Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Work Friend Keven posted:

Kind of ironic, given that he's now "roasting" in hell.

He is eating at the ice cream buffet in heaven with Hitler :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The 2016 Doughlympic Susser games. Can't wait for Mitch to go insane.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
"It was a foolish use of resources, and an unpleasant meal... But, "

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1p9IKbFoE

Here's the video that ended the Doughboys live show. I don't know how much they kept for the audio version but I'll preface it with this: Nick was about the end the show when Mitch said he had a surprise video for him and he was very genuine about how he's one of his best friends despite all the poo poo they give each other.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Every Doughboys should be live from now on.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hold on is nick really a pedophile?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Here's the video that ended the Doughboys live show. I don't know how much they kept for the audio version but I'll preface it with this: Nick was about the end the show when Mitch said he had a surprise video for him and he was very genuine about how he's one of his best friends despite all the poo poo they give each other.

That guy did really well in a day.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Doughboys is rapidly approaching Hollywood Handbook levels of excellence as best podcast

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Fran Gillespie despises Mitch more than Mitch despises Wiger.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

But nobody despises Mitch more than Mitch. :smith:

Fran's insistence that eating handfuls of risotto out of a garbage can is an awesome thing made me like her even more.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

loving lol

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

caligulamprey posted:

But nobody despises Mitch more than Mitch. :smith:

Fran's insistence that eating handfuls of risotto out of a garbage can is an awesome thing made me like her even more.
I'm really stoked that not only did he go to the sleep study, but also got a CPAP machine out of it. It's fun when he goes on those depressing 'my life sucks' that he probably embellishes a bit, but it's still coming from (I'm assuming) a real place of depression.
Good sleep and hopefully sticking to his cheetos diet will do wonders.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
This week's With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus is the 'boys hosting their smash hit podcast The Force Awakens Minute.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Shout out to me, Keven, for my great question on the live ep.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Mr. Squishy posted:

This week's With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus is the 'boys hosting their smash hit podcast The Force Awakens Minute.

This was really good

Work Friend Keven posted:

Shout out to me, Keven, for my great question on the live ep.

This was really bad

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I actually legimately think they should end the podcast after that live episode because nothing will ever top that tribute to Nick.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Solaris Knight posted:

I actually legimately think they should end the podcast after that live episode because nothing will ever top that tribute to Nick.

And miss the slow boiling insanity that is Mitch going through a month long event? Bring on the Doughlympic Susser games.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

I'm more hype for the inevitable Rockdoughber 2 just to see how baby proof Dustin can make the studio so Mitch doesn't attempt suicide.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

If they don't do a Breakfast of Chompions where they go back and review the breakfast menu at every place available, something is very wrong.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Solaris Knight posted:

I'm more hype for the inevitable Rockdoughber 2 just to see how baby proof Dustin can make the studio so Mitch doesn't attempt suicide.

They already got rid of the tall chairs, so he can't jump off of them.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

so, the doughlympics are probably the most successful podcast venture in history, right?

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Why did they spend 20 minutes talking to a child about lovely movies? Whose favorite food movie is Julie and Julia?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

Why did they spend 20 minutes talking to a child about lovely movies? Whose favorite food movie is Julie and Julia?

lol seriously, the last 20 minutes of this episode is a hard pass

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Please cross ref the ear wolf thread, Kevens list of things that are bad on podcasts... Looking... Ok... Looks like #1 is any call
In segment for any reason... Checking to see if there's an exception if the call in is a literal child with a social media account... Not seeing any. Alright. Unfortunate that it's come to this but I have no choice but to declare doughboys the worst podcast of all time, taking the top spot from the previous tie between every science podcast.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

ONE.....TWO.....THREE.....FOUR....FIVE.....SIX....SEVEN...

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the best thing about the lights camera jackson call in was that there was a constant audible tone from his phone that made it very easy to fast forward to the exact moment that phone call ended

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

The Doughboys can't be bought... unless you're a completely off-brand youtube star child, apparently. Maybe the pedophile jokes have some truth to them, after all.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Comedy people seem to unironically love LightsCamersonJackson, for some completely inexplicable reason. Maybe his wide-eyed naivete reminds them of their optimistic younger days thinking about making it in Hollywood.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I mean, his name is Lights, Camera, Jackson.

What's not to love?

EDIT: I dragged myself an hour outside of Portland to visit a Del Taco and got a burrito stuffed with fries. Five forks.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Aug 8, 2016

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Did Del Taco have dinosaur themed boxes for their kids menu back in the 80s? I remember getting those when I was a kid but I don't remember the chains name.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"So wait, the overall event is called the 'Doughlympics Susser Games,' but within that, there is an event called 'The Susser Games.'"
"Yes."
"YOU HAVE RUINED THIS PODCAST!"

As the spiritual successor to Much Madness: Tournament of Chompions, I think the Doughlympics Susser Games are doing a great job of carrying on its legacy of making the hosts hate their own show and everything about it. Looking forward to tomorrow's after show and hearing Burger Boy take some shots at Susser for the Frozen Face-Off. I also loved the extended tangent about Cloud Atlas in the middle of the actual restaurant discussion.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I've been catching up on the show and just got through Rockdoughberfest. This show's capacity to make the hosts relentlessly rip on each other/ themselves is amazing.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

For me, Doughboys isn't Doughboys unless it's a huge self-deprecating farce where Mitch is just barely trying to keep his will to live. To that end, the Doughlympics Susser Games are a little disappointing since Nick is clearly trying to be the better man and not roast Mitch as bad, and vice versa.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is the only podcast i listen to where i actively hope the hosts stop doing it

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Their FB says this week's is the last Susser Games. Lmao they're not even doing the whole month because they hate it so much.

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
The Olympics are 3 weeks long, so the Doughlympics are 3 weeks long. They said this in one of the episodes

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSgLuhiAjk

Holy crap

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I continue to be surprised at Wiger's inability to pick out food

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

I think it's clear from this bizarre concoction that he should just stay away from all self-serve places as a rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

"Felix is the wackest cat."