Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

if youve seen it youll agree and if you havent youre welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thank you

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

spagetti time

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Frank Henenlotter is pretty fuckin cool guy

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747

go home n pet cat posted:

Frank Henenlotter is pretty fuckin cool guy

I signed my post

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
well i'm here what are the 3 rules

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I signed my post

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they made two sequels to that movie? holy poo poo

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747

proof of concept posted:

they made two sequels to that movie? holy poo poo

buckle up for excitement, my bitch

Duane & Belial also have a cameo in Brain Damage, another dope loving nasty movie by the same director

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this is the best news I've ever heard

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Basket Case is tight as hell and so are it sequels but I think I like Brain Damage more because not only does the wacky disgusting monster foil to the protagonist speak, it loving SIIIIIINGS

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Basket Case is tight as hell and so are it sequels but I think I like Brain Damage more because not only does the wacky disgusting monster foil to the protagonist speak, it loving SIIIIIINGS

alymer looks like a purple dookum

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The films of Frank Henenlotter are like your children. you love them all but there's gonna be one you like more than the others. This is the most I've ever posted in any thred so you know this poo poo is important to me thanks for your time

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i've been waiting just short of three years for somebody to post about Basket Case in gbs , fuckin tyvm ultralow budget prosthetic monster movie posting crew of two other poeple

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747
see you two at belialcon '16

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

see you two at belialcon '16

you too brother

BlastYouVileWoman
Sep 26, 2013

by Cyrano4747

of course she's dead, are you kidding me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the prop they used for the closeups of alymer, especially the one with the mouth that opens all huge so he can wiggle his teeth and extend his drug needle thing, is a nerd thing that I think it would be really cool to own and be a nerd about

• Locked thread