Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Superior Bastard posted:

I think she made a mistake by not using Rice Krispies. I would imagine the snap, crackle, and pop would feel intense.

You just gave me a new fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

mind the walrus posted:

images that prompted your sexual awakening: pop rocks in my rectum

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

DoctorStrangelove posted:

That woman made all the worst levels in Daikatana.

She got big tits though

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

I had the first season on VHS back in the late late 90s, better believe I paused. Pretty sure I beat my meat raw to Carol Cleveland's

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

Young Freud posted:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

same.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

YES. Seeing her full frontal in requiem was like a much later sequel/closure to this footage. And, don't forget:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

R. Crumb's Fritz the Cat (1972) by Ralph Bakshi

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Von_Doom posted:

Jewish girl drooling also has some backup due to me own mum. Embarrassing but honest.

What the gently caress is wrong with you

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i can't remember anything about that swamp thing tv show other than a girl with dope titties who made my lil 5 yo babbydick tingle and start to wake up and realise its future potential

glad i remembered this and googled her bc wow she's as hot as I remember and usually that's not how childhood recollections work

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Superior Bastard posted:

I think she made a mistake by not using Rice Krispies. I would imagine the snap, crackle, and pop would feel intense.

long as its not Kix. that poo poo cuts up the roof of your rear end

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jouasag2O8

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

aww isn't that the dead goonette murdered by her roommate who went all single white female, gettin the same dumb Mario bros tattoos as her and eatin her makeup while she was at work just chewing up her lipstickers and then finally she set fire to her pet hedgehog babies and stabbed her to death with craft scissors that give paper a cool funky edge pattern

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Gatekeeper posted:

aww isn't that the dead goonette murdered by her roommate who went all single white female, gettin the same dumb Mario bros tattoos as her and eatin her makeup while she was at work just chewing up her lipstickers and then finally she set fire to her pet hedgehog babies and stabbed her to death with craft scissors that give paper a cool funky edge pattern

This... I -- you... wh-what?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

This... I -- you... wh-what?

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

Masako Natsume as Triptaka in the TV show Monkey. I don't know whose idea it was to cast a model as a boy priest in a religious epic but it was a very confusing time as a kid. Especially the episodes where sexy vampires, spirits and demonesses were trying to gently caress her for her magical monk powers.

Wrageowrapper fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 10, 2016

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Gatekeeper posted:

Pinking... shears?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Gimme them Deetz Lydia!:iia:

oh ya, def had an instant crush right then and there

but 1993 was peak Winona imo fo sho

skeet skeet motherfuckers, all skeet skeet god drat

hey, smiling strange
you're looking happily deranged

good one, adorable!

oh definitely

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Sep 10, 2016

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

God drat it Gatekeeper get back in here and tell me about the sweet sweet goonette murder.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥

Gatekeeper posted:

2003 :hi5:

its actually squeakums AND elf pr0n

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Wrageowrapper posted:

Masako Natsume as Triptaka in the TV show Monkey. I don't know whose idea it was to cast a model as a boy priest in a religious epic but it was a very confusing time as a kid. Especially the episodes where sexy vampires, spirits and demonesses were trying to gently caress her for her magical monk powers.

......im not.. gay??

what have i done :3:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I've been going to the wrong zoos.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
the gun is good

the penis is evil

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

just watched that recently, good flick and holy poo poo charlotte rampling was stunning when she was young

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
This thread seems to be about 75% people posting 80s/90s nostalgia that is kind of cute and kind of hot, and 25% people trying to be edgelords by posting weird fetish stuff.

Also, it really sucks that I don't know whether a NWS link is a picture showing Brooke Shield's bare nipple, or showing some weird gore thing.

I wonder how many people posting weird stuff actually did awaken with that stuff. Like that must be weird to go from zero to fetish, instead of watching Bewitched at the age of five, wanting to see more of Samantha kissing, and then just kind of going from there.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

glowing-fish posted:

This thread seems to be about 75% people posting 80s/90s nostalgia that is kind of cute and kind of hot, and 25% people trying to be edgelords by posting weird fetish stuff.

Also, it really sucks that I don't know whether a NWS link is a picture showing Brooke Shield's bare nipple, or showing some weird gore thing.

I wonder how many people posting weird stuff actually did awaken with that stuff. Like that must be weird to go from zero to fetish, instead of watching Bewitched at the age of five, wanting to see more of Samantha kissing, and then just kind of going from there.

perhaps gbs is not for you

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Never mind.

Mr. 47 fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 12, 2016

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

yeah i thought elf pron got murdered ? it was like one of the early unfortunate forums "tragedies" where she kept postin threads about how creepy her roommate was and how she was coming home like "look I got the same tattoo as you!" and elf pron would go to put on her makeups and all her mascara was gnawed upon and caked with dried chalky lipstick/saliva blends, and she had a lil baby hedgehog shed post pics of and she came home from lifeguard duty (that was her job, wearin big baggy red trunks I assume) and the lil hedgehog was burnt to a small cinder and the roomie goes "aww wow i can't believe it" but she said it in a voice that said "I CAN believe it, I definitely CAN" and then finally elf prom she stopped postin and everyone was like "welp single white female huh?" then someone found a news article and she was indeed single white femaled with some scissors, roomie just single white femaled her in the chest/neck/lower face

Shame bc i alwYs wanted to see her in them red trunks, holding a Buoy

She was nice to me :( she told me my Lewis black "if it weren't for.my horse"-themed photoshop thread showed promise :(

Mr. 47 posted:

Heavy Metal, Boris Vallejo, and:

fina catch an animal abuse charge idgaf

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

yeah i thought elf pron got murdered ? it was like one of the early unfortunate forums "tragedies" where she kept postin threads about how creepy her roommate was and how she was coming home like "look I got the same tattoo as you!" and elf pron would go to put on her makeups and all her mascara was gnawed upon and caked with dried chalky lipstick/saliva blends, and she had a lil baby hedgehog shed post pics of and she came home from lifeguard duty (that was her job, wearin big baggy red trunks I assume) and the lil hedgehog was burnt to a small cinder and the roomie goes "aww wow i can't believe it" but she said it in a voice that said "I CAN believe it, I definitely CAN" and then finally elf prom she stopped postin and everyone was like "welp single white female huh?" then someone found a news article and she was indeed single white femaled with some scissors, roomie just single white femaled her in the chest/neck/lower face

Shame bc i alwYs wanted to see her in them red trunks, holding a Buoy

She was nice to me :( she told me my Lewis black "if it weren't for.my horse"-themed photoshop thread showed promise :(

fina catch an animal abuse charge idgaf

what the gently caress is this

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the mandela effect and unrequited love combined

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

I've heard of a buttchin but never a buttnose.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
eminem got one

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
sarah michelle gellar as well, they even made a joke about it on an episode of buffy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
It wasn't the first but I certainly spent a lot of time working it to this show.

• Locked thread