Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I already said I think it's ssv.

Jimson is playing like he always does. I would not be surprised if he is scum or if he is town. If I had complete autonomy I would have killed him long before lylo or even mylo because he is so unpredictable. Case in point AAs slasher game.

Dawny can you confirm if this is accurate?

TMMadman posted:

Btw, this post from Li Dawny is when I knew that we started with 5 scum in this thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Moatillata posted:

I already said I think it's ssv.

Jimson is playing like he always does. I would not be surprised if he is scum or if he is town. If I had complete autonomy I would have killed him long before lylo or even mylo because he is so unpredictable. Case in point AAs slasher game.

Dawny can you confirm if this is accurate?

I very much agree with SSV, as I've said before, and I know that I had five scum in his thread. I assume we have the same amount, but who knows anymore.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

I very much agree with SSV, as I've said before, and I know that I had five scum in his thread. I assume we have the same amount, but who knows anymore.

Okay I think it's safe to say that we have the same amount.

That means we have 2 remaining scum.

Ok, also we had no NK last night. Either that means that you, dawny, either picked all the scum for the last battle or scum withheld or they got blocked somehow.

The simple answer is that jimson and ssv are scum team. The interesting thing to me, though, is that SSV comes out and busses jimson and jimson comes out of nowhere votes AA. I don't get his reasoning.

I believe the scum are somewhere between jimson ssv and Sam. I still have a somewhat town read on AA even though he was REALLY quick to me too vote on me and I feel like he spoke falsely about my cases. The whole infinitum thing and his general attitude up to this point makes up for it.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm gonna ##vote SSV and maybe we'll get a comment or two out of them.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean I don't know what more there is to say. Jimson is 100% scum because there had to be a scum on the battlefield and I know it's not me. Moat is 85% scum because of the way he just tried to piggyback on your cases in past days and also the way he tried to tie himself to the Jimson case in a waffly way.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Would vote for SSV, moat seems a bit more genuine right now than I previously believed him to be.

I made a case with several reasons for why I think SSV is a good vote.

Jimson is pinging me, but I don't know if it's normal jimson or scum jimson. Seems indistinguishable.

I'll abstain from voting for now, will try to work on cases later. Classes officially started for me so I'm knee deep in that.

##unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't wanna lose guys, we're at lylo and if you hang me we lose. :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

assuming both scumteams have the same number of players, that is.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

mafia edit: mylo, not lylo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I already told u guys who is an r scum. Yet we sit here arguing over whether or not I am a scum. If I was scum why would I have so expertly served up TT on a platter? Wouldn't I instead have rode it out for scum to win when we were at Lylo? Whether or not we had a scum on the team is a dumb argument when we still have scum left to hunt.

Besides if I was a scumble why did I take no damage at all? Even from the stage?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I already told u guys who is an r scum. Yet we sit here arguing over whether or not I am a scum. If I was scum why would I have so expertly served up TT on a platter? Wouldn't I instead have rode it out for scum to win when we were at Lylo? Whether or not we had a scum on the team is a dumb argument when we still have scum left to hunt.

Besides if I was a scumble why did I take no damage at all? Even from the stage?

Like this post is so bad I don't even know where to start

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually I can't resist

If I was scum why would I have so expertly served up TT on a platter?

For cred and you did the same thing in shine 2 with mmt

Whether or not we had a scum on the team is a dumb argument when we still have scum left to hunt.

Actually it is important because it could considerably narrow our field of focus. This doesn't even make sense jimson

Because you fought the red team. They didn't hurt you because they think you're scum and secretly on their team? Like I don't even understand this jimson

:psypop:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Wait I missed that last bit. You took no damage at all? What does that have to do with you being or not being scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moatillata posted:

Like this post is so bad I don't even know where to start

Start by voting AA

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Start by voting AA

who's the other scum in your eyes

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

who's the other scum in your eyes

Idk yet. I gotta do research. But I have heartburn so all research has been suspenddd indefinently

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

imo everyone should post who they think the two remaining scum are. It's late enough in the game that I'd be concerned if you didn't have any opinions on both.

jimson
moatillata

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

imo everyone should post who they think the two remaining scum are. It's late enough in the game that I'd be concerned if you didn't have any opinions on both.

jimson
moatillata

Moat is a good choice. But I see u r too dumb to accept the truth about aa (aka scumlord supremo)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ugh, I usually hate doing this because it's dumb and as an innocent townie there should be no reason for me to prove my innocence, as it is instead on my accusers to prove my guilt, but the fact that I took NO damage is completely 100% evidence that I am town.

Right now, Team Red loving losers who probably main fox on Final Destination only is at a definitive lead. The only possible people they can pick for the Brawl are "Town" (Red scum) Aligned players. The only thing they need to do to win is to get us to mislynch like a bunch of tardos. Which means they need a target, and who better to use as a target than the super controversial, super malaligned player Jimson the Betrayer?

Mg3 says this

MG3 posted:

I'm using an ability with an increased chance of KO albeit at a decreased dog rate. I targeted Jimson and he's been in 3 battle before so I think I can kill him

Then flerp counters with this

flerp posted:

i got p much the same thing but also another cooler ability
I Think flerps second ability is some kind of commute/bus ability to take me out of danger. It's no big surprise that I am cheating on my wife with Flerp. My theory is that, Flerps ability (That he goes on to say was successful

flerp posted:

my ability worked this time :D
)
The first time I went up to battle, I used my ability which lets me target a player and prevent their skill from activating on Flerp.(My theory was that if he had some kind of heal ability, or other goofy secondary attack he would inevitably use it on me because we are tight like that) This time around, I used my second skill on myself. Which, would explain why now flerp's ability went off, but me using my ability on myself doesn't explain why I didn't take damage, the only thing that does is either I Was targeted by some sort of Doctor/Commute ability by either, a teammate or enemy.

