Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Izzhov posted:

lurker noob question: how do you get a "gang tag"

I would like to join a gang
Your sexuality has to be turned into a meme by idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

Your sexuality has to be turned into a meme by idiots.

Don't worry it won't hurt. Won't take long either.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
*1950s robot voice*: im gay

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
who was the fattest and most out of shape at the end of their life- elvis, orson welles, or marlon brando?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

who was the fattest and most out of shape at the end of their life- elvis, orson welles, or marlon brando?

I'd say

1. Brando
2. Welles
3. Elvis

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
The Brando documentary Listen to Me Marlon is real good. They play clips of audio tapes Brando recorded where he tries self hypnosis to suppress his appetite.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Rasta_Al posted:

The Brando documentary Listen to Me Marlon is real good. They play clips of audio tapes Brando recorded where he tries self hypnosis to suppress his appetite.

Hypnosis is one of those things where you probably wont even remember it happened to be honest.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

:dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Izzhov posted:

lurker noob question: how do you get a "gang tag"

I would like to join a gang

usually you do something and then get or buy one

eg. there's a spoopy av thing going on in byob, everyone who changes their av to a halloween version, gets the pumpkin tag, and his regular av back in november. i also got the skeleton tag because my av is a skeleton.

the resolution tag was from a resolution thread. post in byob and you'll get these silly things. start here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765007

• Locked thread