Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

rediscover posted:

you don't get to choose if someone uses it as a pejorative or not.. i don't think you understand how this works

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Your baby just got into his first flame war.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm playing The Sims 4 now and later I'm going to start a new game of Divinity: Original Sin and hope that this is the time I'll finally stick with it instead of playing for a few days, putting it down for a couple months, and then restarting again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

when i finish Dual Destinies should I grab Trilogy or Spirit of Justice next? i think Trilogy is still full priced at $40 so there's no cost difference. I'm also open to tracking down a cart version of one of the DS games if it's like absolutely essential to play but I'm lazy and would prefer something I could grab digitally . Also man I don't know why it took me so long to check this series out, loving DD so far ... I guess you just got to be in a certain mood to sit down and play a reading game and whenever I tried to play it before I couldnt really do it

i don't know. altho the emotional resonance of maya eating a hamburger after a 10 year wait will be lost on you

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Speaking of perfect things about TWEWY the length of the game is like exactly what it should be. A lot of RPGs are just too loving long for me to stay interested ...... even really good games like Persona 4 push my limits a little bit (although I only played Golden, is that like Persona 3 Portable where it adds more days?) -- TWEWY has such great pacing and it wraps thebstkdybup at like the perfect point for maximum emotional impact. Also if you still feel like playing more, the post-game is substantial and it has loads of unique content and it's plenty challenging without just encouraging you to grind a ton like the optional end-game poo poo in most other RPGs. Like you said, there is very little that I'd want to change about thst game.

original persona 4 on ps2 took me close to 100 hours to beat

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Yeah I'm keeping an eye out, I thought it might when SoJ released but no luck yet. is the DLC episode for Dual Destinies good btw? and if i grab it should i wait to finish the main game before playing?

the dlc case is good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gonna watch the shoutcraft kings matches i missed in the morning, some crazy rear end games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

the dlc case is good

yea but just like maya in teh new game, a selling point of the dlc case is the return of pearls

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the apollo fight in apotheon is crazy intense

have to fight him in his mansion in the dark while he flies around and throws tons of grenades at you

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

rediscover posted:

you don't get to choose if someone uses it as a pejorative or not.. i don't think you understand how this works

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
DQ7 and maybe some PoE.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo I never beat re revelations 2 on PC, it has a really funny Jill sandwich joke in it

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I am playing Pilotwings Resort.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am playing Pilotwings Resort.

the free play mode is really good

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

elf help book posted:

the free play mode is really good

I love that they just keep giving you more time and cooler vehicles to explore with. I recently unlocked the Super Jetbelt and it's amazing.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I love that they just keep giving you more time and cooler vehicles to explore with. I recently unlocked the Super Jetbelt and it's amazing.

yea i thought the game was pretty bland until i got into that, that mode makes the game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc keeps messaging me on Origin of all things telling me that he's been thinking about that guy's homosexual baby all weekend.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Knuc keeps messaging me on Origin of all things telling me that he's been thinking about that guy's homosexual baby all weekend.

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
He's definitely going to pound the baby

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm going to play some Nox tonight

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

drat you..

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I forgot how fragile the wizard is in this game, I got murked by a city bandit...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At first blush I thought that was a pic of a giant ornately detailed pizza slice.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

At first blush I thought that was a pic of a giant ornately detailed pizza slice.

Can't unsee :gonk:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I beat Yakuza 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxy3ufNFbE

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sleeping Dogs, Pokemon HeartGold

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm gonna try starting this back up tonight too if SW4 doesnt eat up my time :cheers:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

overwatch and path of exile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQVII and Black Ops III. I'm about to prestige

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Gonna prestige in WoW soon. That'll unlock a new skin for my weapon aw yea

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm about to prestige

Italian chef bombastically kissing his fingers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Italian chef bombastically kissing his fingers.

I haven't prestiged in Cawladoody since '07.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQ7

it is good

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

I'm.play ing Blood Bonne but soon I'm about to play I'm slightly too drunk for a first date with a mousey lookin librarian ho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I will unlock jobs tonight

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Spiking posted:

I'm.play ing Blood Bonne but soon I'm about to play I'm slightly too drunk for a first date with a mousey lookin librarian ho

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EDF 4.1 and Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse.