Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Still hot as gently caress

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I am her density.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jose Oquendo posted:

I am her density.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Still hot as gently caress

And we've entered into the Oedipal phase of the forums.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

tactlessbastard posted:

My first nocturnal emission. Kinda makes me feel creepy, now.

Wow, still hot.

awww u made a lil mini alex mack morph in ur sheets lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

VendaGoat posted:

And we've entered into the Oedipal phase of the forums.

she's marty's mom not my mom, goofball

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

she's marty's mom not my mom, goofball

Doesn't matter, she's into Calvin Klein. :colbert:

You don't have a chance.

So why don't you all make like a tree, and get outta here?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I only knew of Nikki Cox from Vegas and I was too busy looking at:

because I have a thing for- uh- british chicks.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
http://i.imgur.com/6jQZoTG.jpg

Also Nikki Cox on Unhappily Ever After.

I had a VHS tape full of clips of Xena, Nikki, and FitTv that I always had stashed near the VCR, just in case I needed to add to my jerk reel.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

as long as we're going oedipal

this was the very first piece of mail addressed to me that I ever received, i was still a lil guy but my godmother figured i would appreciate it when i was older (problematic??) and i did, and still do, but it did kinda bother me for one reason - that's exactly how my mom looked in the 80s. i even remember having a discussion w/ my dad where she was on tv, I had to be like 4, maybe 5. my dad said something about how hot she is, i was like "yeah elvira is really pretty, but... um, don't you think she looks like mom" and he goes like "oh hell yeah" with that quagmire head bob then he looks at me and realizes im kinda weirded out and he just laughed like a jerk

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE

Gatekeeper posted:

My mom was unreasonably hawt.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

proto-microwave

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The great thing about Elvira is that the character is in that weird Drag/Vintage/Of-An-Era deal where the character always read older than she actually was, and now she's just an age-appropriate hot old lady.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Gatekeeper posted:

this was the very first piece of mail addressed to me that I ever received, i was still a lil guy but my godmother figured i would appreciate it when i was older (problematic??) and i did, and still do, but it did kinda bother me for one reason - that's exactly how my mom looked in the 80s. i even remember having a discussion w/ my dad where she was on tv, I had to be like 4, maybe 5. my dad said something about how hot she is, i was like "yeah elvira is really pretty, but... um, don't you think she looks like mom" and he goes like "oh hell yeah" with that quagmire head bob then he looks at me and realizes im kinda weirded out and he just laughed like a jerk

nice (for your dad)

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

late series short hair gabrielle was the best gabrielle

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

late series short hair gabrielle was the best gabrielle

drat she has the same weapons as my favorite sarcastic ninjur turta

full disclosure i read xena/gabrielle fanfic back in the day

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

People on these boards have a thing for hot red heads? Quell my surprise.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Hulu has a bunch of Elvira content. I highly recommend it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lmao

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cassandra Peterson, Dolly Parton, Christinia Hendricks and the RMS Queen Mary.

Name four epic Prows.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

Name four epic Prows.

lol

a reawakening for everyone

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:nws:
http://imgur.com/p1XV6dq
http://imgur.com/EPhXRV7

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha, Sleep Away Camp kicks rear end.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

syscall girl posted:

If there was any justice in the universe, the moment Christina Hendricks showed up on that first episode of Mad Men, Russ Meyer should have risen from his grave dick first. Goddaaaaaaaaaamn.

God bless Russ Meyer. He not only made titty movies, he made legitimately good titty movies you wanted to watch for the story, dialogue and editing, to boot.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cluckin-chicken/n10352

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

syscall girl posted:

lol

so cool that the schnozzberries guy from super troopers was able to marry a lady like that :^)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I know this is from way back but....whats the story on this being on another forum here.and a big deal?

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

Jastiger posted:

I know this is from way back but....whats the story on this being on another forum here.and a big deal?

The story is nobody believes you're actually interested in her, cause she's not a grotesque shapeless lump

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Jastiger posted:

Jastiger because of my mercy and your service I am going to quit buying you these avatars.I wanted people to know how crazy and racist and cruel Sherman was from his mouth, and now they do. Make sure you fact check next time you say anything about the prick or the avs coming back. You are a shithead

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

"Mondo Cane" :fuckoff:

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

VendaGoat posted:

Name four epic Prows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krJGm_L__Y

god drat almost forgot about this woman

carol wayne

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Mary Anne and Ginger from Gilligan's Island

Mary Tyler Moore

The motherfucking PINK POWER RANGER (still looking fine btw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

It was a more innocent time.

e: my parents were probably wondering why the gently caress I liked "Nick at Night" so much

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't gotten around to it!

I liked the start of Leisure Suit Larry 3 where you use the binoculars at the lookout and there's a lady getting undressed, and if you got enough of the questions right she didn't pull the blind down very much.

(It was an age before the Internet)

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Buttcoin purse posted:

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't gotten around to it!

I liked the start of Leisure Suit Larry 3 where you use the binoculars at the lookout and there's a lady getting undressed, and if you got enough of the questions right she didn't pull the blind down very much.

(It was an age before the Internet)

In LSL1 you had the same thing at startup, and the game would then decide how much "nudity" you would see in the playthrough.
We always, ALWAYS only got 4/5.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Buckets posted:

These were pretty much everywhere anywhere anime was back in the day.

if I'm guessing correctly of course

Finally, I've been looking for this gif (the web ad one) forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Jastiger because of my mercy and your service I am going to quit buying you these avatars.I wanted people to know how crazy and racist and cruel Sherman was from his mouth, and now they do. Make sure you fact check next time you say anything about the prick or the avs coming back. You are a shithead

I checked the facts and I see you posted in the wrong thread and are also incorrect about Sherman. Also I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Content:

• Locked thread