Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2HwHGtQRyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy5TjLZn4eY

Theyre so cute and nice, it's time to stop being afraid of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper
Sep 9, 2002

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Fun Shoe
nah

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
your posting needs to go away

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

rename pitbull to murderdog

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

pit bulls are actually some of the least aggressive dogs

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c1jFmYnzCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHBBLeOaqk

Cuties!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Someone upload a compilation of Pitbulls attacking people and label it "Pitbull Funny Moments #187".

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!
Unless they've been raised wrong they are great with people and kids, but it is a breed trait that they are dog-agressive. They are likely to attack strange dogs unprovoked, and this is also dangerous for any people who may try to break up the ensuing rumble. What now?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
pit bulls are just doges but the venn diagram between 'people who think aggression is cool' and 'people who don't train their dogs' lies a little smaller circle that reads 'pit bull owners'

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Soodonim posted:

Unless they've been raised wrong they are great with people and kids, but it is a breed trait that they are dog-agressive. They are likely to attack strange dogs unprovoked, and this is also dangerous for any people who may try to break up the ensuing rumble. What now?

:gas: them.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
aggressive things are cool. thats why i own a put bull, yell at strangers in my full blown 'angry voice' and punch holes in walls as hard as i can. what type of pussy human being are you?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

haram

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!
Good friend had to have leg surgery and will forever have a limp. His pit bull and his daughter's pit bull (dogs were siblings btw) hadn't seen each other in a year or so. One viciously attacked the other, and when my buddy tried to break it up his own dog savaged his leg.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

nigga crab pollock posted:

aggressive things are cool. thats why i own a put bull, yell at strangers in my full blown 'angry voice' and punch holes in walls as hard as i can. what type of pussy human being are you?

this unironically

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Here's the only cool dog I approve of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO0PerkDrKs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

Enfield posted:

this unironically

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Shut the gently caress up Carmant

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

criscodisco posted:

Shut the gently caress up Carmant

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If pitbulls had stigmata then they could be renamed to jesus dogs

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gently caress the mods posted:

your posting needs to go away

Tiberius Christ posted:

rename pitbull to murderdog

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

donkey salami posted:

If pitbulls had stigmata then they could be renamed to jesus dogs

"for Jesus took pity on the blind man and ripped his face off, then ate a baby" -Mark 7:18

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Soodonim posted:

There are other breeds that are much more likely to be dog aggressive pits probably dont evne make the top 10. Not surprising considering there are no breeding standards and most "pit bulls" are just mutts with big heads anyway

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pit bulls are at their best when they are being euthanized by a Glock 20

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
My friend has a red nose that's dog aggressive but is the biggest goober for human loving ever. As long as he's on leash he's great. I love me some pits.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

R-Type posted:

Pit bulls are at their best when they are being euthanized by a Glock 20

personally i think its wrong to shoot dogs with guns

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Pit Bull is a big deal in Miami. I don't really get it.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
My neighbor had two sweet cute pits that I would always play with and pet, keep an eye on them when he was out of town. One day when he was trying to stop them from eating garbage from a can the dogs had knocked over one of the dogs bit his pointer finger off, lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My sister got a rescue pit and it's just a big ball of muscle that can gently caress you up even when its playing and I'm terrified of the day it will maul my niece.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Laughing Man posted:

My neighbor had two sweet cute pits that I would always play with and pet, keep an eye on them when he was out of town. One day when he was trying to stop them from eating garbage from a can the dogs had knocked over one of the dogs bit his pointer finger off, lol

Your neighbor sounds retarded. Why wyould you stick your hand in between a dog and some food it really wants

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

nooneofconsequence posted:

My sister got a rescue pit and it's just a big ball of muscle that can gently caress you up even when its playing and I'm terrified of the day it will maul my niece.

Do your niece a favor and kill the dog. Then do her another favor and kill your sister because she is clearly an unfit mother.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My great aunt ruby is 90 years old, she was out side feeding a pit bull hot dogs no one wanted.

Something happened and it bit her.

Because the fire department had to come out, it means doggy got put on the naught dog list and is currently on doggy death row.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBnC562xqds

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

She's 90. Dog thought her hand was jerky

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

At this point the darker, lazier part of my brain thinks "just gas all the fuckers so no one can complain one way or the other."

Then I get hungry and go eat a sandwich.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I've been told they used to call pitbulls "granny dogs" because they are so good at eating grandmas

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

max4me posted:

My great aunt ruby is 90 years old, she was out side feeding a pit bull hot dogs no one wanted.

Something happened and it bit her.

Because the fire department had to come out, it means doggy got put on the naught dog list and is currently on doggy death row.

I'm sure she did something stupid, too bad the dog had to go instead of her being punished

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Carmant posted:

Your neighbor sounds retarded. Why wyould you stick your hand in between a dog and some food it really wants

Yea i dunno maybe he should just let them do whatever they wanted.

When I had a dog I would grab that mother fucker and pull him off the garbage but he was a black lab and he didn't even look at me mean afterward.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I spent a couple hours at the dog park today and there was a bearded collie puppy there that was almost like this when it greeted everyone.

It's so nice to hang out with other people and their dogs and let everyone play and have fun together, why anyone would want a dog aggressive breed that guarantees that everyone else hates you is beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Soodonim posted:

They are great with people and kids, unless they have been raised wrong.
Unfortunately no one has yet managed to raise them right!

• Locked thread