Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gluggluglglugglllllllluggglugggggluuuuuuuuggluggluglguggluggulglugglugglugg*I CANT BREA*gluuugggggglllllglugglugllugglugglugglugglugl*pukes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

reallivedinosaur posted:

https://twitter.com/jimasher/status/776633213015982080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

they are actually going to try and run with the birther thing which can do nothing but backfire spectacularly

clinton is such a dirty piece of poo poo

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

clinton is such a dirty piece of poo poo

Mods!??!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
lmao nothing is real and Trump's ad has French flags on it

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/776909130242068480

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i just started watching narcos

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

FuhrerHat posted:

season 1 was good poo poo

season 2 is even better

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

FuhrerHat posted:

what, are you suggesting the name los pepes? i like it but might have too many death squad connotations

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

what, are you suggesting the name los pepes? i like it but might have too many death squad connotations
Pics or it didn't happen.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, he whined in D&D that "us comedians can't do stand-up at colleges because the students are just too PC!" and went on multiple rants about how hecklers are the scum of the earth.

to be fair even good comedians are rarely doing college gigs anymore because of this, but if you can't stomach hecklers you are not a stand up comic anyway

also rumor has it if clinton crime #439 hits the internet and she loses the election she will enter stand up comedy with the 'why don't we pokemon go-to the polls?' line as her opener

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Hillary is garbage rear end and if you cast an actual vote for her and your name ain't Lord Binky then laffo

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

France was our first ally, friend, and we stand with france against the attacks by religious extremists that has recently plague their nation

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 17, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Chinatown posted:

gluggluglglugglllllllluggglugggggluuuuuuuuggluggluglguggluggulglugglugglugg*I CANT BREA*gluuugggggglllllglugglugllugglugglugglugglugl*pukes*

Nice upchuck

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Only good Clinton is George Clinton (the Parliament-Funkadelic one, not NY governor and VP).

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

a bone to pick posted:

Tomorrow's headlines: James Asher found dead at the bottom of a river, cops rule suicide.

Coroners report indicates that he smacked himself around with a pipe wrench then pulled out his own nails. Afterwards, he poured gasoline over himself, set himself on fire, shot himself twice in the back of the head, then chopped his body up into little pieces and placed them into trash bags, which he tossed into river. Likely explanations are suicide or sex thing gone wrong.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Lastgirl posted:

"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda."

       \

LEAD BASED PAINT CHIPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ggQGkcuKB8

"Our children are under attack. I don't mean like when a drone strike literally vaporizes children because there might well have been a terrorist near the children. I mean when they play inappropriate video games."
-- Something that might well have been said by HILLARY

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
I heard this thread had a legbeard cspam mod waving their enormous clit around like a hot dog

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Internaut! posted:

I heard this thread had a legbeard cspam mod waving their enormous clit around like a hot dog

Your information is incorrect.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

https://twitter.com/jimasher/status/776633213015982080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

they are actually going to try and run with the birther thing which can do nothing but backfire spectacularly

It's already succeeded actually. Trump conceded Obama was born in America, which after years of arguing he wasn't in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary makes him look, once again, like an idiot who can't stop running his mouth only to have to backpedal soon after. At this point every second statement from trump is an apology or correction. Saying Trump started the birther movement is a bit of an exaggeration, but he was its highest profile member and was the main party behind the long form birth certificate argument after everyone else had given up (and of course years after Obama's long form birth certificate had first been put on public display). More importantly, Trump's birtherism is evidence of his extreme lack of credibility and conspiracy ideation to all but the alex jones fringe. Drawing attention to it is an obvious strategy.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

autoaim.cfg posted:

This will be the very last thing you will ever see, OP

I really hope she wins, changes her name to KILLARY, plays this son at her inauguration, and moves on with getting her revenge on the GOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI

/edit: I'll even settle for some skeletonwitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZ3JSGJH5g

/edit2: when Killary pulls a gun on the GOP I want her to shoot them in the crotch ROBOCOP style

G-III fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 17, 2016

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

It's already succeeded actually. Trump conceded Obama was born in America, which after years of arguing he wasn't in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary makes him look, once again, like an idiot who can't stop running his mouth only to have to backpedal soon after. At this point every second statement from trump is an apology or correction. Saying Trump started the birther movement is a bit of an exaggeration, but he was its highest profile member and was the main party behind the long form birth certificate argument after everyone else had given up (and of course years after Obama's long form birth certificate had first been put on public display). More importantly, Trump's birtherism is evidence of his extreme lack of credibility and conspiracy ideation to all but the alex jones fringe. Drawing attention to it is an obvious strategy.