So the only thing I have left to say to you all is this, Are you all so hard headed as to fall for the easiest bait and switch in the history of the universe when we have scum target Numero Uno AA at our mercy?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Look at this. With the results of that battle, there had to be one scum on the field. If Jimson were town, I'd be 100% scum. But look, he's instead pursuing a non-case on AA. I'm not even one of his two main picks, judging by what he said about Moat being a good choice.

Vote Jimson for a brighter tomorrow.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

SirSamVimes posted:

jimson
moatillata

This is actually a good idea

Jimson
SSV

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Ugh, I usually hate doing this because it's dumb and as an innocent townie there should be no reason for me to prove my innocence, as it is instead on my accusers to prove my guilt, but the fact that I took NO damage is completely 100% evidence that I am town.

Right now, Team Red loving losers who probably main fox on Final Destination only is at a definitive lead. The only possible people they can pick for the Brawl are "Town" (Red scum) Aligned players. The only thing they need to do to win is to get us to mislynch like a bunch of tardos. Which means they need a target, and who better to use as a target than the super controversial, super malaligned player Jimson the Betrayer?

Mg3 says this

Then flerp counters with this

I Think flerps second ability is some kind of commute/bus ability to take me out of danger. It's no big surprise that I am cheating on my wife with Flerp. My theory is that, Flerps ability (That he goes on to say was successful
)
The first time I went up to battle, I used my ability which lets me target a player and prevent their skill from activating on Flerp.(My theory was that if he had some kind of heal ability, or other goofy secondary attack he would inevitably use it on me because we are tight like that) This time around, I used my second skill on myself. Which, would explain why now flerp's ability went off, but me using my ability on myself doesn't explain why I didn't take damage, the only thing that does is either I Was targeted by some sort of Doctor/Commute ability by either, a teammate or enemy.

So the only thing I have left to say to you all is this, Are you all so hard headed as to fall for the easiest bait and switch in the history of the universe when we have scum target Numero Uno AA at our mercy?

All these :words: to try to prove you are town and it boils down to WIFOM nonsense. "guys red team is keeping me alive not because I am an undercover operative but because it's the biggest frame job in the history of mafia" I really want to know why you think AA needs to die

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I feel like this is just the perfect storm for scum, and they're just holding back. So anyone who doesn't comment soon is going to be pretty suspect in my eyes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I already laid out my case for SSV, and I don't know why Jimson strongly believes me to be scum. While I disagree with how infinitum was playing, the business with Birdstrike and AR mostly clears me. I've been open and forthcoming with my reads even though they've been wrong, and I've been in discussion with LD about what I've done in the night. I'm not the scum and I think this push by Jimson is pretty asinine.

I think it looks like a last ditch effort to try and mitigate his own scumminess by cashing in my bad reads, it seems opportunistic, but it also seems mostly illogical in all honesty.

At this point, I'd vote Jimson and SSV and will begin by placing a vote on SSV who I more strongly feel is scum. I still am willing to give jimson the benefit of the doubt and put this all as some really dumb casing, but I don't know how much longer I can abstain from condemning him as well.

##vote SSV

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm curious about Dugong, he's been pretty quiet and has come in at opportunistic times to comment.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

SirSamVimes (2): Li Dawny, Anomalous Amalgam
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): SirSamVimes
Anomalous Amalgam (1): JimsonTheBetrayer
Moatillata (0): Li Dawny, Anomalous Amalgam, Li Dawny, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (2): Moatillata, Samfucius

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 11th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 34 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I will probably be out at deadline I will try to post around then tho

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm curious about Dugong, he's been pretty quiet and has come in at opportunistic times to comment.

He got KOed last round with TQ

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

He got KOed last round with TQ

Ah nevermind. I'm dumb. Yeah I stand by my SSV vote though

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Samfucious are you around? Wanna comment?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I don't think ssv us really scum. But it seems impossible to purge the real taint on us now so ##vote ssv

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Okay I'm here now.

My top 2 are Jimson and SSV, but I feel pretty tepid about SSV.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Jimson gives me "he doth protest too much" vibes recently, too.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I don't think ssv us really scum. But it seems impossible to purge the real taint on us now so ##vote ssv

Then make a case for AA other than saying he is the scummiest scum lord to ever scum the scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
That post is the hedge-y and lovely

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm not gonna be around deadline so

##vote SSV

:redhammer:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am on a horrifying train ride ill get to you all when I can or if not by 10pm assume I was murdered by the she-werewolf on this train

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I am on a horrifying train ride ill get to you all when I can or if not by 10pm assume I was murdered by the she-werewolf on this train

loving flip u gently caress.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes, Red Team-Aligned (SCUM) Pac-Man, has been KOed on Day 4!

BRAWL

Tonight's Brawl, chosen by MASTER HAND/Li Dawny, will take place on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbT2N8VoF_Y

WARIOWARE
A minigame will happen during combat. The game is random, and the reward/punishment is not revealed.

:siren:
Anomalous Amalgam, JimsonTheBetrayer, Moatillata, Samfucius

VS

Atomic Soda, TMMadman, Flerp, Chaoslord
:siren:

Ya no image sorry fam

The Preliminary Phase has begun! If you have an action that states it can be used during the Preliminary Phase, you may use it now. You may also submit night actions early if so desired, but you run the risk of the situation changing.

The Preliminary Phase will last approximately 12 hours, until 9 AM Eastern time. The thread will remain open during this time - you may freely post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nice job

• Locked thread