Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kazr
Jan 28, 2005

sunnies snack shack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
it's coming back as a food truck. and by food truck I mean a dirty microwave attached to a push cart. doobie will microwave a doobie dog and serve it to you on white bread with an unmelted piece of cheese, just $5.99

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
want to get the chilli cheese burgs any time of day any time of month any time of forever

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

It's a pickens county shitstorm.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNA51abv8lw

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
im ready to suck that chili

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why are you honkies so obsessed with this racist alabama hotdog vendor? It's weird as gently caress.

It's a hobby, not an obsession.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does he still refuse to melt the melting cheese?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

franco :)

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

Fat Shat Sings posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren:ATTENTION: Five minutes of a racist hillbillies life has gone unstalked:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Alright I want men stalking his facebook, his wifes facebook, his extended relatives facebook. Any social media presence anyone tangentially related to him has. Get on it.

I want google street view posted here, and here. Of his workplace, of his house, of his town. Satellite and maps views.

I want editors at the ready to take every possible photo from the social media crew and photoshop the same picture of an idiot rednecks dick bulge 30 times

Someone needs to be going through local laws and statutes and hitting that legalese, calling contractors and figuring out prices

We also need an idiot bitch retard like Fetus Tree to try and get all the attention being paid to this worthless alabama hillfolk

Everyone scramble

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fugitive has been on the run for five minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Doobie Dog. Go get him.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

:siren::siren::siren::siren:ATTENTION: Five minutes of a racist hillbillies life has gone unstalked:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Alright I want men stalking his facebook, his wifes facebook, his extended relatives facebook. Any social media presence anyone tangentially related to him has. Get on it.

I want google street view posted here, and here. Of his workplace, of his house, of his town. Satellite and maps views.

I want editors at the ready to take every possible photo from the social media crew and photoshop the same picture of an idiot rednecks dick bulge 30 times

Someone needs to be going through local laws and statutes and hitting that legalese, calling contractors and figuring out prices

We also need an idiot bitch retard like Fetus Tree to try and get all the attention being paid to this worthless alabama hillfolk

Everyone scramble

I'll make the website.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
gently caress yeah, gonna go tell the kids Christmas is cancelled again! I donated to doobie the first time and I cant wait to do it again.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Need to sale a car?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't screwb the Doob.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I dont think that twitter account is actually doobie

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

pod6isjerks posted:

Listen up, ladies and gentlemen! Our fugitive has been on the run for five minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles per hour and that gives us a radius of... six miles. What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Doctor Doobie Dog. Go get him.

you know good and well that man hasn't walked 5 feet outside Reform in his entire life. If he tried to do so he'd just find a brick wall, as Reform and Doobie were constructed by Something Awful in a Truman Show-esque effort to laugh at the efforts of a hot dog man until he dies.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

KennyLoggins posted:

oobies og hous

NO REFUNDS :rip: FROG DOG

This comic is epic but investigating it led me to the saddest thing I ever seen - Doobiepedia - http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia
Whoever made this is crazy.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Sekenr posted:

This comic is epic but investigating it led me to the saddest thing I ever seen - Doobiepedia - http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Doobie%27s_DogHouse_Wikia

Crazy? Or could he actually be a genius who is just too far ahead of his time?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sekenr posted:

I'm glad you read it all. Now you're up to speed you can join in the yoks!

I believe the wikia was constructed both to preserve Dooblore and so we wouldn't have to repeatedly answer questions like "Why is it called 'Oobie Og Hous'?" and "Why isn't the cheese melted?"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

He could actually jam two buns together and put the wiener inside and it would fit perfectly.

Doob doesn't swing that way

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

I believe the wikia was constructed both to preserve Dooblore and so we wouldn't have to repeatedly answer questions like "Why is it called 'Oobie Og Hous'?" and "Why isn't the cheese melted?"

Does he know that there is a wiki about him, though?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Sekenr posted:

Encyclopedia Dramatica is worse. The same idiot-stalking with way, WAY more idiots being stalked. Theres like a 300 page dissertation on chris chan alone for christ's sake.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The one post about the dick sucking lips still makes me chuckle when I think about it

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I wanted cheap hot snacks

so I microwaved a bag of cool ranch Doritos

I have problems

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Chrpno posted:

I wanted cheap hot snacks

so I microwaved a bag of cool ranch Doritos

I have problems

this is why the wold needs a doobie

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

BigBadSteve posted:

why isnt the cheese melted?

I never did figure that one out

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

KennyLoggins posted:

oobies og hous

this is seriously incredible

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Where can we donate money to ol' Dooberino? It's still early enough to cancel Christmas.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Will Doobies 2.0 feature.... COMBOS????

cnut
May 3, 2016

Fries 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

BigBadSteve posted:

Yeah, that's why but I still preferred the doobie tales being told as folklore. Except when you tell the story and keep spinning that yarn and making up weirder and weirder stories, it all turns out to be true.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I loving hate the OP for getting my hopes up

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

he plum give out

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the twitter linked on that wiki claimed in july that doobie's 2.0 was bringing the heat soon in a new location with fried frog legs

also doobies daughter :eyepop:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nathilus posted:

Encyclopedia Dramatica is worse. The same idiot-stalking with way, WAY more idiots being stalked. Theres like a 300 page dissertation on chris chan alone for christ's sake.
that doesn't surprise me, the only thing more unsettling than chris chan are the people that obsess over him

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the twitter linked on that wiki claimed in july that doobie's 2.0 was bringing the heat soon in a new location with fried frog legs

also doobies daughter :eyepop:

That ain't doobies daughter unfortunately

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Just like combos that picture is a lie.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Doobie is the Prince of lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU