Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

doobie melt the cheese

this is a lawyer

god bless

sent from windows mail™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

unmelted cheese piled high.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

why isnt the cheese melted?

I never did figure that one out

Me neither, and I looked all over Doobie's wiki for an answer.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org

KennyLoggins posted:

doobie melt the cheese

this is a lawyer

god bless

sent from windows mail™

How much money did he want to charge for that?

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

Triggered posted:

How much money did he want to charge for that?

$11.99 with a coke In the bottle!!!

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Lol

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i like doobies and hot dogs dont know why you're all so far up this guys rear end

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

^^best quote in the history of these dead gay forums btw

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

two forty posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Doobies was the best thing that happened to this forum.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

two forty posted:

Triticum Guzzler has about a thousand good quotes and somehow this is the best

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Triticum Guzzler is a forums treasure

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

KennyLoggins posted:

doobie melt the cheese

this is a lawyer

god bless

sent from windows mail™

I always see this picture of Doobie's dogs with unmelted cheese slices but my main concern is not the fact that it's not melted but who the gently caress puts cheese slices on a hotdog?

You're at home and out of shredded or suddenly cook a dog and you only have slices? Fine.

You're going to put it on a plate and present it to a paying customer with a slice of processed cheese under the weiner? You shouldn't have paid so much for that stainless hood because there's no way you're staying in business.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Alan Smithee posted:

Triticum Guzzler is a forums treasure

i should have attributed it, sorry TG.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Now that doobie has some restaurant business acumen competing with subway do you think he may be able to get a soda fountain machine????

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I always see this picture of Doobie's dogs with unmelted cheese slices but my main concern is not the fact that it's not melted but who the gently caress puts cheese slices on a hotdog?

You're at home and out of shredded or suddenly cook a dog and you only have slices? Fine.

You're going to put it on a plate and present it to a paying customer with a slice of processed cheese under the weiner? You shouldn't have paid so much for that stainless hood because there's no way you're staying in business.

nonono see those are the dogs he made for his family that night isn't it cute that he did that? let's just all keep being hella patronizing.
^the gist of an actual noni or sound monkey quote i don't remember

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
soundmonkey is basically Ned Beatty in Deliverance. he patronizingly meddled in the life of a backwoods hick and in the end all he got was hosed in the rear end.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
reenact doobies epic struggle to open the oobie og hous:

http://gnack.me/games/doobie/

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

KennyLoggins posted:

reenact doobies epic struggle to open the oobie og hous:

http://gnack.me/games/doobie/

The shack flooded, I jumped in the water, and I think I died but I'm a ghost still collecting money from my last known location so pretty accurate game.

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

why isnt the cheese melted?

I never did figure that one out

A Doobiwiki search gives the following result. Just skip past the Tash slash fan fiction to the last para on the page.:
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Dooby_dogs

"Doobys dogs are bad and cheesen ot melt"

An indispensable resource.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Sep 16, 2016

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBadSteve posted:

A Doobiwiki search gives the following result. Just skip past the Tash slash fan fiction to the last para on the page.:
http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/Dooby_dogs

"Doobys dogs are bad and cheesen ot melt"

An indispensable resource.

Retrovertigoes
Apr 25, 2010

Machai posted:

I dont think that twitter account is actually doobie

Correct.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Machai posted:

I dont think that twitter account is actually doobie

I swear if Doobie materialised in front of some of you with hotdogs through the holes in his hands, feet and side you wouldn't believe it was he returned.

The same stubborn scepticism was display when Doobie briefly had an SA membership and guested here in an unusually friendly Doobie topic (mainly, it appeared, to prevent Lowtax getting sued). And again when the Doobster posted many times and at length on a certain 'SS' forum (not the Nazi kind) that shall not be named further here.

This guy needs to feed his family. Reform, Alabama guv'nmnt jobs are scarce so he's very unlikely to be rehired as a sewer man. His car repair business lasted about a week and his only customer was himself.

He's coming back. Maybe with a hotdog cart instead of a bunker. Deal with it. Start saving your pennies for the kickstarter. I'll be chipping in a buck o' five myself, happy to know he'll be sure to catalyze hundreds of pages more of quality GBS content.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

KennyLoggins posted:

doobie melt the cheese

this is a lawyer

god bless

sent from windows mail™

People were like, "why don't you build a few other dogs to have photos for your menus and to show people on Kickstarter?" And he honest to god responded about how he was buying in bulk because he was a restaurant, so to buy all the ingredients in bulk would be silly just for a hot dog photo. It honestly never occurred to him to just buy a pack of hot dogs and $5 worth of ingredients at the wal-mart to make a bunch of sample photos.

Or maybe it did, and he was just giving the lazy thought out explanation of a lazy man

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

I swear if Doobie materialised in front of some of you with hotdogs through the holes in his hands, feet and side you wouldn't believe it was he returned.

The same stubborn scepticism was display when Doobie briefly had an SA membership and guested here in an unusually friendly Doobie topic (mainly, it appeared, to prevent Lowtax getting sued). And again when the Doobster posted many times and at length on a certain 'SS' forum (not the Nazi kind) that shall not be named further here.

This guy needs to feed his family. Reform, Alabama guv'nmnt jobs are scarce so he's very unlikely to be rehired as a sewer man. His car repair business lasted about a week and his only customer was himself.

He's coming back. Maybe with a hotdog cart instead of a bunker. Deal with it. Start saving your pennies for the kickstarter. I'll be chipping in a buck o' five myself, happy to know he'll be sure to catalyze hundreds of pages more of quality GBS content.

I stand with Sophie *puts on his hotdog pin and salutes*

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

Drunk Nerds posted:

People were like, "why don't you build a few other dogs to have photos for your menus and to show people on Kickstarter?" And he honest to god responded about how he was buying in bulk because he was a restaurant, so to buy all the ingredients in bulk would be silly just for a hot dog photo. It honestly never occurred to him to just buy a pack of hot dogs and $5 worth of ingredients at the wal-mart to make a bunch of sample photos.

Or maybe it did, and he was just giving the lazy thought out explanation of a lazy man

Hence the "ersatz retard hotdogs."

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
What did the OP tweet say? I can't view it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqSxJH-R4I

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
chili dogs, slaw dogs, all kinds of dogs, hmaburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers, you name it

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

steinrokkan posted:

chili dogs, slaw dogs, all kinds of dogs, hmaburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers, you name it

come on out to dooooooobies doghouse!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i like hot dogs and doobies dont know whats wrong with you squares

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Chomp8645 posted:

*in low vocal fry voice* Dooooobiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Chomp8645 posted:

Chill la Chill posted:

*in low vocal fry voice* Dooooobiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the Doobie Raps are some of the god damned funniest things I have heard in my entire life

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pastry of the Year posted:

the Doobie Raps are some of the god damned funniest things I have heard in my entire life

Hello star war betamax. You say you been to Reform, Alabama? You're such a little liar!

Redneck freeeeeeaaak!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Seriously star war betamax getting called out by name in an online auto-rap by an Alabama ersatz hotdog man is one of the comedic high points of this forum's entire history.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

Hello star war betamax. You say you been to Reform, Alabama? You're such a little liar!

Redneck freeeeeeaaak!

Doobie and his wife were dead set on a starwar betamax giving Doobie a rim job, if the interpretation of the lyrics I read on rapgenius are correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

Doobie and his wife were dead set on a starwar betamax giving Doobie a rim job, if the interpretation of the lyrics I read on rapgenius are correct

To be fair who doesn't want the ol slippy dippy from starwar?

goth smoking cloves fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 16, 2016

• Locked thread