Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I like that one huge mod, Eastern Sun or something

i love that poo poo. it fixes a lot of problems with D2, and ARPGs in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahaha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

(kills Diablo for the first time)

/le loads up save again

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

/le loads up save again

Lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

It would be fun to play 10 minutes of every game on that list and then randomly swap out to a different one on a timer. Except for Everquest because I probably wouldn't even finish reading class descriptions in that time period

Dunno if this is already a thing but it'd be cool to have an emulator load up a mix of roms and swap them out every 10 - 15 minutes. Like a rom roulette.

Feel like I was playing either rampage or the pokemon trading card game on my friend's gbc.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Either Diablo 2 or Helbreath USA.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

/le loads up save again

Lol.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
This thread is making me have some serious nostalgiafeels about 9/11.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Some dreamcast game probs. I had a dreamcast because I was cool

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I had a playstation 2 cuz I was, and am, a loving normalfag

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Almost certainly Grand Turismo 3: A-Spec. I ate 8 dollars worth of fish and chips that day whilst the towers fell down and then me and my school friends (all men) took turns doing the licences and talking about George Bush.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Almost certainly Grand Turismo 3: A-Spec. I ate 8 dollars worth of fish and chips that day whilst the towers fell down and then me and my school friends (all men) took turns doing the licences and talking about George Bush.

what was the group consensus?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

what was the group consensus?

That 8 dollars worth of chips was a legendary amount to eat in one sitting.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

to this day, i remember the year the gamecube was released by remembering it came out the same year as 9/11.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Which car did you end up purchasing? I bought the Trueno.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Human Grand Prix posted:

Which car did you end up purchasing? I bought the Trueno.

Probably a Silvia or an r32...can't remember offhand.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Actually looking at the starting cars available, I used the beetle until I got something awesome from the licences probably.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check out this street fighter art that looks like Chun-Li and Ryu are standing near the towers or something

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Check out this street fighter art that looks like Chun-Li and Ryu are standing near the towers or something

No one escaped the pain of that day.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

No one escaped the pain of that day.

Indeed

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lol

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Actually looking at the starting cars available, I used the beetle until I got something awesome from the licences probably.

:stonk:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i bought the pt cruiser. lol.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

i bought the pt cruiser. lol.

This was the pro choice actually

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I got home in the afternoon and went to post on the small gaming forum I frequented to tell everyone about it and was bummed when there was already a thread. I thought since I lived near DC it was big news to me but the other posters might not have heard about it yet.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

i didnt live in america or really know what new york was like so i played the new york level in THPS2 with the express purpose of trying to see the twin towers

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cat Machine posted:

i didnt live in america or really know what new york was like so i played the new york level in THPS2 with the express purpose of trying to see the twin towers

:patriot:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

I got home in the afternoon and went to post on the small gaming forum I frequented to tell everyone about it and was bummed when there was already a thread. I thought since I lived near DC it was big news to me but the other posters might not have heard about it yet.

Christ dude. Goondolances.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
there are lots of diablo 2 imps here who remember 9/11.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was too young to remember but it was probably Starcraft or the Half-Life demo for the 1000th time. It might even have been runescape but I dont think I played that till I was a little older.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i wasnt born yet!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Baseball

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i wasnt born yet!

same.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i remember beating the giant genome soldier in VR missions that day, it was hard for grade 1 me

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

program666 posted:

around the age of 12 I firmly believed that toejam and earl was the best game ever and I still believe this was true at the time

it is still true at this time

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i didnt plaa game on 911 i read a discworld novel

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i don remember why but my computer was set up in the living room for a while, so on 9/11 while my parents were watching the news very worried i was sitting in the corner playing sonic r and blasting the music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably busted out some gt3 a-spec whilst eating eight dollars worth of fish and chips.

• Locked thread