Saying Trump started the birther movement is a bit of an exaggeration, because Hillary's 2008 campaign team started it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

The birther thing was about establishing cred in the conservative media. He voted for Obama. I've seen his records.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Horseshoe theory posted:

Only good Clinton is George Clinton (the Parliament-Funkadelic one, not NY governor and VP).

What about DeWitt Clinton? Are you some kind of Martin Van Ruin fan?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

The birther thing was about establishing cred in the conservative media. He voted for Obama. I've seen his records.

Please do not make the mistake of thinking that Donald J. Trump is going to be elected President of the United States by accident.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

NotWearingPants posted:

What about DeWitt Clinton? Are you some kind of Martin Van Ruin fan?

Go jump into his ditch if you love him so.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

Trump strategy all along seems to be to establish cred with the fringe right, simultaneously destroying all credibility with the majority, including mainstream republicans. I know people on both sides of politics want to believe that Trump is actually a master strategist playing the public like a fiddle, but its becoming very apparent he really is just an idiot. People kept saying that once he won the primary he would start appealing to the majority, instead he failed to even visit swing states, has fired multiple campaign managers, following a series of ludicrous blunders he is solely responsible for. Much like his business 'success' his political career is nothing but hot air.

The real humour will come at the end. So far he has drawn enough attention to his finances to assume that his wealth is almost entirely an illusion made up of conning a small group of investors into massive debt through the power of his brand. His campaign will destroy that brand while simultaneously draining his finances severely, leaving him relegated to reality tv and conspiracy radio, still a millionaire but massively reduced such that people no longer confuse his self-importance with actual importance.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I am voting for Ronald Gump

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol moon atari is out of touch with the american people much like hillary clinton #nobrakes

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

The real humour will come at the end.

Please don't try and pass yourself off as an expert

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

Trump strategy all along seems to be to establish cred with the fringe right, simultaneously destroying all credibility with the majority, including mainstream republicans. I know people on both sides of politics want to believe that Trump is actually a master strategist playing the public like a fiddle, but its becoming very apparent he really is just an idiot. People kept saying that once he won the primary he would start appealing to the majority, instead he failed to even visit swing states, has fired multiple campaign managers, following a series of ludicrous blunders he is solely responsible for. Much like his business 'success' his political career is nothing but hot air.

The real humour will come at the end. So far he has drawn enough attention to his finances to assume that his wealth is almost entirely an illusion made up of conning a small group of investors into massive debt through the power of his brand. His campaign will destroy that brand while simultaneously draining his finances severely, leaving him relegated to reality tv and conspiracy radio, still a millionaire but massively reduced such that people no longer confuse his self-importance with actual importance.

source your quotes please

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
moon atari gets it

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
We need George W Bush back. Who can deny the brain. In his head. That makes and does things. With his appendages.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump destroyed the USFL.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
paved the way for the xfl

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The only reason I'm leaning towards Trump is because the criticisms of his actions seem so petty compared to the magnitude of Hillary Clinton's.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
the stakes have never been higher- the steaks- the Trump Steaks- buy Trump Steaks

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

You make it sound like he isn't surging triumphantly (trumpantly?) in the polls

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Haha none of this is reality.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this is unironically good, actually

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I prefer someone who is experienced in reality tv, completely unaffordable real estate, golf courses, and licensing.

You don't just buy one week of a timeshare, you buy three. That way you use one, sell one, and sell the third and make money!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Chinatown posted:

this is unironically good, actually
It's brilliant. Bush Sr was an incredible President and George W was just echoing the sentiments of the time. Kinda killed a lot of innocent sand people/children in the process tho.

• Locked thread