Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote absurd

Scum did play a very fine game. Except cc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

##vote absurd

Scum did play a very fine game. Except cc

(Wrong thread ;))

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Shadow0 posted:

(Wrong thread ;))

Haha oops

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
dongsbot 9000 presents SCUMBO BLUES 2: SCUM HUNTER SUPREME, the ULTIMATE FORUM MAFIA EXPERIENCE

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:siren:Drawrof Back-Up Mafia has ended in a -----------SCUM---------- victory!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Overwatch Mafia fully ended with:

Town-Aligned Players:

Scum-Aligned Players:

Self-Aligned Bastion:

Self-Aligned Widowmaker:

Self-Aligned Zenyatta:

:siren: Play of the Game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYzjUf5HlrE

Gold medals for everyone!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Come join Banjo-Kazooie Mafia!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hiatus

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jun 23, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

In the speakeasies of New York City, drunken patrons told fantastical tales of Shine, a batch of moonshine that triggered extraordinary abilities in those who drank it. To most people, Shine was just an urban legend, and Prohibition was just the Man trying to keep the common people from their alcohol. However, In one certain backroom speakeasy Shine was a very real thing and Prohibition had long since ceased being about alcohol.

After a quiet but vicious struggle for power, both the FBI and Mafia failed to seize control of the Shine network and Prohibition was thoroughly defanged in the city. While the genius brewer who created Shine in the first place died at a maddened Shiner's hands, he had already passed on the secret of its creation to his daughter Ilsa. She continued to refine the recipe, and eventually left New York City to bring Shine to new places. Of course, the city life isn't easy to let go of, and eventually Ilsa settled down once more, brewing her improved Shine recipes for a different distribution network in a quiet city by the name of Chicago...

The year is 1931, and Al Capone has just been sentenced to 11 years in prison. For the first time in years, the Chicago Outfit has a leadership crisis. Will Capone's loyal successors take over the Outfit and its lucrative Shine bootlegging operations, or will others take the opportunity to eliminate their rivals and seize power for themselves?

Shine II: The Chicago Outfit, is a flavorful semi-open setup game of Mafia for 24 players.

:cheers: Signups are open right here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884 :cheers:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Pinball Mafia

Is a game for 15 players now starting signups!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781689

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Joe Mafia still needs five players, come be part of some random kid's psyche and also call people scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The Third-Party Apocalypse is back on, and I need 12 more players.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Don't join this game http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782283

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Five more spots open in No Holds Barred Mafia. No Standard Mafia Rules, that means toxxes, truth or dares, posting your role PM, outside communication, all of that stuff is allowed. If you want to take a break from actual mafia and instead actually break mafia, come on down.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Tokyo Mafia Sessions, a 17 player role madness game, is now accepting signups!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
SLASHER is open for 13 Players. Relive those teenage dreams, summer flings and killer scenes in this homage to slasher flicks.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Would anyone be interested in trying a game of Tontine? It's a Mafia-like similar to Cash and Guns but faster and with less complications.

In summary: Everyone is trying to be the last survivor of a group to grab up to four bags of money (worth $3-5) in each round. Eliminations are decided by a blind vote that can't be changed once submitted. Once everyone has voted the mod reveals the votes, and every player with the most votes is eliminated - unless they chose to set an ambush instead of voting, in which case they survive and get a free kill on someone who voted for them. Every player who didn't vote with a majority is eliminated, and everyone who set an ambush but wasn't an elimination target is also eliminated. If everyone dies, the round restarts. If one player is left, he gets all four bags. If two players are left, they have to choose whether to share the bags, grab a single bag and run, or try to steal all four bags. However, if both players try to steal they both get nothing and every other player gets a bag. Then everyone comes back to life and a new round begins. Repeat until someone has $25 after a round, upon which the game ends and the person with the most money wins.

If we did play I'd be looking for 7-12 players and running to 24 hour deadlines. PMs are absolutely essential.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jedit posted:

Would anyone be interested in trying a game of Tontine? It's a Mafia-like similar to Cash and Guns but faster and with less complications.

In summary: Everyone is trying to be the last survivor of a group to grab up to four bags of money (worth $3-5) in each round. Eliminations are decided by a blind vote that can't be changed once submitted. Once everyone has voted the mod reveals the votes, and every player with the most votes is eliminated - unless they chose to set an ambush instead of voting, in which case they survive and get a free kill on someone who voted for them. Every player who didn't vote with a majority is eliminated, and everyone who set an ambush but wasn't an elimination target is also eliminated. If everyone dies, the round restarts. If one player is left, he gets all four bags. If two players are left, they have to choose whether to share the bags, grab a single bag and run, or try to steal all four bags. However, if both players try to steal they both get nothing and every other player gets a bag. Then everyone comes back to life and a new round begins. Repeat until someone has $25 after a round, upon which the game ends and the person with the most money wins.

If we did play I'd be looking for 7-12 players and running to 24 hour deadlines. PMs are absolutely essential.

Somberbro ran a game or two of this several months back - it looked fun as an observer but I'm not sure how it was as a player?

EDIT:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751173
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3751941

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tontine is great. Somberbrero ran it and it went great. Don't let players trade.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Come join an Ecco game!

Two people are fighting over a farm and the servants are fed up with the whole lot of them.

Crush capitalism! Or be capitalism, depending on the RNG!

In re Lacenda is now taking signups. 21 players, all are welcome, except the ones who know they're not.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Back to Basics is looking for 11 internet sleuths to come and sniff out scum (or kill everyone idc).

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785133

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
In celebration of a momentous event, An Absurd Dawning: Wedding of the Century, a quick and lighthearted game of Mafia for 8 players, is now open for signups! 3 spots left!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious (the best mod) is seeking players for a 25-player Transformers: The Movie game.

It's going to be great.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Birdstrike posted:

Asphyxious (the best mod) is seeking players for a 25-player Transformers: The Movie game.

It's going to be great.

I saw you were the last poster in this thread and thought Archerfia 3 was starting :smith:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Come play Hunters a 13 player mafia game with some weird stuff going on.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

An intergalactic commonwealth. A remote cargo facility. A big, heavy, secret box. What could it mean?

The Destrian Heist, A Sci-Fi Game of Mafia for 16 players is now recruiting!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Click that to play a game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Come and join us in lovely Pawnee, Indiana, for Parks and Rec mafia. Small game

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 23, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Are YOU a cool person? That's OK, you should still sign up for Super Smash Soldiers, a game of thoroughly sanitized yet brutal video game violence inflicted upon your peers!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789446

play that game if you wanna.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
No play this game instead!

EccoRaven posted:

In re Lacenda is now taking signups.

In re Lacenda has ended with Aemilia Peiraņa acquiring control of the Lacenda estate (MAFIA VICTORY)

Meanwhile, there's been a murder on the island of Rene. Participate in this Insulting Inquiry and make Decapua great again.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok come play Total Rickall

It's sort of like mafia but not terrible.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Gotta Go Fast, a standard open setup with a unique spin on day length, is taking signups.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Rebels in the Death Star, a variant of Assassins in the Palace, a nightless minigame for 9 players, is open!

Come play a quick game and make bad Star Wars jokes!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
still need players for this game!! just a measly five, come on you know you want to play. it's a minigame too so it should be easier to follow right?!

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, there's been a murder on the island of Rene. Participate in this Insulting Inquiry and make Decapua great again.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 11, 2016

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Birdstrike presents:

The Americans, a game of mafia for 15 players.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790312

Almost full just need 5 more people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Join Build-a-Pizza mafia, an experimental game for ??? players.