Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

For a second there I got sucked in and went "wow, they're tasteful enough not to allow the kid to be photographed and in touch is tasteful enough not to post them on the sly" then I said "lmao wait a sec, they're only not doing that because of the apparent involvement of the law".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

In more TLC show talk, apparently Kody is almost out of money and looking at getting another one or two wives to keep the show going

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

WhyteRyce posted:

In more TLC show talk, apparently Kody is almost out of money and looking at getting another one or two wives to keep the show going

sell the Murano CrossCabriolet Kody

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Kody Brown eat the eggs

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Two more employees for Sister Wives' Closet will finally get that business into the black

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Using mnemonics to program people is a cheating and Cheshire gently caress

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Poor kid's gonna get d*ggared.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Duggar, Duggar, burning pale,
In the forests of Springdale;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies,
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain,
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp,
Dare its deadly terrors clasp!

When the stars threw down their spears
And water'd heaven with their tears:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he take my check from TLC?

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

WhyteRyce posted:

Not to be all "lol women", but I'm really not sure the care and feeding of a non-working adult woman and probable future kids (with substantial appetites if history is a guide) is going to solve anyone's money problems.

Adnachiel
Oct 21, 2012

Geoj posted:

Anyone else think he'd be better off with his deadbeat mom than at the Duggar compound?

They're gonna beat that kid within an inch of his life when he doesn't immediately take to all of the blanket training up bullshit they used on the others when they were babies.

Also, wasn't there something a while back about Jim Bob alledgedly making a deal with someone to bang their daughter on the sly so he could have more kids because Michelle is "broken" now? Could this be related?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Captain von Trapp posted:

Not to be all "lol women", but I'm really not sure the care and feeding of a non-working adult woman and probable future kids (with substantial appetites if history is a guide) is going to solve anyone's money problems.

Kody plays shell games with money and debt. I believe most of if not all of the wives have declared bankruptcy at some point in the past so another wife would function as another debt cow and bankruptcy sacrificial lamb. Plus another wife would drum up drama/interest and keep the show on the air keep those paychecks coming in so he can keep paying for those wash and waxes of the Murano CrossCabriolet

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 15, 2016

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah. Nother wife, nother season. we rewarded him with ratings and a fatter check when he brought in the last wife, why would he stop now

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

What kind of signature is that?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jumpingmanjim posted:

That of an 11 year old girl

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

looks like TLC missed out on a "15 and pregnant duggared" series

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I wish top city homo sat on my face sometimes or just raped me Ill be honest.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darth123123 posted:

They shouldn't leave the teenage whore homeless on the street.

Jim Bob will not let a harlot into his house

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

personable decorum posted:

I wish top city homo sat on my face sometimes or just raped me Ill be honest.

PM me

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

You are not a top city homo if you dont pm ppl with pics of the goods right up front man and your demands on paper YOUR NAME IS A LIE

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

You are not a top city homo if you dont pm ppl with pics of the goods right up front man and your demands on paper YOUR NAME IS A LIE

Im the top city homo

and you better pm me who your reregister is

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

Im the top city homo

and you better pm me who your reregister is

I am a series of favorable forum denouements

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This new guy got the goods

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

He told a social worker there that he had molested the girl for at least two years, beginning in September 2013, but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”

I have a feeling that the child is too young to understand all the reasons that being molested is good for you. Did Gothard put out a picture book version of that flyer?

:suicide:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Jonny 290 posted:

Too many people simply don't value a good signature anymore. It should be distinct and interesting to look at.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Hey, if your show's in trouble you cast a precocious child. Everyone knows that.

Worked for Cosby. jim zop wop bobopity bo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

we will get along just fine my boy

:corrupt:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

Don't they all drop out of school in like 6th grade for home schooling? Makes sense her signature looks like she's tracing her name in a cursive workbook.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

In least shocking news, the Willis father rape victim was his daughter

quote:

Nashville’s Newschannel5 reported Wednesday night that Willis had allegedly been charged with raping a family member. It said the family member had been “removed by Willis from her bed and raped.” It also reported that “authorities confirmed Willis was not allowed to go around his biological children or his wife.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...llegations.html

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Sep 15, 2016

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

red19fire posted:

Don't they all drop out of school in like 6th grade for home schooling? Makes sense her signature looks like she's tracing her name in a cursive workbook.

Michelle was a regular rear end teenager in hot pants and cheerleading uniforms until Jim started Bobbing her in college.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

Razorwired posted:

Michelle was a regular rear end teenager in hot pants and cheerleading uniforms until Jim started Bobbing her in college.

Didn't she claim she caused her neighbors to divorce because she mowed the lawn in a bikini and Mr. Neighbor got caught peeping at her?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Michelle read Carrie and thought the mom was a really good mom.

Haha, like Michelle reads anything other than Gothard's books and the Bible.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Haha, like Michelle reads.

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

In least shocking news, the Willis father rape victim was his daughter

That still somehow managed to surprise me. Usually the "she was totally on board" defense only gets deployed if the guy is just outside the Romeo and Juliet statutory window with his girlfriend or something. Using it when the victim was a daughter, holy crap. :gonk:

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Getting and 8 year old boy makes a lot of sense. Jim Bob can gently caress the hell out of that kid and not get him pregnant. But he is still appealing and girl-ish.

Yep. Jim Bob is a monster. He fucks little boys, but only when they are his kids. Adopted or otherwise.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
I know it's Arkansas but what kind of hosed up judge gives a kid to the Duggars?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Best Korea posted:

I know it's Arkansas but what kind of hosed up judge gives a kid to the Duggars?

Honestly they probably figured as long as it's not a girl what's the worst that could happen.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Best Korea posted:

lovely horrible southern judges are almost like this ever-present element in the southern panorama. they are everywhere, you cannot avoid them. most are elected, and the entirety of the campaign is who is Tougher On Crime, so any possibly rational/liberalish/not openly racist candidates get sent packing

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Michelle read Carrie and thought the mom was a really good mom.

Haha, like Michelle reads anything other than Gothard's books and the Bible.

Christians generally don't read the Bible.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

The Bible posted:

Christians generally don't read the Bible.

JimBob read the Bible's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Cursive is nefarious, eldritch, and quite possibly demonic. I mean, "CURSE"-ive, it's right there in the name. You ever seen a Bible written in cursive, yeah that's what I thought.

• Locked thread