Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It was this ep that really sold me on the "dougboys must end" bandwagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Unmerciful posted:

I think it's clear from this bizarre concoction that he should just stay away from all self-serve places as a rule

"Why do I have to do all this work! UGH!"

*sprays peanut butter goo on strawberries*

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That always bothered me (as much as anything on a podcast can really bug me) about their five guys review. You don't even have to gauge topping amounts, they do it for you! Come on doughboys!

E: wiger saying "tummy" is my pupcorn

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I originally thought the last Doughboys episode would end with a murder/suicide but now my money is on Little Wags having a mental breakdown because he "was forced" to add a topping to a food item.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/776222387591192576

Welcome to Doughboys, the podcast that is now exclusively about Mario Kart

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Great guest this week: a cartoon turtle.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

The way Allan McLeod reacts to the trailer talk is so goddamn funny: "Whaaaa.... Whaaaaa... Yaddle.....?"

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Molasses boys in action

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Nicole Byer should be a permanent co-host. She truly is a soupless bitch in a non-pejorative manner.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Nicole Byer should be a permanent co-host. She truly is a soupless bitch in a non-pejorative manner.

I don't think Doughboys would work if one of the hosts liked the show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Poopy Palpy posted:

I don't think Doughboys would work if one of the hosts liked the show.

I'm sure she could learn to hate it.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Yeah I don't get the Nang Gang hype when Byer slots in so well as the exact midpoint of Nick's attempts at sanity and Mike "gaping nihilistic abyss and also hot takes" Mitchell

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Byer is the one who told the story about passing out drunk with a burger in her lap, then waking up in the morning and eating it, right?

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Yeah. She was great.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nicole Byer and Fran Gillespie #1 Doughboys VIPs for life.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
How soon we forget about the true #1 Doughboys guest, Paul Rust.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I think we can all agree that the worst guest was Neil "One Fork" Campbell.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Poopy Palpy posted:

I think we can all agree that the worst guest was Neil "One Fork" Campbell.
if it was a decade ago and i still believed pizza hut was the best "fast food" pizza option, i'd disagree. but domino's is number one now, and if you're not the #1 fast food pizza option then you're loving worthless

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Their worst guest is and always will be Armen Weitzman. That episode is probably their worst. Special honors to anyone who was on the show and didn't go to the restaurant beforehand.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DangerDummy! posted:

Their worst guest is and always will be Armen Weitzman. That episode is probably their worst. Special honors to anyone who was on the show and didn't go to the restaurant beforehand.

Are you kidding me? The Armen in n out episode is where doughboys fully clicked for me. It was mean, stupid, and silly in all the right ways. That episode got so absurd and Armen is such a legit weirdo. I'd say that was the beginning of the modern doughboys as we know it where as the early episodes before that were a bit more straight forward.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Who was the guest on the Popeye's episode? She was pretty boring.

Another guest I disliked was the guy on the Krispy Kreme episode, but mostly because he had a really annoying habit of starting sentences at full volume and then getting softer and softer the longer he talked, which could be for quite a while.

caligulamprey posted:

Nicole Byer and Fran Gillespie #1 Doughboys VIPs for life.

This, and also the woman who guested on Chuck E. Cheese, which for my money is the funniest episode to date. "Where a kid can cuck his dad!"

drat, I suck with names :(

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

http://doughboys.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes
NeverMind they stopped updating in August.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 24, 2016

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I didn't listen to the In N Out episode because Armen sucks.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I didn't listen to the In N Out episode because Armen sucks.

I've always thought he was a decent actor whenever I've seen him in anything, but as a personality he is insufferable.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Armen is great and the Armen episode was great.

"Armen, I've been told to ask you: Our friend Harris was not a fan of In 'n Out - True?"
"Well...he was a real piece of poo poo."

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

Armen is great and the Armen episode was great.

"Armen, I've been told to ask you: Our friend Harris was not a fan of In 'n Out - True?"
"Well...he was a real piece of poo poo."
armen owns. i want armen on hollywood handbook so bad.

make him cry

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I thought Armen was a Paul Rust character for, like 20 minutes.

I like him.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

ninjahedgehog posted:

Who was the guest on the Popeye's episode? She was pretty boring.

Another guest I disliked was the guy on the Krispy Kreme episode, but mostly because he had a really annoying habit of starting sentences at full volume and then getting softer and softer the longer he talked, which could be for quite a while.

This, and also the woman who guested on Chuck E. Cheese, which for my money is the funniest episode to date. "Where a kid can cuck his dad!"

drat, I suck with names :(

Chuck E Cheese was Erin McGathy, Dan Harmon's ex wife. She's got two great podcasts that are more or less on hiatus: This Feels Terrible and Human Conversation with Wayne Federman.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i would have bet five million dollars that sean would make fun of all the "it was so cool to be here and see you guys do it" right at the start of the show

missed out on an easy five mil :(

cams fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 27, 2016

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm serous! These are like crack! Like crack!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

It was everything I coulda hoped for. Sean guarded and sarcastic the whole time. Spectacular meta-disdain for podcasts in general. "Is this how you do this?" and "we should do this on our show". Hayes showing he studied and dropping super-specific references to old eps. I have never heard Nick so knocked off his game, it was transcendent.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

ManoliIsFat posted:

I have never heard Nick so knocked off his game, it was transcendent.
Hearing Nick genuinely irritated was almost as good as Mitch's glee at Nick's irritation.

EDIT: I also hope Nick grows angrier and angrier at Mitch in the ads knowing fully that Mitch will NEVER hear them.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 28, 2016

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, following his exit from Fox and the drama over the direction of Deadpool 2, Tim Miller has moved to Sony where he is now exec producer on a live action/animated Sonic the Hedgehog movie. The script is coming from...Golan the Insatiable creators Patrick Casey and Josh Miller, NOT Yogurtland reviewer Van Robichaux and Commissioner Evan Susser.

This is karmic retribution for the travesty that was the Doughlympic Susser Games.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Where do I send drops?

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
http://mitch.pizza/

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fisting Tent posted:

Where do I send drops?

spoonmandrops@gmail.com

cams
Mar 28, 2003

holy poo poo nick wiger pitched one of the best onion bits of all time

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/795688517816848384

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"Second term secured, Obama shows Americans cool sword he's had for a while."

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Dont blame me, I voted for Mike "Mitch" Mitchell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Next weeks ep is gonna be dire as hell