Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text editor
Jan 8, 2007
I love this. I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I can't believe I saw her piss on a cop car.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm just trying to suck your dick!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah... dark...

Um, let's go with that.

:stare:

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
This next episode is going to be huge for Gamby.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That was distressing

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The show telegraphed the drunk scene so I was waiting for it, but goddamn. GODDAMN I didn't expect it to get that dark. Holy loving poo poo I loved it.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
this show has been amazing, loving the whole story arc of gamby and russell becoming friends

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Lee in the background of the whole walk down the street was amazing.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Holy poo poo thay episode. :drat:

Also Georgia King (Snodgrass) liked one of my tweets. :3

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

KilGrey posted:

Lee in the background of the whole walk down the street was amazing.

that whole bit at the end of the second to last episode starting with Lee saying "what the gently caress gamby!?", him driving gamby to the hospital, pushing down the clown in the hospital hallway and then having to look away for a moment when he sees gamby hugging his crying daughter made my laugh out loud and almost cry in a span of about 60 seconds.

I love this show so much, Walton Goggins is amazing.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I also laughed when he pushed his MIL out of frame at the dry cleaner. And the rest of the episode, holy poo poo! Yeah the drinking part was nuts, but the really hosed up part was about her family background, now that's messed up.

This episode was generally pretty awesome, but I really appreciate that it really kicked everything into gear. Gamby "broke up" with Snodgrass, .Russel seriously escalated the family situation as did Brown, and now of course they have a shitton of blackmail material to deal with in the upcoming episodes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

THIS COP CAR DOESN'T HAVE ANY PEE ON IT

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Good god

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
That was pretty crazy. Russell's wide-eyed amazement with everything that was unfolding before him was magical.

Is the guy playing the Principal's Ex Paper Boi from Atlanta?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

That was.... yeah. Danny and Jody don't gently caress around.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'm really enjoying the friendship that's forming between Gamby and Russell. There are some serious moments of sympathy for those two this last episode, but then their ugliness comes out and you remember they were meant for each other.

Also holy poo poo Belinda turned into a goddamn demon!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dazerbeams posted:

I'm really enjoying the friendship that's forming between Gamby and Russell. There are some serious moments of sympathy for those two this last episode, but then their ugliness comes out and you remember they were meant for each other.

This is like the most unexpected part and its amazing, first episode i thought it would just be a story of them fighting each other and i expected that stolen jewelry he paid the horse guy with to be a plant by Russel that would gently caress Gamby over down the line but everything since, especially Gamby knocking out the neighbor and Russel seeing Gamby hug is daughter, has been so cool, nothing i expected.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

xcore posted:

That was pretty crazy. Russell's wide-eyed amazement with everything that was unfolding before him was magical.

Is the guy playing the Principal's Ex Paper Boi from Atlanta?

Yeah. He looked super familiar so I looked him up. Same dude.

This episode :stonk:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

o.m. loving g.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Can't wait for the next episode!

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
it's a shame that we get like 14 seconds of Lee Russell discovering his humanity before it's smashed in front of our faces

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

text editor posted:

it's a shame that we get like 14 seconds of Lee Russell discovering his humanity before it's smashed in front of our faces

every single time

its kinda the same for Gamby but interesting to see that he's the apparent moral compass of the two

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Gamby might have a moral compass, but he's more casually awful. Russell is only malicious when he's intending to be. Gamby is awful even when he's not trying. Like saying his daughter is awful at motorcross.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
"Put it in my office.........bitch"

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

muscles like this? posted:

I can't tell whether this or bitch boy bitch boy bitch boy were the best parts of this episode.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

And to be fair, it didn't.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

We're spread, we're spread, we're spreading our.... wings! :v:
This first season finale is tonight. Hopefully they can top last weeks level of hilarity.

Sarren
Apr 13, 2004
holy christ

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

That uh took a turn

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Sarren posted:

holy christ

ya i did not see that coming

:ohdear:

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

The whole time I kept waiting for the dark ending and thought it would be less effective because I was expecting it. Holy poo poo was I wrong

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I knew it. I KNEW IT.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Now, we wait until season 2 to find out whether that was Lee or Belinda's doing.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

We're spread, we're spread, we're spreading our.... wings! :v:
Jesus Christ.

Holy poo poo.

Also was I the only one who thought Lee was recording their convo when they raised the flag to get Gamby to admit to burning the house down?

PlisskensEyePatch
Oct 10, 2012
How do these guys always have the best soundtrack on TV for everything they do?

Was expecting the lovely down turn the whole season, but drat, they got me.

^ Definitely thought Russel was pulling a set-up.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

You burned my house down!? :black101:

Sarren posted:

holy christ

edit:

Gonz posted:

Now, we wait until season 2 to find out whether that was Lee or Belinda's doing.

surprise twist, the shooter is Ray

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Hahaha, yessssssssssss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

What the gently caress

• Locked thread