Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dreadwroth posted:

Wizards, definitely not a kids film.

My parents taught me that all cartoons are for kids and I believe I am a better person for having watched Heavy Metal and Fist of the North Star at age nine. :colbert:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Dreadwroth posted:

i'm glad you changed your last name, you son of a bitch

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

i'm glad you changed your last name, you son of a bitch

You get bolder as you get older.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

I firmly blame Marvel comics (Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, etc) for giving me a life long fixation on redheads that borders on distractions, but goddamn it Claire Danes / Baz Luhrmann, you guys are not helping with this problem AT ALL. :allears:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

wyntyr posted:

I firmly blame Marvel comics (Mary Jane Watson, Jean Grey, etc) for giving me a life long fixation on redheads that borders on distractions, but goddamn it Claire Danes / Baz Luhrmann, you guys are not helping with this problem AT ALL. :allears:

lol, comics whatta nerd

oh, uh well

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

My first nocturnal emission. Kinda makes me feel creepy, now.

Wow, still hot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

tactlessbastard posted:

My first nocturnal emission. Kinda makes me feel creepy, now.

Wow, still hot.

Whoa mama :prepop:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

She was briefly in Mad Men. Gat drat she still gets my loins a burnin'

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

wyntyr posted:

Psssh, the Zeffirelli Romeo and Juliet had righteous titties in it that no one in my eighth grade class saw coming. :smug:

I'm pretty sure Emma Frost is the reason I've liked blondes that are kinda mean all my life.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Dreadwroth posted:

Yeah, my folks thought it was just some regular old fantasy movie when they rented it for me when I was 11 or 12. And since they don't like that genre, I watched it alone. Good times.

Edit:

Catching her old stuff on late night TV was always cool.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Sep 12, 2016

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.
Heavy Metal, Boris Vallejo, and:

Fortunately, my dad had really poor security on his Playboy stash, so I didn't grow up to be a goddamn furry.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dreadwroth posted:

I had a DVD version that had something on the box like "for the whole family!" and I'm like yea sure if your whole family likes hard nips and nazi imagery, go nuts.

Great movie.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

this

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Urgg, Elsa. Nazi sympathizer crush is truly a shameful crush, but I was always sure my teenage love could redeem her...

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Oh yeah, this. I caught this movie yesterday on a plane and I forgot how many lonely pre-teen fantasies she inspired.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

She's holding up pretty good too. Also her name is Doody. :classiclol:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Thought of a couple more early dick twitchers, 1992's Free Your Mind by En Vogue. These days sexy black women are everywhere but this was my first exposure as a blonde kid from western Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iQbBbMAFE

Video was way ahead of its time. This was just after the MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice era.

George Michael's Too Funky, also 1992.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2DVwSVIIo

Showing butt cheeks in a video was unbelievably controversial back then.

Guess I have a thing for fashion show models?

electrigger
Dec 18, 2005

so gay and you don't even like boys

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Really surprised this hasn't shown up yet

OH YEAH, man forgot about that. That actually probably is it. She had the same effect on me as she had on Val Kilmer after he gets a nose full of fairy dust.

That or this. Ah to be a latch key kid in the 90's raised on basic cable again...So much fantasy schlock consumed. I guess this explains my wife being a redhead.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ipCKIxdHTs

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
*insert pictures of like every lady from "once upon a time" here*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Here's one I'm surprised didn't show up yet:

And you wonder why boys develop ridiculous standards for beauty

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Captain Yossarian posted:

*insert pictures of like every lady from "once upon a time" here*
?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
That'll do it, I'm not sure if she's from current television show "once upon a time" that my girlfriend watches religiously or not but that woman is also attractive

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

electrigger posted:

OH YEAH, man forgot about that. That actually probably is it. She had the same effect on me as she had on Val Kilmer after he gets a nose full of fairy dust.

She was my moon, my sun, my starlit sky. Until Batman Returns came out with Michelle Pfieffer's stunt double prancing around in skintight leather and then it just... went away.

Potato Swift
Oct 27, 2012

i fought the saw and the saw won
I'm pretty sure the honors go to a gif of an anime girl with a bow around her chest bouncing her tits that I saw in an animutation.

Potato Swift fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 12, 2016

electrigger
Dec 18, 2005

so gay and you don't even like boys

mind the walrus posted:

Here's one I'm surprised didn't show up yet:

And you wonder why boys develop ridiculous standards for beauty

Yeah this is also excellent, but I was already way 'woke' by the time this show hit the air.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I don't remember that show, and all I knew of her was her horrible plastic surgery.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Rongeur posted:

I'm pretty sure the honors go to a gif of an anime girl with a bow around her chest bouncing her tits that I saw in an animutation.

These were pretty much everywhere anywhere anime was back in the day.

if I'm guessing correctly of course

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Buckets posted:

These were pretty much everywhere anywhere anime was back in the day.

if I'm guessing correctly of course

Yeah there were 5 million different variant edits of that back then. If you ever wanted to know the origin: http://mdcd.wikia.com/wiki/World

Originally she had three eyes.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
Yeah I know, you can see weird pixels on her forehead where they didn't edit it quite right.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
You'd think that of all the edits over the years someone would have fixed that but nope lol

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Rongeur posted:

I momentarily had an urge to come in here and admit that I was a completely warped gently caress up but something held me back. Thanks so much for showing me the way.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Vould you like to have a roll in ze hay?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Ballou. Cat Ballouoooo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Moon bitches be crazy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

i had this poster in my bedroom and it was responsible for the crusty death of countless knuckle children

• Locked thread