Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

finally a mod for my fetish of decently dressed young ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Frog Act posted:

well, poo poo, thanks i'll have to make sure to play it then. plus theres a mod on steam that makes the outfits a little less skimpy

Nice, I hope publishers recognize the demand for this and it ends up being a common option like blood.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it msaking me angry

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I almost never used Yanile when I didn't have to in FF13 because she had an anime character voice and disturbingly skimpy clothes for a character thats supposed to be a girl still.

I get why they made her character that way but it's still annoying to me, the gamer who hates the high pitched anime voice

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

I almost never used Yanile when I didn't have to in FF13 because she had an anime character voice and disturbingly skimpy clothes for a character thats supposed to be a girl still.

I get why they made her character that way but it's still annoying to me, the gamer who hates the high pitched anime voice

Shes great

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there are way too many cuckservative sjw cucks on this forum.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

is there a mod that makes all the characters naked? has anyone thought of this?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my brother told me there were nude spheres but you had to beat the game in a very specific way, if you're reading this bro it didn't work and I didn't try for you lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank.club posted:

my brother told me there were nude spheres but you had to beat the game in a very specific way, if you're reading this bro it didn't work and I didn't try for you lmao

Uh, the trick to revive general leo and make chun li naked were both real so u prolly did it wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

there's a cool video of the VA playing FFXIII for a anniversary and she sounds exactly like Vanille, it's not an affectation at all lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used Lightning Vanille and Sazh the entire time for both of my playthroughs of XIII

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Uh, the trick to revive general leo and make chun li naked were both real so u prolly did it wrong

no.. no!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I used Lightning Vanille and Sazh the entire time for both of my playthroughs of XIII

I used all-girl team

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

The reasoning for that bugs existence was cool. Apparently a lot of games, instead of trying to generate random numbers because it's a pain to do well, just look at the system clock for the number to put into the RNG. This is what they did on the PS3 version of FFXHD, and when they ported it to PS4 they forgot to change the thing that said it was a PS4 clock instead of a PS3 clock so it just defaulted to 12:00AM 1/1/1900 and everybody got the exact same seed for every RNG outcome in the game, meaning no matter how many times you tried to beat a boss the outcome wouldn't change if your strategy was the same. Bizarre

You could probably have pulled off some weird TAS style poo poo in the unpatched version then , that's interesting

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I did the same for most of my run, but I swapped out Sazh and Lightning with Hope and Fang for a couple of the crazier Cie'th Stone missions. Snow isn't cool until one of the special endings in FFXIII-2 where he has a time traveling motorcycle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

snow's arc is awesome. I loved running into him in LR when he's just chillin as some 900 year old God of a strip club at the end of the world

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Snow owned in LR and I saved Yusnaan's story for last so his name ended up being Snow Villiers X in his boss fight because it was day 9 or so.

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

You big fuckwit.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

She's talking about your posts.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
In No Man's Mario there are UNLIMITED planets to visit! You never run out of content and if you find the planet, you can land there and see it.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://youtubedoubler.com/jdQD

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

click for big:

:yayclod:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

wayne curr posted:

click for big:

i shant be clicking that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You out of your drat mind if you think I'm clicking a timg where GabeN isn't the largest object. Y'all mothafuckas need Jesus.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wormskull posted:

You out of your drat mind if you think I'm clicking a timg where GabeN isn't the largest object. Y'all mothafuckas need Jesus.

tldr if you get a free key you are more likely to give a game a thumbs up

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

taking a bribe to deceive other gamers? this world is so corrupt...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

wayne curr posted:

click for big:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I clicked that tiny img which took me to tiny imgur, said "Show Image" to my browser, and clicked that to get a large version

pretty insightfull imo, it clearly shows that valve cares about customers SeemsGood

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The latest No Man's Sky patch broke the item stacking mod I was using. Is there another item stacking mod people are using that works? Thanks!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

The latest No Man's Sky patch broke the item stacking mod I was using. Is there another item stacking mod people are using that works? Thanks!

you can stack multiple turds in your toilet

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Got a link to that mod?

Soral
May 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011