Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jello pool?
death trap
lunch
what flavor?
danny diveito
View Results

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
you think you could swim out or would you just get stuck and drown ( in jello) makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
no

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I would try and dig strategic air pockets into the jello pool with a giant spoon in case things got a little tight. Champagne grape pro tier choice for flavour.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Just eat the jello if you go in it and you would be ok.

Voted Diveto becuase he would eat the jello for sure.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I am building a base for my evil empire and thought this would be a good trap. so idk i think you would sink to the bottom and die. :getin:

- GBS KING :fyadride:

Tim_the_Enchanter
May 27, 2013

It might depend on where the pool is. Outside, the sun would cook the top layer and make it rubbery, just like grandma's catfood jello.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Tim_the_Enchanter posted:

It might depend on where the pool is. Outside, the sun would cook the top layer and make it rubbery, just like grandma's catfood jello.

it would be put under a trap door,

-GBS KING :fyadride:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

is their an option for me to be your administrations Secretary of defence?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Bananana posted:

is their an option for me to be your administrations Secretary of defence?

yes if you fill out the paper work send me 25 bucks in processing i can get your name in the hat when i pick jobs for GBS administration

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I still think you'd need to test this exhaustively using a range of people because I think a fat person could eat a LOT of jello so maybe make the pool deeper?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

yes if you fill out the paper work send me 25 bucks in processing i can get your name in the hat when i pick jobs for GBS administration

As sec of Defence, I consider this post an act of aggression.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
makes u sink...

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

amityville anus posted:

makes u sink...

Woah. noice.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Drunk with power, Jerry begins a posting spree!!!!

Anyway I would like to be gbs Receiver of Wreck could we make that so?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Slow day selling lamps or have you given yourself the day off now you're your own boss?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Theophany posted:

Slow day selling lamps or have you given yourself the day off now you're your own boss?

Sold all out of lamps!!!! Didn't expect it, have a new shipment coming soon I hope, I hate to see the faces on the children when they realize I am out of lamps

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm thinking cherry would be best since it looks like blood!!!!

GBS KING :fyadride:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sold all out of lamps!!!! Didn't expect it, have a new shipment coming soon I hope, I hate to see the faces on the children when they realize I am out of lamps

Man you really need to keep on top of your inventory, are you hiring? I'd always been interested in being a purchasing manager for a lamp seller.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

I'm starting to wonder if you made the lamps out of the faces of children. Well the lampshades anyway.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im gonna pee in the pool

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Theophany posted:

Man you really need to keep on top of your inventory, are you hiring? I'd always been interested in being a purchasing manager for a lamp seller.

Yeah I guess I underestimated the growth of the emporium!!!! I'm not a businessman I just love lamps!

We are hiring please..... Enlighten me :D on why we should add you to the family

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

do you ever swim behind someone in the pool and gag a little when water get in ur mouth

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Yeah I guess I underestimated the growth of the emporium!!!! I'm not a businessman I just love lamps!

We are hiring please..... Enlighten me :D on why we should add you to the family

Well I'm unemployed, so I can start right away. I can also count, so I can count how many lamps we have and how many we need to get in stock and getting this job would be like getting a wish from a genie after rubbing his lamp :grin:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nation posted:

do you ever swim behind someone in the pool and gag a little when water get in ur mouth

No

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Theophany posted:

Well I'm unemployed, so I can start right away. I can also count, so I can count how many lamps we have and how many we need to get in stock and getting this job would be like getting a wish from a genie after rubbing his lamp :grin:

You're hired!!!!!!'nnnnn

The genie bit sold me

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
An aspic pool would be a better security measure because it's like jello, but gross.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ProfessorMurder posted:

An aspic pool would be a better security measure because it's like jello, but gross.

I have an endorsement deal in trying to get this done on the cheap!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

you would need some impressive temperature control and a consistent density of jello mix for a pool of jello sounds like a great vanity project for a clown to worry about while gbs starves

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

You're hired!!!!!!'nnnnn

The genie bit sold me

I appreciate that lamp-based puns are very important to the working environment here. :tipshat:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
One time I went to a jello wrestling match at a bar and they put some fat chick up against a thin cute girl. Well, that fat girl just crushed the hell out of that poor normie and she ran off stage and through the bar crying.

She looked pretty high maintenance and it was just a little jello so she was fine. I think she was embarassed getting man handled by a fatty.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nation posted:

you would need some impressive temperature control and a consistent density of jello mix for a pool of jello sounds like a great vanity project for a clown to worry about while gbs starves

Don't worry about that cha cha

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i always thought it would be cool to snort a fat line of cocaine off of a big block of jello. The flavour doesn't matter because cocaine makes me colorblind.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I think you would fall to the bottom and suffocate. Sounds like a terrible idea all around.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

amityville anus posted:

i always thought it would be cool to snort a fat line of cocaine off of a big block of jello. The flavour doesn't matter because cocaine makes me colorblind.

That won't get you an endorsement , trust me

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think you would fall to the bottom and suffocate. Sounds like a terrible idea all around.

Not if its a trap!!!!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

whatever, its ur funeral

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Umm wouldn't a person just tear through the jello, get hurt when they land on the bottom, and then suffocate when they're unable to move in any direction?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Marshall Louis posted:

Umm wouldn't a person just tear through the jello, get hurt when they land on the bottom, and then suffocate when they're unable to move in any direction?

That's the question I need answered!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Marshall Louis posted:

Yes, that's what would happen. Basically your would die in agony and terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dave_Indeed posted:

One time I went to a jello wrestling match at a bar and they put some fat chick up against a thin cute girl. Well, that fat girl just crushed the hell out of that poor normie and she ran off stage and through the bar crying.

She looked pretty high maintenance and it was just a little jello so she was fine. I think she was embarassed getting man handled by a fatty.

Fat chick sounds fun as hell

• Locked thread