Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

StandardVC10 posted:

Apparently this is happening, for those of you who don't read the season threads.

Alright, out with it, which one of you sold their soul to Satan?

e. Hell of a way to start a new page...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Surreal Daily Life Manga: Alright, Out With It, Which One Of You Sold Their Soul To Satan?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

The Sandman posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Surreal Daily Life Manga: Alright, Out With It, Which One Of You Sold Their Soul To Satan?

If this wasn't over the character limit, I'd totally message Bad Seafood to change the thread title.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DrSunshine posted:

If this wasn't over the character limit, I'd totally message Bad Seafood to change the thread title.

:science:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
New Mononoke Sharing, in which the girls discover how far social media will go. (WARNING, this chapter is NSFW, as all of them are. But the link provided is a sfw start page)

The real star of the show?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

A better Rokurokubi manga.

Man, Neckbitey girl's facial piercings are really weirding me out...

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 9, 2016

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

A better Rokurokubi manga.

Man, Neckbitey girl's facial piercings are really weirding me out...

She had a literal earring. You could tell me that those things on her face are wart piercings and I'd believe it.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Oh dear, I accidentally provided a thread title for the first time, what do I do? :ohdear:

Tell you all there's a new chapter of Chio-chan's Way To School, that's what.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Manana is such lovable trash.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Manana banana.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

importnant: they mouth all the syllables (vampire and snow girl are acting in stereo)

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Bloody Butterfly returns - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chio-chan-no-Tsuugakuro/Vol-002-Ch-007--Bloody-Butterfly-Effect-002?id=316049

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

drat, Andou-san is such a good guy.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Flying Witch chapter 29

Be witchy, get paid.
:homebrew:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

:haw: < -- My face when reading this whole chapter. Chinatsu is such a lil' brat!!

Look at this face and tell me it doesn't need a good skooshing.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

But... December for next chapter? Did it change over to a two month period?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New Demon Mom!

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
I wish I could read Flying Witch but the translation and typesetting is so bad that I actually cannot get past it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I wish I could read Flying Witch but the translation and typesetting is so bad that I actually cannot get past it

Just grab the volumes when they start coming out.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Yeah, two things I'm really hoping I see on shelves in the West soon are that and Dungeon Meshi. I really can't wait to collect these books and read them over and over, I just love the art and characters so much!

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

There's a new witch in town.

Gendai Majo no Shuushoku Jijou

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

This also seems like it can be a good witch. It does manage to set itself apart too.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

I enjoyed this. Remains to be seen what the structure is like chapter to chapter but this was a good introduction. Some nice humor and a little heart.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

I mistook this for the other Gendai Majo _______ title until just now, so thanks for getting that cleared up for me.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

z0glin Warchief posted:

I mistook this for the other Gendai Majo _______ title until just now, so thanks for getting that cleared up for me.

There's two of them?? With this and Flying Witch and probably a bunch of others, are we in a "witch daily life" boom or something?

So far as booms go that'd be a lot tamer than "younger sister incest" and "monster girls".

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
I want a monster girl witch daily life manga now

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

There's two of them?? With this and Flying Witch and probably a bunch of others, are we in a "witch daily life" boom or something?

So far as booms go that'd be a lot tamer than "younger sister incest" and "monster girls".

Heck, I'd say it's tamer than stuff like idols and shipgirls too. Bring on the SoL witches, I guess!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Shukaro posted:

I want a monster girl witch daily life manga now

Centaur's Worries but all the girls are wearing big pointy hats.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in my humble bundle opinion, this is exceedingly dull and derivative. from the designs to the story, there is not a single original aspect to it

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

The new Chiyo-chan's way to school chapter is a bit lewd :ohdear:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Yeah, as soon as I saw ~senpai~ arrive on scene it sort of flashed warning signs in my head. The author is a hentai artist so I guess some of his perversion leaked out. :shrug:

"Kabaddi" is still pretty hilarious! What a stupid game!! And I love how Chio's basically, like, a ninja or something at this point. The action is really well-drawn.

"Mission accomplished!!!"

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Sep 14, 2016

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Psychic who makes people explode, not ninja. Hahaha.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
New chapter of Maid Dragon. Cute, but:

Read at your own risk.

E: I have a few series to recommend the thread, but don't have time right now. Soon.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I do like that she does not understand the concept of human hands, and instead makes balls on the ends of her arms that are covered in tiny tiny little hands. So weird.

And there's a maid dragon anime coming? That's...unexpected. I don't know if it's really suited to be animated.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the authors other series was animated just fine. it will probably be a short just like it

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tomodachi-o-Tsukurou

Tomodachi o Tsukurou is pretty funny. It's a bit hit or miss in the beginning but it gets better.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Davincie posted:

the authors other series was animated just fine. it will probably be a short just like it

What one, and when?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://myanimelist.net/anime/26349/Danna_ga_Nani_wo_Itteiru_ka_Wakaranai_Ken

but also this one i forgot the existence of
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31091/Komori-san_wa_Kotowarenai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That first one was good