Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Rebels in the Palace Death Star is a nightless game of mafia for 9 players.

In the setup, there is one Death Star, a handful of Imperials that know who the Death Star is and a majority of Rebels who are trying to lynch tactically destroy the Death Star.

Setup
1 Death Star (is given no other identities, wins when Imperials + Death Star = Rebels)
2 Imperials (given the identity of the Death Star but not each other, win when Imperials + Death Star = Rebels)
6 Rebels (win when the Death Star is destroyed)

Players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I don't know if you know this about me; but I love these minis

many Bothans died to tell you this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your lack of RetroFuturist disturbs me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
yahsure

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Yes please

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Guess nobody else was interested?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah :( I've been linking it quite a bit in the discussion thread but a lot of games opened at the same time and Soldiers isn't quite done yet. I may reopen at some point, I really like this particular variant, but for now there doesn't seem to be enough interest.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah :( I've been linking it quite a bit in the discussion thread but a lot of games opened at the same time and Soldiers isn't quite done yet. I may reopen at some point, I really like this particular variant, but for now there doesn't seem to be enough interest.

Gotcha. I'm still 2000 posts behind in the discussion thread so I missed that. :( Let me know if you give it another shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

IllegallySober posted:

Gotcha. I'm still 2000 posts behind in the discussion thread so I missed that. :( Let me know if you give it another shot!

If I reopen this thread or one like it I will send you a PM sir!

• Locked thread