McHeath posted:

Who are you to ask me who I am?

I AM GBS

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

mdm posted:

government agents

pretty much

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

utterlycorrupt posted:

Just post like 10 low effort posts in a row like me

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Also I yam what I yam (a yam). YAMSYAMSYAMS Y'ALL.

ABSALMON ABSALMON!
Jul 28, 2013

This thread inspired me to make a positive life choice.

I'm going to post in GBS!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

ABSALMON ABSALMON! posted:

This thread inspired me to make a positive life choice.

I'm going to post in GBS!

Noice. Pro choice IMHO

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

Just post like 10 low effort posts in a row like me

I'm honestly not sure how to go about putting less effort into my posts, but I am willing to learn

HeadHunter Joe
Oct 14, 2006
This is a good football game I thought Carolina would win this handily

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

utterlycorrupt posted:

I'm honestly not sure how to go about putting less effort into my posts, but I am willing to learn
You basically just break up a bad post into multiple posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sort of like I'm doing here, I mean.

• Locked thread