Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
its really too bad critical theory is so deeply dialectically linked to marxoteenism because man, it really sucks living in a world that literally went to war with a bunch of ideas one of which was critical thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm p sure I could pick two better candidates out of a crowd at random

any crowd

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
going to war against an idea is an excellent strategy because you can quickly and easily dehumanize anybody who is against you

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I'm p sure I could pick two better candidates out of a crowd at random

any crowd

guy in crowd 2016

but putin!

okay bernie 2016

but putin!

okay trump 2016

but putin!

i'm not gonna vote hillary

but trump!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

There are 0% of people who have anime av's and are not total weirdos.

Does that include me? This got bought for me, I don't watch anime

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Are you haveing some sort of breakdown?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

A Pale Horse posted:

always

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

Does that include me? This got bought for me, I don't watch anime

You seem pretty defensive about it, so probably.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

like, I'm pretty sure gary johnson is some sort of crypto sex pervert, but even if he were to rape ten people a day for the rest of his life he'd still ruin way less lives than donald trump will if elected president

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

i meant dookifex but im sorry for your travails friend, i hope you recover

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Gary Johnson is a huge dork who in his spare time likes to climb mountains and probably paints miniature 40k models in his basement.

All goons should vote for him and his pro-weed platform.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

A Pale Horse posted:

i meant dookifex but im sorry for your travails friend, i hope you recover

you can't lay accusations like that without putting a quote. It's like going loud on an uncleared range, You're just asking for someone to catch a bullet without their name on it

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Gary johnson is a libertarian who is against the second amendment which is just one of those great contradictions of life that just should not exist.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Man Whore posted:

Gary johnson is a libertarian who is against the second amendment which is just one of those great contradictions of life that just should not exist.

Is he? I don't think he's said much about it at all.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
after a cursory examination of some third party candidates I'm starting to think maybe democracy isn't such a good fit for the US after all

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

There are 0% of people who have anime av's and are not total weirdos.

cant Agree with this more :smugdog:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

its a sad day in any democracy when the libertarian candidate is the best choice

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

its a sad day in any democracy when the libertarian candidate is the best choice

Yup.

That said, do please vote Gary Johnson for President.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i bet you could give hillary clinton a dog poo and tell her it was a cookie and she'd eat it

lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
that bitch dumb as all hell

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...

reallivedinosaur posted:

i bet you could give hillary clinton a dog poo and tell her it was a cookie and she'd eat it

Probably. You see one time this bottle rocket flew straight up her nose...

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

I'm voting for Hillary, sorry I wasn't clear enough about that.

HELLO EVERYBODY I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND I AM ALL READY REGISTERED TO DO THAT IN NOVEMBER IN CASE ANYONE WAS UNCLEAR ABOUT THAT

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE DUMB OR EVIL IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP OR CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE, I JUST ENJOY POLITICS A LOT MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY COMMON PEER GROUP OK THANKS FOR READING

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. You didn't answer my question though, are you proud to be voting for Hillary? I'm not going to be proud of whoever I vote for.

E: re-reading my original post, I did mean to offend.

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Sep 16, 2016

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
clinton voters are craven

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Quantum Finger posted:

clinton voters are craven

also they are dumb

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Pale Horse posted:

I think all freedom loving people regardless of which side of the fake political spectrum they're on would agree that people voting for an authoritarian retard deserve public shaming at the very least. Left/Right is a distraction, the only thing that matters is whether you want to live in a dystopian police state or not. Baby Orange Hitler will certainly try to get you there if that's your thing, but don't expect others to be happy about it or respect your decision.

I was going along with your post and then you said "Baby Orange Hitler" and I realized you're an idiot.

Tbh, I think anyone who has made up their mind on who to vote for before the debates are idiots.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
https://www.nsfwcorp.com/dispatch/gary-johnson-swindle/

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
After much deliberation I've decided I'm voting for Trump.

Why?

Because gently caress you that's why

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

autoaim.cfg posted:

This will be the very last thing you will ever see, OP

Jesus loving Christ that turns me on.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
goons gonna be so fuckin mad when hillary wins and then like a week later their sweet gaming rigs break and mcdonalds removes value menu

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if mcdonald's removes the dollar menu again there will be riots across the country no matter who is potus.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

redm posted:

I'm voting for Hillary, sorry I wasn't clear enough about that.

HELLO EVERYBODY I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND I AM ALL READY REGISTERED TO DO THAT IN NOVEMBER IN CASE ANYONE WAS UNCLEAR ABOUT THAT

I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE DUMB OR EVIL IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP OR CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE, I JUST ENJOY POLITICS A LOT MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY COMMON PEER GROUP OK THANKS FOR READING

She's not going to make you an ambassador just for voting for her. You have to donate a ton of money too

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

A Pale Horse posted:

I think all freedom loving people regardless of which side of the fake political spectrum they're on would agree that people voting for an authoritarian retard deserve public shaming at the very least. Left/Right is a distraction, the only thing that matters is whether you want to live in a dystopian police state or not. Baby Orange Hitler will certainly try to get you there if that's your thing, but don't expect others to be happy about it or respect your decision.

A Pale Horse posted:

Good, I'm glad of it. I don't care who you vote for, vote for Johnson or Stein, write in your mom, scrawl dickbutt in poo poo across the ballot, just don't vote for the man guaranteed to ruin literally millions of people's lives.

A Pale Horse posted:

jesus christ lmao

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

A Pale Horse posted:

Hitler comparisons and even 'authoritarian retard' seem generous to Trump. He is more of a comically incompetent blowhard with no coherent position or motivation for wanting the presidency besides egotism. The thin authoritarian trappings are seemingly his one bit of insight into what the public, or certain sections of it, want. Genuine authoritarianism requires both greater insight into the public's darker impulses and greater discipline and planning than Trump is capable of. This isn't a compliment though. People think of the worst parts of the Bush era in terms of their deliberate malicious intentions, but their incompetence was often even more destructive.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
gonna put the how horny is caroline? meter alarm website next to the k8's dairy queen fart fetish website and PRESIDENT HILLZ tribute TROPHY site

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I said this in C-SPAM and got probated. I'm already a dead man.

Good luck.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i would happily crush APH's face into a pulp with a fire extinguisher just from the sound of his voice i think

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cruising Altitude posted:

gonna put the how horny is caroline? meter alarm website next to the k8's dairy queen fart fetish website and PRESIDENT HILLZ tribute TROPHY site

You think GBS is equatable to the bullies in your high school and this is your way of getting revenge?

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

a bone to pick posted:

You think GBS is equatable to the bullies in your high school and this is your way of getting revenge?

I enjoy the internet immensely and actually am a real chaotic neutral here in the flesh in zion. again.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Hitler comparisons and even 'authoritarian retard' seem generous to Trump. He is more of a comically incompetent blowhard with no coherent position or motivation for wanting the presidency besides egotism. The thin authoritarian trappings are seemingly his one bit of insight into what the public, or certain sections of it, want. Genuine authoritarianism requires both greater insight into the public's darker impulses and greater discipline and planning than Trump is capable of. This isn't a compliment though. People think of the worst parts of the Bush era in terms of their deliberate malicious intentions, but their incompetence was often even more destructive.

Yeah, the fact that Trump is a transparent smokescreen designed to tap into the darkest fears of the current hand-wringing democrat voting base should really be more emphasized.

If you are voting Clinton out of fear of Trump, you are being manipulated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
Caroline come manipulate me on ur Yamaha

• Locked thread