Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Yvershek posted:

She used to always be smiling in the pictures posted here. Now... not so much..

Pretty sure that's just a still from the show not like an actual picture that they sat for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

The first time I ever heard a Nightwish song, I laughed uncontrollably during the entire playtime. In my defense, I was in the theater, had just sat through Uwe Boll's reimagining of Alone in the Dark, and it was this one. It was just the perfect capstone of silliness and my brain broke for a couple minutes. It would be about six years later when I unabashedly embraced cheesy powermetal as awesome.

The ending of your post I like the most! Nightwish is an amazing band :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdhXxxWREo

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I'm sure this guy dedicated his life to something other than "Christ". According to the article he assaulted the girl over a three-year period. Christ...

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

personable decorum posted:

The ending of your post I like the most! Nightwish is an amazing band :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdhXxxWREo

I unashamedly will listen to this song and video 3 or 4 times in a row when the time is right sometimes.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Just a full body skin crawl at that one.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Rambling Robot posted:

I'm sure this guy dedicated his life to something other than "Christ". According to the article he assaulted the girl over a three-year period. Christ...

"Suffer little children to come unto me"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Oh, like you guys have never gotten five minutes into Veggie Tales & Chill when she just starts slobbering all over your dillz.

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe

personable decorum posted:

This song is incestuous because it is a cover of the other song but with anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ALlPLAEbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPP-_FNJis

Pvt.Scott posted:

The first time I ever heard a Nightwish song, I laughed uncontrollably during the entire playtime. In my defense, I was in the theater, had just sat through Uwe Boll's reimagining of Alone in the Dark, and it was this one. It was just the perfect capstone of silliness and my brain broke for a couple minutes. It would be about six years later when I unabashedly embraced cheesy powermetal as awesome.

Wow, the Nightwish - Where is the love? Trance cover sure is Quality Rave and not as anime as the cover implies. PLUR!

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

You know how Michelle always looks at Jimbo all lovingly with moron style adoration every time he talks? My husband was talking to his grandparents in their moon language and I sorta zoned out and was looking at my husband and smiling politely and I remembered that and I felt so dirty, like I had been duggared in my sleep.

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe
When I listen to Anime Trance like Nightwish I'm taken back to Jeep Races and Canoe rides with Key Playa womyns in my youth that got corrupted by patriarchal pharmaceuticals and false diagnosises. Gaia Bl3ss

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

kith_groupie posted:

You know how Michelle always looks at Jimbo all lovingly with moron style adoration every time he talks? My husband was talking to his grandparents in their moon language and I sorta zoned out and was looking at my husband and smiling politely and I remembered that and I felt so dirty, like I had been duggared in my sleep.

it's kind of creepy in person, she just looks like one of those uncanny valley characters that puts you off because it just looks human.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meth, a hell of a drug

why is this hot woman with a loser like this

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

KifygmySkulltulas posted:

When I listen to Anime Trance like Nightwish I'm taken back to Jeep Races and Canoe rides with Key Playa womyns in my youth that got corrupted by patriarchal pharmaceuticals and false diagnosises. Gaia Bl3ss

Wat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

how do you pronounce your user name?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
where is the 90 day fiance thread cause there is some poo poo poppin off there

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Darth123123 posted:

I think they're from Arkansas

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Post it here, this is pretty much the defacto TLC thread.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

That surly Russian woman who's taking that guy for all his money is fantastic.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
What the hell is up with TLC and child abuse/molestation. Is that a requirement to have your own show?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Kinetica posted:

What the hell is up with TLC and child abuse/molestation. Is that a requirement to have your own show?

It really should be 'STLC'.

Suffer The Little Children.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Darth123123 posted:

When did they go from "identical shapeless outfits" to "fashionable clothes and tons of makeup"? Was it for TV, to marry them off, or what.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Darth123123 posted:

They met in Tibet where he was doing missionary work. And because grown rear end daughters can't be left alone with men, Jib Mob was there too, wearing traditional Tibetan robes.

So to answer your question she married him because that was literally the only man her father let near her Joooooosh. It's not like these ladies get to choose from a diverse catalog of men.

And he looked even worse when they first met. That's him after a lot of expensive orthodonture.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

why does this keep happening

because they are weird hosed up nuts from hardline right wing christian groups that tend to be just as lovely/homophobic/mysoginistic/bigoted as the wahhabi muslims they bitch about.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Yvershek posted:

She used to always be smiling in the pictures posted here. Now... not so much..
She looks like she actually saw her husband for the first time.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's the name of my 80s neo-retro wave band.

hell, :same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r80aUCMqHRE

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
These colours r nicer u know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkovoUqO8pk

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ayea laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam,o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5uzc3U8Qhc

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darth123123 posted:

jim bob duggared in the brain

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

redbackground posted:

That surly Russian woman who's taking that guy for all his money is fantastic.

I missed the first episode but caught a previously. Did she really reset his iTunes account password and lock him out if his account because he didn't buy her a purse? Was there sooner fiancé that missed a flight to meet her because he was too lazy to get to the airport on time?

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

I missed the first episode but caught a previously. Did she really reset his iTunes account password and lock him out if his account because he didn't buy her a purse? Was there sooner fiancé that missed a flight to meet her because he was too lazy to get to the airport on time?
Yes to the account password (I think it was his whole phone or laptop, not just iTunes), and the first thing he did when he saw her at the airport was apologize. I think he bought that new car to impress her, too ("Do you like it?" "No.")

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe

i really don't like that one maybe try this one its more Italian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbnP8y550o

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

i really don't like that one maybe try this one its more Italian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAbnP8y550o

iz ok but i can't have anime in my youtube history

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

redbackground posted:

Yes to the account password (I think it was his whole phone or laptop, not just iTunes), and the first thing he did when he saw her at the airport was apologize. I think he bought that new car to impress her, too ("Do you like it?" "No.")

Lmao that girl rules and knows 100% what she's doing.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Upon arrival, Jinger gave Jeremy a homemade piece of nail art (not the salon kind) that linked Texas and Arkansas with a string. Because Jinger couldn't find a hammer, she pounded the hundreds of nails into the wooden plate with a wrench, which made the process much more time consuming than necessary.

:lol:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggar-20th-kid-113463

Looks like Jim Bob has his 20th child:

quote:

In Touch has exclusively obtained Benton County, Ark., public legal documents revealing that on Aug. 31, the former 19 Kids and Counting stars Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, were granted temporary guardianship of an 8-year-old boy — making that their 20th child.

The 8-year-old boy is the son of Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins, who’s been struggling to care for him. Rachel, 23, is homeless, unemployed and has had a slew of financial setbacks and problems with the law.

Public records obtained by In Touch reveal that Rachel — who had the boy as an unmarried teen — is on probation for three years following an April arrest on felony charges for breaking and entering at a Springdale, Ark., tow truck business and stealing a pocket knife and $2 in change.

MORE: Josh Duggar Looks Miserable While Spotted in Public — See the Pic

The documents also confirm that Jim Bob and Michelle are due back in court on Nov. 14 to make the guardianship permanent. “There’s a strong hope that once that happens they will be able to adopt him,” an insider says.

Rachel has already signed documents giving the Duggars guardianship. “She gave up custody of her son [in August 2015] to her mother, Michelle’s sister Carolyn. But in July, Carolyn suffered a stroke,” adds the insider. (The boy’s father is not listed on the birth certificate and is undetermined according to court papers.)

Jim Bob and Michelle plan to keep their 20th child off of TV, which means fans of Jill & Jessa: Counting On may never get to meet the new addition to the family. (In Touch is not releasing his name or showing his photo.)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I can't imagine his origins or previous life are going to endear him to the family as he begins life under the harsh tutelage of Jim Bob.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Top City Homo posted:

ivy league in duggaring

Duggaring in the ivy leaves, away from the awkward stares and hands in pants of Josh Bob.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Nope. The Lord will not be pleased by this attempt at deception. Only by putting Michelle's life at increasingly greater risk can they ever increase their count before the lord. Besides, they already have 20 kids. A 5% failure rate is pretty good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

They shouldn't leave the teenage whore homeless on the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Michelle’s niece, Rachel Hutchins, who’s been struggling to care for him. Rachel, 23, is homeless, unemployed and has had a slew of financial setbacks and problems with the law.

Anyone else think he'd be better off with his deadbeat mom than at the Duggar compound?

• Locked thread